Carmen's Poker Game Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Carmen smiled and propped Xavier slightly before he shuffled off to the restroom. When she turned back to the boys in the kitchen, Carmen's smile faltered as she took in Jake's stance.

Jake was standing at the kitchen table, fists clenched, but it was the searing look in his hazel eyes that gave Carmen pause. She tried to deflate the intensity of the situation by cocking her head to the side and giving a charming, tipsy smile of her own.

"It was nice to have you boys over. Xavier said if I showed off a bit, he'd take me to Europe. Haha. I think I've done my part," Carmen's eyes twinkled as she explained.

The intense look on Jake's face didn't change, but he sat down and sharing a look with Chris before he looked back up at Carmen, Jake pushed half his winnings into the middle of the table.

"You and me, quick game of 21," Jake's voice was conversational despite the fire in his eyes. He motioned to the pile of money, "About $400 against you stripping your top off and serving us topless," Jake offered.

Carmen was going to say no, but paused looking at the pile of money. That would be handy for their trip. As it was now, they were going to have to keep to a pretty strict travel budget. She had hoped Xavier wouldn't lose too badly, but the last several rounds, it hadn't been money that Xavier had lost so he hadn't gone over their agreed upon possible losses. Xavier wanted the game to end soon anyway. Why wasn't he back from the bathroom yet? What was taking so long?

Carmen bit her lip. "Okay," she said. "Just the top though."

Jake's smile was unnerving, "Deal," he accented and tipped his glass to her, "but before that, I need a refill." Carmen blushed but stooped to pick up Jake's glass. She swore she felt the slightest brush against where her thigh bulbed into her magnificent ass, but when she whirled around, Chris returned her gaze with innocent blue eyes and a sheepish, shy smile.

After refilling drinks, Carmen sat in Xavier's spot sparing a look towards the hallway leading to the bathroom before picking up the cards dealt her.

Carmen tried to concentrate through the buzz of her nerves and the alcohol. She wasn't bad at blackjack, but her personal rule of taking a hit if she had less than 16 failed her as she bust receiving a final hit of a king. As her nervous, troubled eyes rose to meet Jake's smug face he flipped over a ten and a queen. "Let's see some titties," Jake taunted, his expression smug.

Carmen took a deep breath and surveyed the hungry eyes of the men who stared back at her. Even Alejandro's cheery smile seemed to take on a sinister turn. She frantically looked towards the hall once again, "I should check if Xavier's alright," she said starting to rise, but Jake grabbed her hand across the table.

"After. We made a deal. I'll come help you fulfill your end of the bargain if you need help." Carmen started at the snarling threat in Jake's voice.

Carmen flashed a frightened face round the table and shook Jake's hand off. She steeled herself and slid out from the table and stood up. She looked to the other two men at the table, but neither would meet her gaze. Their eyes glued expectantly to her black bra. Only Jake glared into her eyes daring her to try to renege.

With shaking hands she reached behind and undid the clasps of the black bra. As she pulled the bra down releasing her exquisite, plump breasts to sway pertly into view there was a general intake of breath from her horny audience of Xavier's friends.

Carmen felt spellbound as the men stared at her magnificent tits. She flushed as she felt her nipples peak and harden at both the cold air and the rapt attention they were receiving. Without any underwear beneath her little black skirt, Carmen felt moisture trickling down her soft thigh, as her pussy responded to the want in the men's gaze.

Jake was grinning like the devil as he took in Carmen's fat titties and the obvious affect exposing them was having on Carmen. What a little slut. He could practically smell her arousal. Carmen's breath was coming in heaves and she was blushing from her cheeks down to her collarbone.

Jake motioned at the pile of cash still in the center of the table, "Another round?"

Carmen shook her head and went to cover her breasts. To her shock, it was Alejandro who grabbed her hand from where he sat next to her. He shook his head and smiled his infuriatingly boyish smile, "A deal's a deal. Carmen. It wasn't that you'd flash us, but that you'd be topless." He added pushing another pile into the center, "Here's another $50. I just want to see you sit on Jake's lap." Alejandro winked over at Jake.

Jake nodded and looked up at Carmen, "that's right, this one won't even be for stripping, just having you sit on my lap for the next round. I promise I won't grab your tits or under your skirt."

Carmen looked at Jake disbelievingly. "I . . . I want to check on Xavier first."

"By all means," Jake replied.

Carmen backed away from the table slowly before turning to go down the hall. As she opened the hall bathroom door a squeak of dismay left her lips. Xavier lay on the tile bathroom floor, his cheek resting on the cool porcelain toilet seat, his eyes closed.

"Babe," she whispered as she knelt down beside him brushing her hand through his silky, black hair. Xavier's gorgeous dark brown eyes fluttered open and then closed again and his mouth smiled lazily. "Bonita," he murmured. Carmen shook him, but he didn't respond further. His breathing was deep and his face relaxed in sleep.

Carmen was startled as Jake offered from the bathroom doorway, "I'll help put him to bed." Carmen blanched as she realized she was kneeling on the bathroom floor, still topless and her black skirt was assuredly riding up exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks. But, as Xavier did nothing but grunt and remain heavy as a stone as she tried to pull him up by the arm, she accepted Jake's offer gratefully.

Carmen stepped aside and between her and Jake's efforts they managed to half carry/half walk Xavier's stumbling form to the bedroom. They laid him gently down on the bed and Jake stepped over to the bedroom door and locked it. At Carmen's questioning eyes, he turned back to her, "$450 against you sitting on my lap for the next round is on the table Carmen."

Carmen responded her voice small and her eyes glancing towards the locked door, "I think it's time everybody left."

Jake stepped towards her menacingly and grabbed her upper arm holding her almost painfully hard. His voice was an ominous rasp in her ear as he shook her by the arm, "You'll play or I'll fuck your ass right here in front of your passed out boyfriend." Carmen whirled towards Jake's unflinching, handsome face her eyes huge and her mouth open in shock.

"Come on guys," Chris' boyish voice came from the hallway. Clearly he hadn't heard Jake's threat. Chris added, "I'll put up another $50 myself if we can play another round. Is Xavier okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine," Jake answered his voice unnervingly normal, "just needs to sleep it off."

"Oh, well are we done then?" Chris asked.

Jake looked down at Carmen, the threat etched in his hard eyes and tight jaw, "I've given you your choice. What's it going to be?" he hissed.

Carmen couldn't really believe what was happening. All she'd have to do is scream and Alejandro and Chris would come to her rescue. Wouldn't they? Carmen gaped at Jake dumbfounded trying to find her voice.

"We're coming," Jake called out to Chris. He led Carmen to the door and unlocked it ushering Carmen through. Carmen felt like she was walking in a trance. The bedroom door closed behind them and she could feel Jakes breath on her neck as he stood behind her. She felt chills run up her naked back as she realized all that stood between him and her body was the little black, flared mini skirt. Carmen felt herself shake a little before she straightened and walked back into the kitchen without looking back.

Chris and Alejandro were mesmerized at the gentle wiggle of Carmen's breasts as she walked back in and sat down at the table. If they hadn't been so distracted, they might have noticed the pained expression on her pretty face.

Jake didn't even try to hide his leer as he sat across from her. They played the next round of blackjack in silence.

"Twenty-one!" Carmen chirped excitedly. Jake seemed unperturbed as he pushed the money towards her. "Okay, I'm done," she announced smiling around at the guys her face hopeful.

"You can't just quit the first time you win," Alejandro teased, "$100 from me for the next round."

"Yeah, here's another $100," Chris offered.

Jake raised his eyebrow at her and tossed five 20 dollar bills into the pile.

Carmen shook her head. The idea of sitting on Jake's lap no longer appeared a playful venture. Still, another $300 would bring her total winnings up to $800, and what would Jake do if she refused to go on? He'd already threatened to rape her. She raised her heavily lashed brown eyes to Jake's hawkish gaze and knew it hadn't been an idle threat.

Carmen sat completely perplexed and apprehensive. Jake cleared his throat and began to deal. Carmen lowered her head and mumbled, "Okay."

Somehow Carmen knew she'd lose the next round and as Jake threw down another winning hand, she stood up scowling. Jake's face remained nonplussed as he scoot back his chair giving her a "come hither" motion with his hands. Chris and Alejandro were grinning. She thought they must be complete idiots to not know that their poker buddy was a psychopath, besides what were they getting out of this?

Jake patted his lap as she stood before him. She turned and sat down holding the skirt against her bottom so she didn't have to sit bare assed on his rough jeans. Luckily, the skirt covered her pussy in front, but she felt her nipples stiffen as she knew her bare back and long dark hair were inches from his muscled chest. Jake's proximity made her a little dizzy.

As Jake brought his arms around her onto the table to hold his cards, it made her shoulders squish her breasts together slightly. Jake began whistling a tune and began bouncing his knee causing her to have to brace her hands on the table as her breasts jiggled wildly.

"Stop it!" Carmen squeaked, but in answer all she heard was the deep chuckling laughter of all three men. She was ashamed to admit to herself that the humiliation and attention was both traumatizing her and turning her on.

Jake stopped bouncing her only to grab her arms pulling them back against him thrusting out her chest further. Jake's voice was both heated and mocking as he explained, "I said I wouldn't handle your tits or under your skirt, but I didn't say anything about what Chris would do."

Carmen whirled to face the squared jawed, prettyboy face of Chris. Chris ran a hand through his light brown hair and his blue eyes peered deeply into Carmen's brown ones making her suck in a breath. Then his gaze returned to her beautiful mounds sprouting erect, pouty brown nipples. Jake gave Carmen a little bounce causing more jiggling and then gave Chris an encouraging nod.

"If you're concerned, I suggest you feel how wet she is for us. I can feel her hot cunt dripping onto my leg," Jake sneered.

Carmen turned her alarmed eyes as a last resort towards Alejandro, but he simply smiled back at her with a toothy grin. He was a little tipsy also as he shakily raised his glass to cheers her before slurping the beer down.

