Carly Claims Her Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly, sit down. Your grandma and I have something important to discuss with you."

That sounded ominous, considering the events of the past few days. I hoped I was not in trouble.

"Carly, your grandma and I have been discussing some very important things that involve you. We have been discussing what's been going on with you lately and we want to make sure you are being well looked after. Your grandma and I love you very much and we only want the best for you. I love you and you fill me with such pleasure and happiness. I know you had a bad relationship and I cannot live with myself if I let that happen to you again. You desperately need someone to take care of you and give you guidance and stability and fulfill your emotional needs," Grandpa reassured.

"Your Grandmother and I have discussed your flirtations with me. I know there's something lacking in your life. You never had a father and I was never there for you when you needed me. Well, all that is going to change. Carly, you are at a crossroads and I am going to make sure you take the right path." Grandpa intoned.

"Thank you, grandpa, I feel so safe with you and I admire you so much. Your really are my hero. Gramma, I am so sorry if I've done anything to hurt you."

"Dear, I understand completely. Please don't feel bad at all. Your grandfather is a very successful man with a very commanding presence. You would be crazy not to be attracted to him," Grandma reassured.

Grandpa continued, "Carly, you are such a darling girl I want you here so I can take good care of you. Your grandmother and I have discussed this and we have made an important decision for you. Carly, I've decided to make you my mistress."

There was dead silence in the room.

I was stunned. I could not believe what he was saying. "Ah, wow, your mistress? I mean that's quite a shock. I love you so much, Grandfather. I have come to realize that in many ways you are my ideal man and I want to be with you. You excite me more than I can say but what about you Grandma, are you sure? I don't want to ruin your relationship with Grandfather."

"Carly, honey, I am so happy you are here. I really enjoy having you to pal around with and you are perfect for Richard. This is the perfect arrangement. You will be Grandpa's mistress and give him the pleasure and happiness an important man like him deserves. In return, we will both love you and take good care of you. You mean the world to us both," Grandma reassured.

"But what about my mom? How do I explain this to her?"

Grandpa patted my hand reassuringly, "Your mom has already given her blessing. I visited her at home earlier this afternoon. She was very enthusiastic about my decision and I brought back the rest of your belongings."

"Grandfather, I was lost without you. Nothing in my life made sense. You've made me realize that I've been searching for someone like you for a long time, a strong man like you to take care of me. I need a strong man like you that I can feel safe with. Grandfather, yes, I'll be your mistress."

We both stood up and embraced. Grandpa kissed me so hard I almost feinted. Our tongues met in a sweet rapture.

We kissed more and more and finally he said to grandma, "Honey, tomorrow, you and Carly are going on a shopping spree. Buy her some nice dresses and shoes. I want you to get her a full wardrobe of lingerie. You know the type of thing I like. Also, she will need several garter belts and stockings. No pantyhose for my baby Carly. The evening after next, Carly and I will celebrate our first night together as my mistress. Get her a see- through gown and high heels with ankle straps for the occasion."

"Wow, Grandpa, thank you so much. You are so sweet to me. One thing though Grandpa; If I'm going to be your mistress, I need to get back on the pill. Can I please make an appointment with the doctor?"

"No honey, that won't be necessary. You're going to have my baby so you don't need birth control."

" But Grandpa, I'm not sure I'm ready to have a baby."

"Carly, dear. That decision has already been made. No need to discuss it further." Grandpa said as he patted my hand reassuringly.

I said grudgingly, "Sure, Grandpa. I want to make you happy. Ok, I'll do whatever you say."

Grandpa kissed me on the forehead and sent me off to bed. My feet never touched the ground as I bounded up the stairs to my room. I could not believe what just happened. The man I have been lusting for just told me that I was going to be his mistress. That night I masturbated myself to sleep.

The next day was a blast. Grandma and I went to mall and we found three nice dresses for me along with matching shoes and a nice handbag. At noon, we stopped at a nice restaurant for lunch and some girl talk.

"Your grandpa is going to love you in those outfits. The blue dress especially shows off your beautiful legs."

"Thank you grandma. You and grandpa are so generous."

I picked at my food and didn't say another word.

"Carly, is anything the matter? You look troubled. You can tell your grandma."

"Well, I love Grandpa very much and I'm happy to become his mistress. It's just that, well, I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby, Grandma."

"Carly, you will be just fine. Grandpa is the ideal man for you, that's for sure. Otherwise I would never have agreed to you becoming his mistress. Your grandpa has made his decision and you will abide by it. After all, you are 24 years old. It's time for you to fulfill your destiny as a woman. Having his baby is a great honor for you. Can you think of anyone better suited to be the father of your children?"

"Well, when you put it that way, it makes more sense. I will do as Grandpa wishes," I replied submissively.

"Great, Carly, that's so nice to hear. Now finish your lunch. We have a lot more shopping to do this afternoon and it's the most important part. We need to get your garter belts and rest of your lingerie. I have a feeling you won't be wearing street clothes very much in the coming months." Grandma explained.

Our shopping was done and dinner that night was cordial. Grandma and I filled in Grandpa about our shopping spree. Tomorrow night was the special night that I would wear a special outfit for grandpa and formally become his mistress.

The day of the big event arrived and my heart raced with anticipation about what was to come that evening. I was a few hours away from presenting myself to my grandpa as his mistress! Late in the afternoon, Grandpa called. He was in a meeting but called to tell Grandma that he would be home in an hour and told her to have me ready.

Grandma found me in my bedroom and told me of Grandpa's arrival. She told me to put my hair up as she stepped out of the room. I heard the sound of running bath water.

She came back in my room and told me to undress, which I did immediately. She led me into the bathroom and motioned me into the tub. The warm water felt so comforting against my naked skin. I reached for the washcloth and soap, but Grandma took them from me.

"I will give you your bath. You just relax, honey," she said.

Grandma ran the soapy cloth all over me, even over my pussy, which gave me a start. She gave lots of attention to my breasts and my long, slender legs. I was feeling a little frisky. When I got out, Grandma toweled me off slowly and methodically, the soft cloth dwelling over each breast, down to my pubis, my long legs and my round, firm ass.

She got out the gown I was to wear to present myself to grandpa. It was a black full-length see-through gown with no bra. It came with a black high- rise thong that barely covered my pussy. When I finished dressing, I felt so sexy and elegant. The sheer fabric had no decoration so my nipples showed through clearly. Black high heels with ankle straps completed the ensemble and I was dressed to kill.

We both heard Grandpa's car pull into the driveway. He would soon walk through the front door where Grandma would present me to Grandpa as his mistress. My heart pounded and I felt a quivering in my pussy. I wanted so much to give myself to him.

We stood just inside the front door as Grandpa walked in. Grandma stood slightly behind me and firmly grasped my upper arm and delicately pushed me forward to offer me to my new master.

"Richard, here is Carly, your new mistress."

Grandpa just stood in the doorway, taking it all in. I know my gown turned him on. He could clearly see my pert, erect nipples poking through the sheer fabric and the high heels made my legs look even sexier.

He kissed me passionately and I felt his tongue penetrate my lips. He rubbed my ass slowly and I began to coo.

He smiled and said he loved me and would always take care of me.

"Eileen, thank you for your help. Carly looks magnificent. I'm going upstairs to change. Please send my mistress upstairs in five minutes."

As grandpa went upstairs, I turned to Grandma. She hugged me warmly and told me how happy she was.

"Here, let me look at you one more time before you go upstairs."

She had me spin around and she got in back of me to look at the back of the gown. My firm ass was clearly visible to her. She stood close behind me and I felt her hands reach around and touch my belly and work their way up to cup my breasts. I jerked forward but could not move because she had a hold of my breasts. I felt her kiss my neck and I smelled her perfume.

She spun me around and kissed me gently on my forehead.

"Grandma, I don't want to have a baby, I am so scared."

"Carly, darling. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for you. The man of your dreams waits for you at the top of the stairs. Once you reach the top, your life will be filled with pleasure and happiness. Darling girl, your grandpa is your destiny. Carly, go up those stairs, give yourself completely to him and fulfill your destiny."

She grabbed me firmly by the arm turned me toward the stairs. She massaged my boobies and twirled each nipple in her fingers.

"I want those beautiful tits of yours to be fully erect when grandpa sees you," she explained.

She took my shoulders and directed me to the stairs. I hesitated only for a moment. Each step felt like an eternity. Before I knew it, I was at the top of the stairs.

Grandfather opened the door and pulled me to him. My high heels clacked over the dark hardwood floor. Suddenly, we were alone. I knew there was no going back. It all began with my teasing my grandfather, trying to control him for my own amusement. I was foolish enough to think that I could play with fire and not get burned. He turned the tables on me so easily. My youth, my beauty and my happiness I now freely gave to him for his ultimate happiness.

The room was aglow in the light of a dozen candles. . The covers on the queen-sized bed were already pulled back in anticipation of our lovemaking. Grandpa stood before me in his robe. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. We embraced a mad embrace and mashed our eager lips together. His hungry lips found mine and he squeezed my breast with one hand.

He pulled a small box out of his robe pocket to reveal a stunning thin diamond choker. "Grandfather, thank you, it's so beautiful," I said appreciatively as he clasped the choker around my neck.

"Carly, this choker symbolizes our union. You are never to take it off, for any reason, do you understand?"

"Yes, Grandfather, I understand and thank you, it's so beautiful. Thank you for making me feel so special."

He spun me around so my back was to him. He ran his hand across both my butt cheeks lustily and my back arched in pleasure. He came closer and put his hands on my tummy and moved them up slowly until they cupped both breasts. I could feel his hard-on against my back and I wiggled pushed into has hard dick. He removed my gown and kissed my tits. He sucked so hard but it felt so good. He got on his knees and kissed my pussy through the thong. I gasped a little girl cry of pleasure.

