Carmen and Eddie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

He began to soap up her back and then did her arms and arm pits and then showered the soap off. Then he did her ass and legs spreading her thighs and washed her ass hole and cunt with the sponge. Yukie was giggling from the spray of the shower.

He stepped aside for Eddie to wash off the soap. He used the sponge to wash her ass hole again and played with her cunt too. Eddie joined in and did the same using the spray. Both men washed Yukie and then Jason bent and placed a kiss on her ass cheeks and spread them and licked and kissed her ass hole. He gently used a finger to tickle her hole as he slipped a finger into her ass hole, then two, as he gently fingered it. Next Eddie stepped in and did the same to her pussy.

With fingers in both holes now Yukie was giggling and moaning. Jason nodded to Carmen as if she wanted to try it, and she did. She even let her finger rub underneath her pussy lips and around the pink insides.

They turned Yukie over and did a quick soap of her arms, stomach, tits, legs and pussy. When they cleared off the soap, Jason bent and kissed and sucked her left nipples as Eddie sucked her right one. Carmen still had her two fingers in Yukie's pussy! They took turns licking and slurping her cunt.

Then Jason gave Eddie a look as if to say you do her. Eddie went at her. He took his time on her breasts and let his tongue caress her nipples over and over again. He worked down to her groin and licked around he pussy lips and then moved inside, tasting her wetness, her juices and as she arched up Eddie taste her cum! Yukie squealed in delight.

Then it was Eddie's turn. After washing him off and watering his back off, his ass hole was cleaned with the sponge. Then watered and washed again. I think it was Carmen's hands that spread his ass cheeks. She had a gentle touch, and when she inserted a finger into his ass hole, Eddie easily accepted it. Then Yukie kissed and licked his ass hole, letting her tongue work lower to the beginning of my balls and cock hole.

Carmen also had a gentle touch which she knew Eddie really liked. She took her time, kissing his cock while Yukie licked ass hole, letting her tongue work its way inside.

When Eddie was turned over, the same procedure went on with soap and water. But, when he was finally rinsed off, Jason moved up and as the two women held his legs over his head, Jason began to insert his cock into Eddie's ass hole. Eddie had been stretched by Yukie's magical fingers and Jason's cock went in about three inches easy. As it did the two women began to work on Eddie. All Eddie did was moan since Carmen was sitting on his face fucking his mouth and Yukie was sucking and stroking his cock masturbating it.

As Jason began to fuck Eddie's ass Yukie's magic mouth made Eddie's cock hard and throbbing. As Carmen mashed her cunt on his face Eddie began to cum. His ass squeezed around Jason' cock and held him in a vise grip. The pressure on Jason's cock was unbelievable and he erupted inside Eddie's ass hole. Eddie's cum shot into Yukie's mouth whose hand pumped Eddie's shaft milking him and because of that Carmen was sucked so hard she screamed and came hard on and in Eddie mouth. He was their whore. All three had taken advantage of him tonight.

Jason pulled out of Eddie when Eddie finally relaxed his ass hole muscles. He tool Carmen by the hand and left Yukie and Eddie in the shower.

Carmen and Jason went to the master bedroom and used the bathroom in there to shower with each other. Carmen clamed off Jason's cock and they laughed at what had just happened Jason had fucked her husband too with his big cock. He was the Alpha male for sure now. Carmen worshiped him now completely as ands they lay in bed he talked to her about Eddie as she made love to his soft deflated cock. Even soft Jason's cock was bigger than Eddie's when Eddie was as hard as he got.

Meanwhile Eddie was recovering in the shower with Yukie standing by his side. The cum from Jason's cock was still dripping out of his ass and Yukie was washing it very gently! She told Eddie: "Jason is boss man for sure now Eddie. He fucked you and your wife. He now run this house. You come with me back to bed baby and I make you feel better. Dry off baby and let Yukie make you forget and feel better. Come to bed with me Eddie Yukie make you feel so good. Yukie love you long time"

It had happened, Jason had fucked Eddie's ass just like he told Carmen he would before Eddie accepted him being the lover and man of the house. It had happened and Jason had cum deep inside Eddie just like he came inside Eddie's wife Carmen. Carmen knew this changed everything.

