Carmen & Alyssa: An Afternoon Snack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could do that."

"Well, we don't have to," Alyssa sensed Carmen didn't feel like walking. "What do you want to do?" She turned her head to Carmen who was already staring at Alyssa from the passenger seat.

"Whatever you want to do." The implicit meaning behind her words was clear to Alyssa.

They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, until Alyssa leaned towards Carmen, her elbow on the armrest between them. Carmen quickly met her halfway and their lips touched again. As if their kissing had never stopped, all the passion and heat from last night returned to their bodies. They caressed each other's faces while their tongues massaged each other. Carmen gently bit Alyssa's bottom lip then moved her head back slightly making Alyssa move closer just so their lips could touch again. Alyssa started kissing Carmen's neck and her hand moved under Carmen's dress and grabbed her thigh, pulling Carmen closer to the driver's side of the car. They would have been straddling each other if it weren't for the console between them.

Alyssa managed to break the kiss but kept her face touching Carmen's. "Let's go to my place," she whispered, breathing heavily. Her house was only five minutes away.

Carmen just nodded, sticking her tongue out to graze Alyssa's lips before they kissed again. She was actually thinking, Let's just do it here, but quickly realized they were in broad daylight and maybe parking lot sex was farther down the "things to do with Alyssa" list.

They continued kissing and groping each other for a while, neither having enough strength to stop. It wasn't until a car pulled into the empty space next to them and they heard the car doors opening that they paused and looked over. It was a middle-aged couple. The woman tried her best to look away from Alyssa's car, while the man flashed a quick smirk in their direction before joining his partner.

Alyssa and Carmen both giggled. "Maybe we should go," Alyssa said, turning the key in the ignition.

"Yeah," Carmen agreed. She fixed her dress and sat down in her seat. "Don't want to give them a show." They both snickered.

Alyssa quickly pulled out of the space and drove her car around the parking lot to exit. Once she was on the main road, Alyssa found herself going slightly above the speed limit. All of sudden, her house was farther away then she liked it to be. To make matters worse, she seemed to be getting all the red lights and caught behind slow drivers.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Alyssa had reached the last red light exasperated.

"Hey," Carmen smiled seductively. She leaned over and kissed Alyssa, biting Alyssa's lip again. "We're almost there," she whispered. She leaned back to her side but grabbed Alyssa's right hand at the same time. Keeping her hand on top, Carmen guided Alyssa's hand up her thigh, pushing the bottom of her dress up. Just as she had done last night, Carmen let Alyssa feel how wet she was by pulling her panties to the side and pushing Alyssa fingers inside her pussy. Carmen let in a sharp breath but she looked at Alyssa the whole time, never moving her eyes away from hers. She took Alyssa's hand out from under her dress and brought it to her face. Carmen licked each finger before placing Alyssa's index and middle fingers in her mouth and sucking them in and out.

Alyssa closed her eyes and breathed heavily. Her pussy was throbbing now. "You're going to make me crash this car." She spoke in a low, raspy voice.

Carmen smiled and took the fingers out of her mouth. "You can have your hand back now," she spoke in a sensuous voice. "The light is green."

Alyssa opened her eyes and shook her head. "You are so bad." She refocused her attention on the road, pressed on the gas and quickly took off. They were only a few blocks away now.

Once they got to Alyssa's block, as if the universe felt bad for all the red lights and snail drivers, there was a parking spot right in front of Alyssa's brick row home. She did the best, rushed parallel parking job she could, turned off the engine, then practically jumped out of her car. Carmen was quicker as she was already making her way around the car to join Alyssa on the sidewalk. Alyssa kissed her before turning to walk up the concrete stairs. She quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside, not realizing that Carmen wasn't right behind her. When Alyssa turned around, she looked at Carmen who was still standing at the bottom of the stairs, biting her lip and flashing an evil grin.

"Stop teasing and get in here. Now." Alyssa commanded her.

"Okay, okay," Carmen giggled. She walked up the steps, slowly still, but once she got to the top, Alyssa grabbed her dress and pulled her across the threshold.

In one sweeping motion, Alyssa slammed her door shut, locked it, and pushed Carmen back against it, kissing her. It was forceful; they kissed each other with a purpose. Their movements were quick but their tongues knew where to land every time they touched. They began undressing each other: Carmen pulled Alyssa's blazer off, and Alyssa reached behind Carmen's back to unzip her dress, and then began lifting it up, pulling the dress above her head. Carmen lifted her arms, but when the dress passed her head, she could tell Alyssa stopped pulling. Alyssa held Carmen's arms above her head while they were tangled in the dress.

