Carmen & Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves. Electricity. Heat. Spasms.

Carmen thought her heart was pounding as loudly as the beating of a bass drum. She couldn't quite hear either, so she wasn't completely sure.

Alyssa continued sucking on Carmen's clit as she orgasmed. She had to remove her fingers from Carmen's pussy so that she could use both hands to keep Carmen's hips steady as she shook. Carmen's knees had closed trapping Alyssa in between her thighs. Carmen was holding Alyssa's head in place, pushing it into her pussy. Then suddenly, Alyssa felt Carmen gently pushing her head away.

"Uhhh. Wait. Stop. Wait, don't st— ahhhh."

Carmen didn't know what she wanted. The waves began to subside and the heat waned. But the electricity kept shooting out of her clit. The feeling of Alyssa's tongue on it sent a shock up her body that wasn't unpleasant but wasn't entirely comfortable either.

Alyssa moved her head up and looked up at Carmen. She stuck her tongue back out and flicked Carmen's clit, which made her spasm again then move her body up away from Alyssa. This gave Alyssa an evil grin.

"Your pussy is sensitive."

"What?" Carmen was still trying to catch her breath. She opened her eyes, the room less blurry, and looked down at Alyssa.

Alyssa sat up and looked down at Carmen, the evil grin still on her face. She took the same index finger that was still lubricated with Carmen's juices and gently ran it down Carmen's outer pussy lip. Carmen shuddered again when her pussy throbbed where Alyssa had just touched and the electricity shocked her clit again.

"She's super sensitive."

Alyssa knew not to touch Carmen's clit because it wouldn't feel as good as it did before. She just leaned down and kissed the top of Carmen's pussy, making her tremble once more. She made her way up this time, kissing and licking Carmen's bikini line, then navel, then just below her breast. She paused at Carmen's breast but decided this time not to lick them, just to kiss them gently. She did lightly suck on each nipple but only briefly. Alyssa brought her mouth up towards Carmen's lips and kissed them. Carmen didn't kiss her back as she was still recovering.

When Carmen finally opened her hazel eyes, she looked up at Alyssa who was smiling.

"Are you okay?"

Carmen couldn't help but laugh and Alyssa joined her. Carmen covered her face with both hands, feeling a little embarrassed but not sure why.

"Oh my god," Carmen chuckled, "that was...intense."

"I see." Alyssa teased and they laughed again.

Alyssa moved Carmen's hands away from her face and admired her beauty. She stroked her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. This time, Carmen returned the gesture and their tongues caressed each other once more. Carmen paused and pulled away. She frowned a little at Alyssa.

"What?" Alyssa worried that she had forgotten something. What she had forgotten she didn't know.

"Is it always like that?"

Alyssa smiled and giggled. "It can be. Although," Alyssa began to tease again, "you're pretty ridiculous."

Carmen jokingly plucked Alyssa on the shoulder and they both giggled before joining their mouths in passion once more.

**********************************************

Alyssa slowly moved her body from under Carmen's arm and she climbed out of her bed as gently as possible. She looked over at the clock on the wall just above Carmen's nightstand.

Shit. It's almost three o'clock. Alyssa had to start getting ready for work in just three hours.

The night was definitely longer than Alyssa expected. Popcorn and a movie turned into hot, steamy sex, hotter than anything Alyssa had ever experienced. After she gave Carmen the best orgasm of her life (according to Carmen), Alyssa was surprised when Carmen required almost no direction on how to please Alyssa. "First-timers" rarely ever get it all right but Carmen— or maybe something else was clouding Alyssa's judgement. Either way, it was intense. They weren't sure if they could stop until their bodies eventually grew tired and they collapsed onto each other, falling asleep.

Alyssa quietly got dressed. It took her a moment to find her panties as they were somehow thrown under Carmen's dresser across from the bed. She tip-toed into the living room to get her shoes, cell phone, and keys. She quickly put on her leather jacket and gathered her belongings. As she made her way towards the door, she paused and looked over at the bedroom door. She placed her phone and shoes on the floor along with her keys so that they wouldn't jingle when she walked. She tip-toed back into Carmen's room.

Carmen was lying on the bed, her arm still outstretched over the empty space where Alyssa just left. Her naked body was still and Alyssa looked for something she could cover it with. She spotted a blanket hanging on a chair in the far corner of the room. She tip-toed again, grabbed the blanket and gently lay it on top of Carmen. Alyssa was certain she'd move a little or even wake up. But Carmen didn't move an inch and Alyssa noticed that she was snoring quietly.

How are you still so gorgeous even when you're sleeping? Alyssa thought with a smile.

Sneaking out felt wrong. Leaving without saying something seemed to only cheapen what this night was. Carmen was more than that to Alyssa. She didn't deserve to be treated like an inferior one-nighter.

"Carmen?" Alyssa whispered. She didn't want to wake her; she just wanted to make sure she was in as deep a sleep as Alyssa thought. "Carmen?" Alyssa softly stroked her cheek. "I love you." She bent down and kissed Carmen's forehead before turning to leave Carmen's bedroom again.

She put on her shoes at the door and put her keys and phone in her jacket pocket. She slowly unlocked the door and turned the knob, still trying to be quiet as she left the apartment. Alyssa walked down the hall, thinking back on the details of the night which made her smile. When she finally made her way to the elevator, she stopped smiling. As great as this night was, Alyssa knew it could never happen again.

It was the only way she could make sure her heart wouldn't be broken.

12