She now worshiped Jason's even more than before. God eh could do anything he could make people do whatever he wanted. He was the master sexual man of her life now. Eddie would have to accept this or he could leave. She didn't care Jason was the king, the love of her life, the master. She and Eddie were just his sex slaves.

Once in bed Yukie used her talents to bring Eddie's little cock to its fullness and then she spread herself and let him pushed and pounded his small dick in her. She did not pay attention to the size, she just worked it and came on it shuttering from her orgasm.

He moved down immediately between her legs and licked his cum away gently and softly caressing her pussy lips and hole with his tongue until she climaxed again and pulled him up from between her legs. She held him. Eddie was realizing that Yukie could make him cum and fuck him like no one he had ever known. She was the very best and always satisfied him regardless of the size of his cock. She seemed to cum from it and always enjoyed the time they spent together.

They both had a very sensual touch which they both appreciated and had never before experienced. After he shot his load into her and cleaned her Yukie held Eddie and loved him. She stroked his face and made soft gentle love to his body touching and teasing and working him until Edie was hard one last time. She them moved over him and mounted him. As she rode him she couldn't feel his cock but she watched his eyes close as he began to near another cumming.

She moved slow and easy and guided his little cock in and out of her open pussy. She squeezed the muscles around her hole and fucked Eddie like the pro she was. It took longer this time but not to long before cum mixed with her own and Eddie arched his back and thrust up into her and cried out as he had his third orgasm of the night pumping the last of his cum into her tight young oriental pussy.

She didn't cum this time but that was OK he didn't know that. She fell on top of him and they held each other as whispered sweet words that lovers do to each other after fucking. She kissed and stroked his face for a long, very long time soothing his body and pride. When Eddie fell asleep she rolled off of him, covered his nude body with the sheet and walked out to the master bedroom with his cum running down her inner thighs. She used the bathroom to wipe herself and then walked to the bed where Carmen and Jason were laying together.

Jason was devouring Carmen's large breast with his mouth and hands. All of a sudden Carmen felt her pussy being licked, and knew it was Yukie. She could tell from Yukie's very gentle, unobtrusive beautiful oriental style and touch. Soon Yukie had Carmen creaming, and moaning and fucking her mouth! When Carmen's legs were lifted onto Jason's shoulders, she knew she was about to be fucked.

Jason's cock entered her forcefully but without much pain while Yukie used her mouth to lick Carmen's clit which was standing out hard and thick. "Heaven has to be like this", she said to herself as she arched up to cum on Jason's big dick.

They fell asleep and Yukie left the room. She went back to Eddie and cuddle next to him taking his arm and pulling it over her body. His fingers gently touching her nipples made her feel good. As she closed her eyes she smiled thinking of what they had done to Eddie tonight. Then she turned to him and took him in her arms and held him. He rested his head on her breast. She held him like a baby like a little boy. Tomorrow was Saturday well actually it was Saturday. She looked at the clock it read 3AM they had been going at it since 8PM 7 hours.

Tomorrow she would have Eddie all to herself as Jason was taking Carmen out on the town. They would leave Yukie there to make sure Eddie didn't get upset with it. Jason planned to keep Carmen away until Monday night. Yukie was paid until Monday morning. Then Eddie would be along and know how a real cuck feels when the Alpha male has his wife alone to do with her whatever he wanted. Yukie would try and please Eddie the best she could while she was with him. After she left, Eddie would be on his own with no one around.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

finally a cuck wins good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Needs an Editor

I agree that the story is a good one but waaaaaay too long and redundant. And the way too numerous typos detract from the story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Not bad.

I like the original premise of the story.

But the writing is beyond terrible. The sex scenes are very well written the first time but the redundancy makes it tedious. Spelling, gammar, and flow are all below par.

A good editor would have mad ethis a terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful story

i fantasize about my wife having an affair and treating me just as eddie was treated...this story is very close to what i fantasize. The writer has written a beautiful and very erotic story....i applaud her. i just didnt like the ending...we wannabe cockolds WANT to be dominated and give up control of our wife to somebody else...so the ending of the story kind of spoiled it for me a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love it , great story as usual

really great sex and great cucking of Eddie. We love to read thes stroeis and cum all over ourselves.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories