All Comments on 'Carmen & Alyssa'

by lebasi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

The possibility of love or heartbreak is the stuff that makes life worth living. Please lebasi prove me right and bless us with a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrific start!

This story sizzles! I can't wait to read more. Please don't make us wait too long. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh my

I really enjoyed this!! Please make a follow up!

lebasilebasiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I was expecting some criticism (which is welcomed!) but I've gotten nothing but positive feedback! Thank you all, it's very encouraging. In the process of writing a follow-up now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good comment

i just love your story..do write more..looking forward to your creations more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Perfect!! I was over the edge reading this!!!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Excellent craftsmanship! Sublime artistry!

This is a gem. You have spent much time and many words describing a lovemaking. On the one hand, you don't get clinical and the other hand you are in no way rough or coarse; it's a perfect balance. How you managed to string out Alyssa's adoration of Carmen in such lovely increments is beyond me. Thanks for taking me along with you.

And like an impressionist painter, you sketch out the makings of a story with tiny strokes.

Is this just a vignette, a study? Or is there a narrative to spin out?

You obviously put prodigious effort into producing such seemingly artless prose. You deserve to take great pride in the fruit of your labor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous