Carmen and Sergei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.

I wasn't homophobic. But I was certainly confused. My waking fantasies had always been about women: young, old, black, white, women, women, women. But sometimes my wet dreams (which I still had all-too-frequently) featured men. I had never allowed my conscious mind to think too much about those homoerotic fantasies – but one had just happened to me, in the flesh, and it had been physically the best thing ever.

I wanted to think a little, but Carmen and Sergei were right there, as if waiting to see what I'd do.

No one said anything. I blushed. Carmen was watching me. Sergei stood up and touched my shoulder, gently, squeezing my bicep through my shirt. I didn't look at him; I peeked over at Carmen. She had restored the front of her dress and had mostly pulled herself together, but she still looked a whole lot like how I felt – pleasured, dazed, a little raunchy.

Carmen went into Sergei's arms. She went up on tiptoes and kissed him deeply, running her hands through his hair. He still had his hand on my shoulder. The thought of Carmen tasting my semen in his mouth was shockingly exciting, and I shuddered a little.

I think he felt me shiver, and I think he thought I was revolted – by him, by what had just happened. His voice was cool and dry as he said to Carmen, "I'll be in the bedroom resting my sore jaw." He shot me an unreadable look and added, "If anyone wants me for anything."

"We'll be right there," Carmen promised. And, greatly to my relief, Sergei left.

Carmen leaned up against me, her head on my shoulder. She was affectionate as a kitten. Like mine, her body was loose and relaxed with afterglow. Her dark, soft hair tickled my nose. I wrapped my arms around her, resting my burning face against the top of her head.

"It's all right, you know," she said softly. "Sergei - he caught you right when you were thinking about me. And he givesgreat head. He can make anyone come. It doesn't necessarily mean anything."

She was giving me an excuse, a chance to assure myself that I was straight as an arrow. Tempting. But honesty compelled me to reject it. "Actually ... I think it does," I admitted. "I think I'm bi." After a moment I added, "It's okay, really. It's not a big deal. I guess I just didn't, uh, know it until now."

She looked up at me. Please don't think for a second that this revelation about my attraction to Sergei made her any less attractive to me. She was lovely in that dim room, sweet and mysterious, and her body against mine still felt wonderful. "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Yeah. Yeah," I said.

"He's bi, too, you know," she told me. "Sergei. He has always liked men and women equally. He was sort of an omnivore." She grinned. "Until he met me, of course."

She was kind of kidding, but when I said, "Of course," I was completely serious.

"We're not really done, you know," she added. "Do you want to stay?"

Oh, I did. And I didn't. "Should I?"

"If you want to, yes, please." She smiled – she was even more beautiful than before. "He'lllove it if you watch, you know."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes. Sergei gets so hot, just thinking about being watched."

Okay, then. I wasn't the most self-aware kid in the world, but I knew that I wanted to watch. If Sergei wanted that too – I was so there. I managed a nod, and she said, "Oh, good."

Carmen turned and led me by the hand toward the bedroom. I whispered, "What doyou like?"

"I like turning guys on," she said, darting me a saucy glance over her shoulder. "Couldn't you tell?"

I could tell.

4.

Sergei was completely naked, standing at the open window, smoking a cigarette. The light from the street below bathed his body and I tried not to stare at him too obviously. Generally speaking, and quite honestly, most guys don't really do it for me; but there are a few exceptions, and Sergei was one of them. His body was amazing. His skin was so pale I could see bluish veins running over the heavy muscles of his shoulders and upper arms. His chest was muscled but flat. His stomach, relaxed, had just a little ripple to it; a line of dark hair traced down from his navel to his groin. He had big testicles and a big cock, uncircumcised, not currently erect. I'd never seen an uncircumcised man before, and I couldn't help but look.

"Look who's still here," Carmen said. Then she added, "Ugh, put that nasty thing out," and Sergei flicked the cigarette out the window.

"Sorry," he said. His pale eyes moved to me and he said gently, "I didn't mean to freak you out, Jesse. I should have asked first?"

He really seemed concerned. I relaxed and managed a little grin, saying, "Are you kidding? Any time."

Sergei smiled and shut the window.

"He still likes me better," Carmen said to Sergei. "I'm getting naked now."