"I kind of like you like this," Alyssa spoke softly. She brought her tongue to Carmen's lips but pulled back right when Carmen brought her head forward to kiss her. Alyssa was doing the teasing now.

Carmen played along. "Why?"

"Because," Alyssa licked Carmen's neck and kissed her collar bone, "I get to do this." She pushed her right hand into Carmen's panties, keeping Carmen's arms pinned with her left. Alyssa's fingers knew exactly where to go, they had become so familiar with every inch of Carmen's body. "And you can't stop me."

Carmen moaned the instant she felt Alyssa's fingertips on her clit. Alyssa was right. Carmen couldn't move her arms and her legs were getting weak. Alyssa was in control and Carmen couldn't stop her if she tried.

"Do you want me to stop?" Alyssa whispered in her ear.

"No," Carmen groaned and shook her head, "don't stop." Alyssa was slowly massaging her clit and kissing her neck. It was driving Carmen crazy not being able to touch her.

Alyssa brought her face back up to Carmen's and their forceful kissing resumed. She lifted the dress completely off, freeing Carmen's arms, but her fingers kept moving in slow circles around Carmen's clit. Carmen immediately began unbuttoning Alyssa's jeans and then tugged on Alyssa's t-shirt, forcing her to stop massaging so Carmen could get the shirt and bra off. Once she was free of the clothing, Alyssa returned her hand to its favorite place. They kept kissing. Even in the chaos of trying to get each other's clothes off or in the middle of their moaning, they made sure they brought their lips back together.

Alyssa pulled Carmen by the waist, away from the door. She intended to walk towards the stairs, but Carmen moved towards the sofa instead. Carmen pushed her down and immediately straddled her. "This seems a bit familiar," Alyssa joked, referencing how Carmen had her pinned on a sofa last night.

"I kind of like you like this," Carmen whispered, mimicking Alyssa.

Alyssa grinned and reached her hands around Carmen to undo the clasps in her bra, releasing her perfect breasts and hard nipples. Alyssa quickly brought her mouth down on one, sucking the nipple and licking around the breast. Carmen leaned back, moaning in ecstasy, and Alyssa wrapped her arms around her to hold Carmen close while she slowly moved her tongue to Carmen's other breast, making sure she didn't neglect it.

"Uhhh. Alyssa," it was a whispered moan Carmen managed to get out, "I...want you...inside me."

Alyssa's favorite words. She had thought about Carmen saying "I want you" all morning and the words still had some kind of power over Alyssa. She looked up at Carmen, who was biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed, and then she slowly slid her right hand back into Carmen's panties. She briefly grazed Carmen's clit with her fingertips before she reached farther and slid two fingers inside Carmen's pussy.

Carmen gave a high-pitched moan of approval.

Alyssa kissed and licked her breasts one more time before she leaned back onto the sofa, slightly separating their bodies. She watched Carmen grind her hips as Alyssa's fingers penetrated her. Alyssa bent her thumb so it could be on Carmen's clit then rubbed circles around it while moving her fingers in and out. She could feel Carmen's body shiver as her hips moved faster. Alyssa brought her left hand up to caress the side of Carmen's face and Carmen grabbed her fingers and started sucking them just as she did in the car.

They stared at each other, communicating silently as Carmen's thrusts got faster. Alyssa moaned with her, aroused from watching Carmen get closer to her climax. She frantically rubbed her thumb from side to side on Carmen's clit, and it sent her over the edge.

"Ahhhh-ahhh-hhh!"

Carmen's voice trembled along with her body. She leaned forward to grab Alyssa so she could keep her body steady as the spasms shot through it. Alyssa brought her face to Carmen's, sticking her tongue inside Carmen's mouth while she moaned. Carmen had to catch her breath first, letting Alyssa's tongue flick hers until she could kiss her properly. They kissed slowly, Carmen's body still quivering. Alyssa carefully slid her fingers out of Carmen's pussy and brought her hand up to Carmen's mouth. Carmen licked the sticky fluid and then opened her mouth wider so that she could suck the juices off of Alyssa's fingers.

Carmen flashed that evil grin again.

"Upstairs." Alyssa ordered.

They quickly got up off the sofa. Alyssa grabbed Carmen's hand, leading her up the stairs and then turned the corner to go into her room. Alyssa's master bedroom was bigger than Carmen's room at her apartment. There was a queen-sized bed with a dark cherry, wooden frame in the center of the tidy room right across from the doorway. The windows behind the headboard were dressed in wooden blinds which were similar in color to the frame. They were slightly opened, letting the sun rays from the bright afternoon seep into the room at different angles.

