Carl's Risk Benefit Analysis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shock waves moved through her body as my right hand felt it's way down her leg to her moist box, as my mouth continued to show the affection her breast demanded.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have her. I moved the thin material of her white thong to the side, spread the lips of her vagina with my fingers, and lowered my long skilled tongue to her clit. Sylvia pulled my face into her love box in response. I made gentle passes over the length of her cunt, before circling then torturing her button with my tongue. Her ass began to buck against the thick leather chair in response to my assertive affection.

"Oh Carl, oh Carl, here it comes!" she announced. In seconds, my tongue began to lap up juices pouring from her fountain. I had never seen any woman squirt love juices in such a powerful way. Cold chills again covered her body. Her hands each reached up to grab her own tits, squeezing her nipples to heighten the pleasure. "Oh, don't stop," she begged as her ass beat up and down against the chair. I had no intention of stopping. I was fully committed to reciprocating what she had just done for me, drinking every drop I could siphon from this Latin vixen.

Her long orgasm subsided. "Oh god," she said delirious. I continued my gentle oral assault. "You got it all Carl."

"That's just the first," I said, reminding her of my promise.

"Oh god," she repeated, knowing it was not a request. I scooped her tall petite body up from the chair and gently set her ass on edge of the desk. She looked down to see my large 9-inches standing again at the ready as I positioned myself next to her long legs. "Your not kidding," she said as she laid back, too weak to resist, and too curious to argue.

I slid my hands down the side of her body, catching the outside straps of her thong. The last piece of clothing descended down her long legs like a fireman down a pole at the sound of an alarm. Her love box was exquisitely groomed with only a thin line of hair pointing the way to pleasure. Her lacy thong fell to the floor. I moved between her long dark legs. Her sensitive, red pussy glistened, still recovering from the attention it just received

My dick hardened all the more at the sight of Sylvia's beauty and reaction to my touch. I stepped in close between her legs, lifting her stiletto-clad feet to my shoulders. "Oh, god," she repeated as I raised my dick above her with one hand, while again spreading her love lips again with the other.

I slowly began to massage her love box with the large bulby head of my dick. She couldn't believe her body was responding again so quickly to the stimulation of my dick. The large round bulb patiently caressed her most tender skin, complimented by an occasional slap by the length of my shaft. Within minutes her body began to quake with impending orgasm. Her arms reached out from her sides to grip the edges of her desk with both hands. Her large puffy nipples tightened and grew before my eyes, reaching for the ceiling as if trying to hold on. Her contagious smile filled her face again; her eyes sparkled as if in a dream.

"Do it," she said, louder than she should. "Do it!" Her voice both begged and ordered.

I lowered my large dick to her wet, waiting hole. Everything that had happened to this moment was beyond what either of us could have imagined as the start to our day, but we both knew what about to happen would change our remaining years of employment at JAC.

"Do it!" she repeated. "I'm going to cum!"

I pushed the large, hard shaft into the entry of her waiting hole. "Oh yes!" she said feeling her box stretched in ways she had never experienced. "All of it!" she begged. Her head spun from the mixture of pleasure and pain. It felt like the first time. I reached underneath her body to take hold of her small ass with both hands, to pull her close. The complete length of my dick disappeared into her. Her entire body immediately quaked in orgasm at the invasion. "Yes!" she said as her head rolled from side to side. I took advantage of the invitation, like a well-oiled piston making a German engine hum, lubricated by her love juices. With every passing entry I moved harder and faster. Sylvia squeezed her muscles onto my determined shaft. My body tingled as a second orgasm moved toward climax. I moved back and forth, allowing the full length of my dick to experience the massage of her love. I squeezed her ass harder as I felt my body weaken under the impending volcanic eruption.

"Aghh!" I cried as I felt the first long load fill her. I refused to slow down, continuing to pump load after load into her gorgeous Latin body. Thick cum overflowed, pouring onto her mahogany desk. I collapsed over her body, spent. My head lay on the soft round pillows of her breasts. She let go of the edges of her desk to stroke my hair.

The spinning of the room slowed gradually for both of us as we lay quietly across the large piece of furniture. "So," she said breaking the silence. "Are you finding your employment at JAC to be everything you hoped for?"