She had both of our attention instantly. We both watched her as she pulled the straps of her dress down her arms, and then gave a ravishing little shimmy. The red dress fell at her feet, leaving her clad in nothing but her glorious dark hair. I could have looked at her for hours. There was not a straight line on her body: she was practically boneless. This was not a fat woman – her waist was sweet and slender – but she was nothing but curves: from the roundness of her calves, tapering to slender ankles, to her delicious plump ass, to the heavy ripe breasts. Her hair parted around those breasts, the long, erect nipples thrusting up through the curtain of hair. She climbed onto the bed and reclined on her back, one knee up, her hair spilling around her. My cock stirred and began to get hard again, incredibly, although I was definitely too drained to come again any time soon.

"I like you better, too," Sergei said to Carmen, and pounced on her on the bed like a panther. He crouched over her, his knees on either side of her hips, and bent to kiss her mouth.

I sank into an armchair, my eyes glued to the couple on the bed. They were both so hot. They kissed open mouthed, using their tongues. I was in the shadows of the room, feeling forgotten by them, invisible. It was a situation straight out of one of my most frequent, most erotic fantasies: watching the action, from some invisible corner.

As I watched, I was able to think about how I felt about them: about how I wanted them both, but differently. Carmen was my ultimate dream – a voluptuous, magnificent woman, sexually uninhibited, sexually powerful, but still so soft, so sweet. Totally feminine. I would always a woman the way I wanted Carmen – to take her, touch her, possess her. There was nothing feminine about Sergei, though – he was all man, bigger, older, and stronger. Towards him I didn't feel any of that desire to claim or caress. I realized that wanted to be claimed by him. Taken, possessed, by Sergei. It was Sergei's authority I responded to, his greater strength, that edge of power.

I guess I'm a bottom, I thought; and the thought didn't horrify me but made me want to laugh. I kicked off my shoes and settled deeper into the chair, my eyes on what they were doing.

Sergei was on top of Carmen, his body much larger than hers. His cock was hard now, and it was big, much bigger than mine; it jutted upward from his groin and was shining with precum, and looked far too thick to penetrate Carmen's sweet body. But Carmen's pelvis came up off the bed and she rubbed herself against it, murmuring. My own cock quivered, rigid and pulsing with longing. My balls felt tight. Then Sergei looked up at me and said, "Take your shirt off, at least, Jesse."

I obeyed, self-consciously; I was a scrawny kid, nowhere near as beautiful as Sergei or Carmen. But it did feel good to be out of the shirt; the air in the room was cool on my body. I felt my nipples contract. Sergei was watching me, and I shivered. Carmen was ignoring me totally; she was stroking Sergei's chest with her hands, kissing his throat and making little humming noises. His cock rested against her taut stomach. Sergei's voice was husky with arousal when he asked "Do you want to come over here and join us, or do you want to sit and watch?"

"Watch," I whispered. Not that I couldn't think of things to do on the bed. But watching him touch Carmen was deeply fascinating to me. Also, Carmen had said that Sergei liked to be watched. And I wanted to please Sergei. "Please," I added, when Sergei seemed to hesitate.

Sergei bent his head and, his eyes still on mine, he kissed Carmen's lips. Carmen kissed him deeply, arching up from the bed. While Sergei's tongue probed inside her mouth, his gray eyes met mine. I was breathing hard. I watched Sergei gather Carmen's full breasts in his hands and bend his head to suck on her nipples, swirling his tongue over them, leaving them red and wet – all while staring into my eyes. I felt paralyzed with lust, watching them: she writhed with pleasure as he stroked her, kissed her, as he looked at me.

"Sergei, don't make me wait," moaned Carmen, her body rising up off the bed to press against Sergei's.

He rolled over onto his back, pulling Carmen on top of him. She straddled his hips, and he pushed the tousled hair out of her face. I watched as she reached down between her legs and grasped Sergei's thick cock. Carmen seemed to have forgotten that I was there; she was totally, sensuously wrapped up in Sergei. Carmen put the thick, purple head of Sergei's cock between the lips of her pussy and rocked a little, rubbing herself on him, breathing hard. Sergei closed his eyes; I bit my lip. I could see the moisture running down his shaft as she stroked him up and down between her lips, pleasuring herself. Sergei's hands came up and he cupped her breasts, his thumbs circling her nipples. I should have done that, I thought, as Carmen arched her back with pleasure. Thumbs around the nipples. Exactly like that.

Carmen sank down on Sergei's rigid cock, somehow taking that thick head inside her. I hadn't been able to see her face while Sergei had sucked her pussy; now I could see the way it was transformed by ecstasy as she moved up and down on Sergei's cock. She wasn't taking him all in; she was just rubbing herself on the head. Sergei didn't thrust up into her, although my own body ached with the urge to do just that; he held still, hands clenched in the bedding, while she fucked that plum-colored head. I could see it disappearing inside her red, wet lips. Her whole body swayed, breasts jiggled; her eyes closed.