Alyssa walked over the foot of the bed and turned around. She quickly peeled her jeans off, the only thing Carmen didn't get a chance to take off of her. She slid her bikini briefs down and Carmen slid her soaked panties off as she watched Alyssa. Once they both were completely naked, Carmen walked over to Alyssa and they continued the forceful kissing that had started at the front door. Alyssa grabbed Carmen's firm butt cheeks while Carmen squeezed Alyssa's breasts. She licked Alyssa's nipples before she playfully shoved Alyssa back onto the bed.

Alyssa giggled, "Feisty today, are we?" She pushed herself farther up the bed, turning to push her decorative pillows onto the floor.

Carmen bit her lip, giving a sly grin as she climbed onto the bed, crawling towards Alyssa until she was kneeling between her legs. Alyssa had two tattoos on her lower hips: three quarter-sized stars on her right side, and red lips on her left. Carmen bent down and kissed the left tattoo, matching her lips to the imprint. Alyssa's body shuddered.

Carmen looked up at Alyssa and smiled. She sat up, still on her knees, and stared at Alyssa while she lightly brushed her hand down Alyssa's pussy. She had a neatly trimmed patch of hair at the top, shaped similar to a triangle which pointed towards her clitoris as if to say "this way." The rest of her pussy was smoothly waxed, and when Carmen brushed her hand back up, her short fingernails grazed Alyssa's outer labia.

Alyssa shuddered again and chuckled. "You are such a tease."

Carmen grinned, "I like teasing you." It was the truth. Carmen enjoyed doing things she knew would excite Alyssa. She never had that kind of effect on her boyfriends before. At least they didn't show it.

Alyssa put a pillow under her head and then grabbed Carmen's arm pulling her forward. Carmen kissed Alyssa briefly, trying not to be rerouted from her initial destination. She brought her head down, stopping at Alyssa's tattoos to kiss them again. She looked up at Alyssa who was watching her, flashed a teasing smile one more time, and then stuck out her whole tongue, placing it at the base of Alyssa's pussy and slowly gliding it up past her clit.

Alyssa gasped and her body gave a quick tremor. "Ohhh, fuck."

Carmen showed a pleased smirk on her face. She stuck her tongue out again, this time licking Alyssa's inner pussy lips and sucking on them. Alyssa moaned and trembled. Her tremors came in pairs. She'd shudder twice before her muscles would relax until Carmen put her tongue back on Alyssa's pussy, then her body would jerk twice again.

"Uhhhhhhh." Alyssa propped herself on her elbows so that she could watch Carmen.

Carmen was looking up at her too as she kissed Alyssa's pussy then sucked on her clit. Carmen licked the hood of her clit before sticking out her tongue again and gliding it up and down Alyssa's pussy.

"Ohhh-hhh, fuck, that feels so good" Alyssa closed her eyes as she moaned.

Since she liked it, Carmen kept doing it. She slid her whole tongue up and down, making sure she lingered a little on Alyssa's clit before sliding her head back down again. Alyssa opened her eyes once more and looked down at Carmen. She started grinding her hips, producing the up and down motion herself while Carmen kept her tongue out and her head still. Alyssa bit her lip as she fucked Carmen's face. It was so erotic. After a few more hip thrusts, Carmen put her mouth around Alyssa's clit and massaged it with her tongue while sucking so that her mouth was glued to Alyssa's pussy.

Alyssa fell back on the pillow, arching her back. "Fuck, I love your tongue right now."

Carmen giggled a little, lifting her head. She reached her left hand up, squeezing Alyssa's breast and nipple. Carmen brought her other hand up and squeezed Alyssa's pussy lips together, making her clit protrude a little. Carmen licked the crease of Alyssa's pussy as she squeezed, flicking the clit with her tongue.

"Ohh-hhh my god," Alyssa gasped. "Fuck! You are so good at this." Alyssa still couldn't believe Carmen didn't need much guidance on what to do down there. She's a fucking pro, Alyssa thought to herself.

Carmen smiled, happy that she could please Alyssa as much as Alyssa pleased her. "I want you to come for me."

"I'm going to," Alyssa moaned, her voice trembling, "don't stop."

Carmen stopped squeezing Alyssa's pussy but kept her tongue on Alyssa's clit, massaging it and kissing it like she had done before. Alyssa grabbed Carmen's left hand, which was still pinching her nipple, and interlocked their fingers. Her tremors stopped coming in pairs as her whole body shook. Alyssa stared into Carmen's eyes, watching her head bob up and down as Alyssa thrust her hips faster. When Alyssa felt herself about to burst, she reached down and grabbed Carmen's head.