"Almost," I said answering her humor. She playfully slapped my back and pushed my shoulders, gesturing for me to move from on top of her. I stood up to oblige.

"Almost," is right she said as she slid off her desk in front of me and to her knees. My dick stood half limp, covered by both of our juices. "I've worked up a hunger."

"Oh, no," I said feeling completely spent by the events of the morning.

"Oh, yes," she said confidently. "This is just too tempting to pass up."

She playfully licked the length of my dick as a Popsicle flavored with both of our love juices, before devouring its length again down her mouth. I felt her right hand grasp the base of my dick as her mouth made another descent.

"Oh, god," I said in disbelief as I felt my dick begin to harden again.

Sylvia's attention was determined. Her hand and mouth moved like dancers ascending and descending my long shaft. Her grip and suction increased with her pace. It was clear her resolve was unbending. I had never given three times back to back, but if anyone could make me do it, it would be Sylvia.

Sylvia's masterful touch and skill enraptured me. I felt hard balls of cum that had escaped the previous two orgasms begin to surrender as they made their way up my long shaft. She was determined to drain me dry and take no prisoners.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes, Oh, yes," I repeated, with each exclamation only encouraging her intensity. "Aghh!" I let out again, as large bullets of cum shot into her mouth.

She looked up with her large brown eyes to see sweat and pleasure across my face. She didn't relent, insatiably continuing to pump me dry until she was convinced not a drop more remained in my body. I collapsed into the chair next to her desk.

Sylvia stood up, picked up her thong and pulled them back up her long legs.

Her phone buzzed. "I'm sorry to bother you Ms. Hernandez.," her secretary's voice said over the intercom.

"Yes," Sylvia said in response, trying to sound composed.

"It's lunch time," she said, "and I wondered if you might be hungry. If you are going to work through lunch, I'd be glad to order something in for you."

"I've just had a little snack," she quipped back with a smile, "but we have worked up quite an appetite. That would be nice. We are probably ready for a little break."

"I'll take care of it right away, Ms. Hernandez," the voice promised. "Also, I wanted to let you know Human Resources called. They said they have a proposal for you and asked if you could stop by today at your convenience."

"Thank you," Sylvia said calmly with even a larger smile. "Can you let them know I will be by there after lunch?

"Yes, Maam. Anything else?"

"That will be all for now," Sylvia replied. The intercom hung up with a click.

"You sure?" I asked playfully.

"For now," Sylvia answered with a grateful twinkle in her eye. "Just for now."

Chapter Three

After lunch, Sylvia and I applied ourselves to the real work at hand. She oriented me to her division and the tasks most urgent for my attention. We stayed on task, enjoying occasional playful glances and touches. This would be a working relationship far from anything either of us had ever experienced.

At four o'clock she stopped by the office of Human Resources, and received their proposal to assume a promotion to the job she had applied to a year before. Apparently a vacancy had suddenly opened up, and they were eager to fill it quickly. If she were to accept it, they asked that she lead the search for her replacement, giving her option to hand pick her successor. Not wanting to appear too obvious, she explained she had someone in mind she thought would be perfect, and would get back to them in the next week.

She returned feeling giddy and shocked at the events of the day. She called me into her office where we had both memorably started our day, to share the news.

"Congratulations!" I said, genuinely glad for her success. "Well deserved."

"Thank you Carl," she said. "I will never forget what you did for me today."

"From our little arrangement, I don't think either of us will let the other forget."

"That's true," she said with a smile.

"Is it against company policy for an employee to take their boss out to dinner to celebrate?" I offered.

"If you let me, Carl, I want to take you out. It's only right. I owe you."

"Ah, ah," I said with my hand up. "Let's agree right now that you don't owe me anything, other than our arrangement. Look at it this way, I could only have done what I did, because you took the gamble to hire me."

"And I hit the jackpot," she answered. "I just got a raise. This is my treat. I'll take you out to dinner, and let's see what happens after that. When you get a promotion, you can take me out."

"I'll have to talk to my boss about that," I said with a smile. "I wonder what I will need to do to get that?" I wondered out loud.

"Just keep doing what you're doing," she advised, "and I think you will do just fine."