"Don't move, Sergei," she groaned. "Let me – just a little longer –"

Poor Sergei was dying, I could tell. He was trying hard not to thrust up into her hot body, but he couldn't hold still; he was rocking his hips, panting, his body covered with sweat. I was sweating, too; my hands were locked in a death grip on the arms of the chair. My cock was hard and thrusting up agonizingly against the denim of my jeans; I could feel that my underwear were soaked.

Carmen rubbed herself up and down on Sergei's cock, biting her lip. "Oh, I love this," she moaned. "Just like this. Just like this. Just like – ah – "

I watched her face as orgasm swept over her. Her body arched, her eyes closed, she gripped Sergei's hips with her thighs and came, pleasure sweeping over her body like ripples over water.

Then Sergei came to life, grabbing her and holding her while he surged up from the bed, pinning her down on her back and looming up over her, thrusting into her all the way, hard. Carmen cried out; I could barely restrain a little gasp, myself. Sergei spread her legs wide, pinned her hands above her head, and pumped into her. Carmen didn't protest the invasion of her body; she raised her knees, spread her thighs wide, lifted her hips. Gave herself to him, totally. The sight of them – her submission, Sergei's dominance – God, it was incredible.

Sergei looked up at me. "Jesse," he snarled.

He didn't have to tell me what he wanted me to do. I unzipped my pants, reached down with one hand and cupped my aching balls; with the other I took hold of my rigid cock and began stroking myself, up and down. Sergei was fucking Carmen with long, thorough, hard strokes, and my hand sped up to move with the same rhythm.

"Yeah," panted Sergei as he fucked her. "Oh yeah. She is so hot, Jesse, you have no idea."

Damn, he wasreally getting off on me watching. I braced my legs; my head dropped back against the back of the chair, my hips lifted up off the seat. I fucked my hand hard.

"She's so wet inside," Sergei told me, his eyes locked on mine. "She's on fire, she loves this so much."

Oh Jesus. I didn't usually come twice so quickly, but I was certainly going to tonight. Heat was spreading out from my dick through my groin, spreading out through my body, down my legs, making my ass clench, my whole body quiver. Sergei's head had fallen back, too; his throat arched, he moaned, "God, Carmen; oh, God, Jesse –"

Sergei came, growling, slamming again and again into Carmen's wet pussy. I came, shuddering with indescribable pleasure, shooting come up onto my chest in hot spurts. My hand was slick with it as I pumped into my hand, coming, coming, until it was so sensitive I had to stop; I held still, eyes closed, hanging on to myself with both hands.

For a long time no one moved or spoke. My heart was pounding in my ears. Sergei had collapsed so completely I thought he might have blacked out. Then Carmen murmured, "Get over here."

On shaking legs I got up out of the chair and crawled onto the bed. Carmen wrapped her arms around me – oh, yeah – and then Sergei wrapped his arms around us both. We spent a few moments adjusting to find a workable position; it ended with me cuddled against Carmen, my face against her chest and my arms around her waist. Sergei was behind me, his whole body pressed against my back, his arms around me so that his hands were touching Carmen. The bed, I should mention, wasspunky. It reeked of sex in here – hers, his, mine. There was a wet spot under my hip, and I knew Carmen could feel the sticky semen on my chest. She didn't mind; neither did I. It was surprisingly comfortable.

His hands were stroking her hair. She reached past me and touched Sergei's face; he kissed her hand. They were in love; I was just the bystander. I closed my eyes, exhausted and content, totally relaxed but not sleepy at all.

Eventually, after Sergei was fast asleep and Carmen was fading, I untangled myself from them and gathered up my clothes and shoes. I had to go home – my parents would freak if I weren't there in the morning. Sergei didn't wake up when I left, but Carmen did; she got up to lock the door after me as I left. She kissed me, in a sisterly sort of way, and gave me a little girly finger-wave good bye. I waved back, laughing, and slouched back down to the ninth floor.

5.

Later that summer I got a girlfriend, the first of many. I had learned a hell of a lot that night, most of which she didn't let me try out on her, unfortunately. As for Sergei and Carmen –they remained our upstairs neighbors until I went away to college. They were polite to my parents and nice to me; Carmen was openly flirtatious, earning my mom's disapproval, and Sergei smiled at me, secret knowledge in his eyes. But there would never be another night like that with the three of us. Not until years later.

12