"Ohhh fuck! Yeah...yeah," she moaned loudly then gasped, "uhhhhhh!" A jolt went through her body as she came. She winced a little; the orgasm was strong. While she could still feel her body exploding, she sat up slightly and pulled Carmen's face up. "Come here." Alyssa pulled Carmen until she fell on top of her and they kissed passionately. Alyssa's body was still shaking, her orgasm not fully over yet.

Carmen laughed a little between kisses. "Did you enjoy that?" She couldn't get over how excited Alyssa had become.

"Mmhmm." Alyssa confirmed. Then she quickly flipped their bodies over, so that she was on top of Carmen. "But you are in so much trouble now."

Carmen flashed a devious grin across her face. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah," Alyssa reciprocated Carmen's sly smirk and sat up. "Turn around."

Carmen bit her lip in anticipation. Best lunch date ever.

******************************************************************************

"Okay...Megan Fox, Christina Hendricks, or Michelle Rodriguez?"

They were in Alyssa's bed, cuddled closely to one another. Their legs were tangled together as they both lied on their sides under the soft bedsheets. Carmen and Alyssa never left the house. Once they finished their "afternoon snack," as Alyssa called it, they took a quick nap before waking up a little after six o'clock, both feeling hungry. Neither felt like going out again, so they showered, put on some comfortable clothes from Alyssa's wardrobe, and headed down to the kitchen, eating whatever they had an appetite for.

After watching random movies and playing silly games that Carmen thought up, they went back up to Alyssa's room where their kissing quickly turned into more passionate sex. They finally collapsed onto one another and were now lying face to face, holding each other, drifting in and out of sleep. The only thing keeping them awake was another of Carmen's silly games.

Alyssa sighed, "Carmen, come on. This is so dumb."

Carmen chuckled, "Just pick one. Humor me." They both spoke softly; they're faces only separated by a few inches.

Alyssa sucked her teeth, her heavy eyes closed from exhaustion. "Michelle."

"Hmm, interesting. Why?"

"She's Latina, right?"

"Well, if the name didn't give it away," Carmen said sarcastically.

Alyssa laughed. "Well, I'd do her. She's probably like you in bed."

Carmen frowned. "Just 'cause she's Latina?"

"No, because she probably speaks Spanish when she's having sex," Alyssa slightly opened her eyes, "like you do."

"I only did that once."

"Sweetie, you did it earlier today, last night, and a few minutes ago," Alyssa reminded her.

"Last night? I don't remember that."

"Maybe it's because you blackout whenever you start coming," Alyssa teased. Carmen had pretty powerful orgasms. Alyssa thought the first time was just due to circumstance until it kept happening.

Carmen, who felt a little embarrassed, pinched Alyssa's arm. "I do not black out."

"Owww!" Alyssa frowned. "What?! I think it's cute." She laughed at Carmen's blushing.

"Whatever." Carmen pretended to be angry then smiled and caressed Alyssa's arm where she just pinched her. "Sorry." She stared at Alyssa, who closed her eyes again, ready to drift back to sleep. "What do I say?"

"I'm not the one who speaks Spanish," Alyssa snickered.

"I mean, does it sound weird?"

"No. Whatever you're saying, it sounds really hot." She lifted her head and kissed Carmen on the lips before laying it back down on the pillow. "I like it. It's very sexy."

Carmen smiled. "What else do you like? About me?"

Alyssa lifted her eyes, "In bed or just in general?"

Carmen pondered. "In general."

Alyssa looked at her for a moment and joked at first, "Your tongue, definitely." They both laughed.

"Be serious!"

"Okay," Alyssa giggled. She stared at Carmen for a brief minute then replied, "Your eyes. When I first met you, that was the first thing I thought about," Alyssa remembered. "I said to myself, 'Damn, she has beautiful eyes.' And I thought you were really sexy."

Carmen smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"So, did you have a crush on me this whole time we were friends?"

"In the beginning, I did," Alyssa replied honestly. "Then I found out you were straight and I thought, 'That sucks. Oh well.' I have a strict 'no-straight girl' policy." Alyssa paused and looked at Carmen. "Well, had a strict policy."

Carmen chuckled but the statement made her a little uneasy. Am I a lesbian now? She tried thinking back and couldn't remember any other women she was sexually attracted to before Alyssa. But if she enjoyed sex with a woman, that must make her a lesbian or at least bisexual. Carmen decided that one thing was for certain: she loved Alyssa. Whatever label she had now because of her feelings, she'd gladly accept it.