The evening began with an elegant multi-course wine-paired dinner, followed by dancing at a local club and finished with slow passionate lovemaking overnight at her downtown condo.

My first week on the job passed quickly with the urgency and volume of work. I attacked my work diligently. The fast intimacy and honesty of our relationship made for a productive work partnership. Sylvia was preoccupied with her new responsibilities and moving into her new office. Times we spent together were productive, however continuing to enjoy playful glances and comments. There is an old saying that you'll never work a day in your life if you love what you do. Work hours each day passed quickly. Before I knew it, the end of the workday on Friday had come. I ducked my head into Sylvia's new office to let her know I was leaving.

"It's been a good week, Carl," Sylvia assessed with an understatement. "It's good to have you on board."

"Thank you, Ms. Hernandez," I said maintaining a professional tone with neighboring office doors open.

"I do have a couple quick questions for you before you leave," she said. "Can you please step in and close the door?"

I closed the door and walked toward her new larger desk.

"I will be making a recommendation to HR on Monday for my former job. Having already experienced what you are capable of this week, I would like to maintain a close working partnership, and don't want anyone to get in the way of my direct supervision and working relationship."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked, excited for where I sensed this was going.

"I wanted to check with you to see if you felt comfortable and up to the challenge to assume my old position, if I chose to make that recommendation to HR on Monday."

"I am floored Sylvia," I answered back humbly. "I never imagined being considered for a promotion after one week on the job."

"I never expected to receive one before the end of your first day on the job," Sylvia answered back. "I am proposing this selfishly. For one, my success is dependent on having the best people around me."

"As you should," I encouraged.

"I have my other selfish reasons too," she confessed with a smile.

"I will support any recommendation you make, with no strings attached," I answered back. "I am grateful for the opportunity I have, and I would be all the more grateful for the new challenges of a promotion. Either way, I will not disappoint you."

"I should have expected that from you Carl. I will make my decision over the weekend, and let you and HR know of my recommendation on Monday."

"Sounds great," I said.

"One more question," she said.

"Shoot."

"So," offering a pause, "next week is my week?" She smiled her contagious smile, already knowing the answer to her own question.

"Yes it is," I said, glad for her intent to reaffirm the commitment.

"Anything?" she asked, again only to reassure her commitment to our adventure.

"Anything within my power, limited only by your imagination," I said as much as dare as an answer.

"I just want to make sure, Carl. I've been thinking about this all week. If I set up what I have been dreaming and planning, I want to make sure there's no holding back on your part."

"Is there anything you have experienced in my performance this week that would lead you to believe I will ever hold back in anything?"

"True," she said. "Just double checking."

"You have peaked my curiosity though. Any hints?"

"Not one," she said, "only that it will rock your world."

"Just remember," I said with a playful dare, "the following week is mine."

"Have a good weekend Carl. Get plenty of rest."

The weekend moved painfully slow. Sylvia's attempt to torment my curiosity for the weekend worked. Monday could not come fast enough. I arrived to work an hour early, eager to face the uncertainties of the week.

"You're here early." I was glad to hear Sylvia's sultry voice. She wore a stunning royal blue dress with a black belt and matching blue shoes. Her long black hair fell across her shoulders. The tight-fitting dress accentuated her round breasts and tight ass.

I gasped at the sight of her. "Wow," I said as a compliment.

"Like?" she asked?

"Like is not quite the word," I said.

"Good," she said. "Two things. First, I am submitting your name for the position today. You probably won't hear if you receive the position officially until the end of the week, but wanted you to know."

"Thank you Sylvia," I offered genuinely.

"Thank you, Carl. After thinking through it all weekend, I decided there is no one I would rather have under me." We both smiled at the double entendre. "Which brings me to the other topic. Are you well rested?"

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see. All I'll say now is it is coming. You won't know when or what, but I am about to rock your world."

"Bring it," I said with a smile. "Give me your best shot."