He pulled down my thong and I stepped aside to be clear of it. Now I was just wearing my high heels.

"I want you just like this all the time, Carly."

"Anything you want, Grandpa. Please put your big strong hands on me."

He kneeled down and grabbed my ass cheeks with those strong hands and pulled my quivering cunt to his face. He licked my pussy until I almost creamed. His tongue scurried over my outer lips that were swollen from his stimulation. He ran his finger over the knob of my clit and I went into orbit. My hips bucked back and forth and I ground my damp pussy hard against his face. Grandpa slid a finger deep inside my wet, heaving cunny and I gave out another yelp.

My knees were weak now and I could hardly stand. I have never had a man pleasure me like grandpa. He knew exactly how to turn me on. My nipples were rock hard and my pendulous breasts heaved back and forth as his finger pleasured my hot, dripping cunt. Moments later, an orgasm hit me from out of nowhere and I shrieked loudly. The shrieks turned to moans as he stood up and held me close. I was completely as his mercy. Time and space meant nothing. I forgot about the rest of the world, my world was this man and the pleasure he gave me.

He led me over to the bed and he instructed me to remove my shoes. His strong hands gently guided me down onto the bed. He dropped his robe to the floor and I could see that his huge cock was fully erect. My grandpa had never penetrated my pussy before and now I knew why. He wanted to save it for our special night. I lay with my head on the pillow and my hair splayed out behind me invitingly.

Grandpa gently pulled my legs apart and got between them. He was kneeling over me holding that enormous rod. There was no need for more foreplay, I was ready to come and come hard.

I felt those big, strong hands reach down and grab my butt cheeks to bring my hips to meet his throbbing, demanding cock. I felt my legs involuntarily spread even farther apart to accommodate his long, thick shaft. His mushroom head rubbed up and down my outer lips, which caused me to lubricate even more. I felt the orgasm begin to rise within me. Gently moving just a little way into my slit to tease me, my hips bucked up and down to try to engulf his huge manhood. He played with me like that for what seemed an eternity but I knew he was building the fire within me.

I wanted to open myself to Grandpa completely.

"Come on, Grandpa, come inside me, please, I want you inside me."

He thrust his cock in partway and a powerful sensation hit deep within me. I yelled with excitement and a little pain. He only paused for a moment before he drove it farther in my hot, willing hole.

"Come on, Carly, take it all. Take it all for Grandpa."

"Yes, Grandpa, I want it all. I want all of your beautiful dick, Grandpa, please," I begged.

I was determined to take every bit of those massive nine inches. I pulled my hips even farther apart and he rammed it all the way to the hilt I squealed as I felt his shaft hit the back wall of my pussy. He was completely in me now and I had never felt so filled up with a man before.

I wrapped my legs around his thighs to pull him even closer to me. We began rocking back and forth as I felt his piston pull out and then shove back in. With every stroke I became more submissive. He was riding me hard now and his big ball sack slammed against my ass. His powerful thrusts took me to a new level of sensation. I had no idea where I was. The orgasm hit me hard and fast. I screamed at the top of my lungs with ecstasy. We were both rocking back and forth and I was almost exhausted. I was amazed at grandpa's stamina but maybe being in bed with a beautiful young girl gave him added strength.

He slowed down for a moment, mostly to let me rest. He bent down to kiss my waiting lips. He moved quickly to kiss my sensitive, heaving breasts. He sucked each nipple hard, which made me yelp.

"OOOOOOO Grandpa, OOOOOO," I moaned.

I was ravished. I was completely stuffed with his thick cock inside me, ramming against my womb. I was totally dominated by Grandpa and I loved it. I closed my eyes and gave myself to him completely. I would never hold back from him. His will was my will from now on. My grandfather was now my lover and there was no going back. From tonight on, there would never be, could never be, another man for me.

Grandpa began humping me hard again and I felt his swollen cockhead slam against the back wall of my pussy.

"Are you ready for it, baby, huh?" he demanded.

"Yeah, Grandpa, give it to me. Come on, fuck me hard, fuck me."

He pumped even harder and the force lifted my butt off the bed.

"Oh god, Granddaddy, fuck me with your big hard cock," I begged.

"Come on baby, here it comes. Take it, little Carly, take my cum."

One last pump and a torrent of his hot seed hit my fertile, unprotected womb like a jet blast. The hot stream of cum went on forever. Grandpa shot so much hot seed into my womb and I was powerless to stop him from impregnating me.

Finally, it was over. I was thoroughly drenched with his hot, sticky seed. He kissed me on the lips as he slowly pulled out. I lay on the bed, totally spent. I could hardly move. Grandpa slid a pillow under my butt.

"Here Carly, keep your hips elevated. I want to keep all my cum inside you to help you get pregnant."

I could only do as he wanted. I was totally dominated by this wonderful man and I wouldn't have it any other way. In the weeks and months to come, we would satisfy each other physically and emotionally. I was grandpa's mistress now and forever. This is my destiny.

12