Sylvia took every opportunity to tease me throughout the week. She intentionally scheduled appointments alone with me to build anticipation of her plan of seduction. She flirted mercilessly. She enjoyed offering looks, comments and subtle touches to stir a rise in my loins. Monday turned into Tuesday. Tuesday turned into Wednesday. Whispers and touch intensified with each passing day. "I want you." "I am so wet." She found ways to stroke me through my pants, only to stop, preventing any release. Suspense built all week like a pressure cooker. Her seduction was torture. On Thursday, she asked for an 11:00 Friday morning appointment before her scheduled afternoon off-site with division employees. "Get a good night's rest," she said.

Sylvia's seduction throughout the week was foreplay to her, and torment for me. My dick ached for her love. Her agenda for our Friday morning appointment was an unabashed sexual assault to bring me to a breaking point. She wore a transparent gold blouse with the buttons open to the bottom of her large cleavage. The blouse showed off her full breasts barely covered by a push up bra. She wore a stylish short black skirt with black fishnet stockings and exquisitely matching gold shoes. "You ready for me?" she asked as she closed and locked her office door behind me.

"I am so ready for you." I confessed. "You have been nothing but cruel all week," I complimented.

"I just wanted to work you up enough to make sure there was enough cum for a bath," she said boldly. "Cause I'm feeling awfully dirty."

My dick grew rock hard at her teasing words. I was speechless.

"Unzip your pants and have a seat," she ordered. "Let's get this party started."

I dutifully responded, taking a seat in the wingback chair in front of her desk. She unbuttoned three more buttons on her blouse before kneeling in front of me. She took my hands in hers and moved them to the armrests of the chair. "I want you to hold on to these and not let go, no matter what. The moment you let go of either armrest, we are done. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes we do," I said nodding. She wasted no time reaching past the zipper to take hold of my manhood, attempting to work the nine inches out of the zipper hole.

"This is just too big," she said, unbuckling my belt and opening my pants. "You were very impressive last week Carl. Our time together made me wonder, just how much is possible? My questions about possibilities turn into goals. Here is my commitment to you today Carl: we are going to set a record. I will not stop until I am convinced you have never and will probably never give more in one day than you will today." She paused to allow her words to sink in. Her look was both serious and seductive. She took my member in both hands to pull the tense monster down toward her open mouth. She looked up at me with a smile before beginning her descent.

I could feel thick cream immediately begin to make its assent in response. She had tormented me all week. I was primed for her touch. She took satisfaction in my body's quick response. She began to pump my dick with her thick Latin lips, sucking for my cum as if desperate for air. My body began to rock in the chair. I was quickly approaching the point of no return. I wanted desperately to hold her head as I pumped her mouth, but knew there was no option to let go of the armrests.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh! Oh, you are going to take me!" After a week of teasing and build up, I have never wanted to give more than in that moment.

Sylvia knew it and immediately pulled her mouth off of my dick. She stood up with a coy confident smile.

Oh, no. No! Don't stop!" I begged. "No, no Sylvia. Don't do this. Take me!"

My body squirmed in the chair. My member throbbed as if trying to beat a drum. Pre-cum glistened atop my dick with the promise of massive volumes of thick cum to follow.

Sylvia mercilessly re-buttoned the three buttons on her blouse. She enjoyed watching my misery. "I've waited for this moment," she said. "All part of my plan."

"What moment?" I begged. "Oh god, take me."

"In due time, lover boy." She handed me a printed card with the name and address of a hotel convention center two blocks from our corporate office building. As you know, I have an off-site with several of our division employees this afternoon that I must get to. We will finish at 3:00. Meet me there. Don't be late. Come ready."

My body ached. I was desperate for her, but had no recourse. This was her week. I had no option but to submit. My mind began to spin for how I might reciprocate next week. "Next week is mine," I said with a promise.

"But this week is mine," she said. "I have a goal. When I set my mind to something, I never quit. You're not the only one who's waited for this moment."

Sylvia walked out the door. "Don't be late, Carl." She knew I would be early.

For the first time in my short employment at JAC, time moved slowly. I finished my work for the week and left the building at 2:30 to make my way to the conference center. Video screens in the convention center lobby confirmed JAC off-site meeting in Ballroom 2. I made my way up the escalator and down the hall. A sign posted near the door reconfirmed the location: JAC Meeting -- Do Not Disturb. Three beautiful secretaries I recognized from our division came out of the room as I walked up. "Hi Carl," they all said in unison.