Jake's grip on her arms tightened as she balked when Chris stood and came over to her. First Chris hesitantly reached his well formed hands out and lightly squeezed her magnificent breasts. The youngest friend of Xavier's groaned closing his blue eyes before opening them again to watch his own hands plucking and toying with Carmen's nipples. It was a dream come true.

Carmen tried to squirm as Chris squished her breasts together in his hands then gently slapped them making them wiggle, only to squish them together again, but Jake held her fast for his friend's pleasure.

"Stop it Chris!" Carmen demanded glaring up at the sweet faced guy she'd laughed with over poker under normal circumstances dozens of times before. Chris seemed to hesitate, but Jake barked, "I'm telling you, feel her pussy man, she wants this."

Carmen stared horrified and struggling as Chris peeled back the fluffy, short skirt to display her glistening pussy. She felt Jake's erection bulging underneath her ass, but was distracted by the sound of a chair dragging out and the appearance of Alejandro's smiling face joining in, leering down fixated on Chris' fingers dancing around her pussy lips.

Finally, Chris pushed one long finger inside her. She took in a deep breath as he fingered her, sliding along her slick folds. He groaned adding a second finger. The squelching sound of his molestation in her sopping cunt made Carmen wanted to cry. Chris groaned, "Fuck, she's so wet! She likes it."

Carmen was going to protest, but she saw Alejandro adjusted the bulge in his khakis before he raised his strong, tan hands to knead and squeeze her large breasts. Carmen moaned and then shook mortified with how her body was responding. Chris continued to finger her and Alejandro was a bit rougher with her tits than Chris had been. She could hear Jake's breath quickening and feel him shift his position beneath her. "You're such a little slut," Jake whispered huskily in her ear. Carmen moaned.

"Hold on guys," Jake commanded and the other two friends released her reluctantly and stood back. Jake held Carmen firmly as he stood up. She struggled against him making her pretty tits sway and she nearly tripped trying to stand again on her high red heeled pumps. She got an idea and tried to stomp down on Jake's foot with sharp heel, but she missed as he grabbed around her arms and waist lifting her off her feet and dragged her into the front room. The other two guys followed.

Jake threw her on the couch her long legs in the thigh highs kicking in the air and flashes of her bare ass and pussy exposed as she tried to right herself. By the time she was sitting crouched ready to run, Jake had pushed the coffee table out of the way and Alejandro stood blocking the way back to the kitchen and Chris stood drinking in the sight of her topless, hot body while he stood blocking the front door.

Carmen shivered and turned her fearful eyes back to Jake's heated hazel ones. He smiled a chilling smile down at her, his face in shadow.

"What's it going to be boys?" Jake asked his friends while still pinning Carmen to the spot with his penetrating gaze.

"I've always wanted to fuck someone's tits," Chris offered, "but I've never dated a girl with big enough ones."

Jake glanced approvingly over at Chris and asked calmly, "do you want her on the couch or on the floor?"

Carmen screamed, "This has got to stop! You are our friends! This is rape!"

Her outburst seemed to shake Chris' resolve, but Jake stalked over to the couch and grabbed Carmen by the neck and shook her.

"You little cocktease," Jake hissed, "Xavier told me about your fantasy about being fucked by us and now you've changed your mind?" He released Carmen and she gasped for breath her eyes filling with tears both at her predicament and at Xavier betraying her confidence.

Jake stood glaring threatening above her, his hands clenched in fists, "you think you can dress like a whore flashing tits and ass at us all evening and we'll just meekly take our blue balls home?"

She tried to fight Jake off as he reached down and grabbed her, ripping away her only protective covering, the little black skirt. She was completely naked now except for the sheer black thigh highs and red pornstar pumps.

Jake pulled Carmen off the couch and as she fell backwards onto the carpet, he straddled her holding her naked, squirming body down while her long, shapely legs in the sheer black nylons kicked uselessly.

"Al, grab her legs," Jake barked. "Chris, you're going to have to trade me places. You may want to take your pants off first. I'll hold her arms."

It seemed to happen so fast and Carmen was held in place against the scratchy carpet. She felt Alejandro's heated gaze on her pussy from where he held her legs. Jake's grasp holding her arms above her head was like a vice.

Carmen's eyes grew wide as Chris' smooth, ripped, naked body knelt straddling over her. His blue eyes didn't look at her face, but stared lovingly at her breasts, a shy schoolboy smile pursing his lips. Carmen felt herself helplessly aroused watching him stroke his already hardening cock above her stomach. He licked his hand and pumped himself a bit more. He then leaned over and spat between her tits before he roughly squished her plump breasts together and began sliding his wet, hard cock between her silky soft globes.

"Oh God," moaned Chris and his angelic face took on more of a snarl as he began fucking her tits faster and faster, the tip of his cock bumping her pretty chin, once even leaving a smear of pre-cum. "Oh fuck, oh yeah," Chris continued almost painfully squeezing her tits as he pistoned his fat, hard penis between them.

The lubrication of the spit had rubbed off and Carmen wondered if his cock would leave a red friction burn on the delicate, soft skin between her large breasts. But as she pondered this, Chris groaned and sat back grabbing his squirting shaft and pumped cum all over her plump, perky titties, gooey white splotches dribbled down her gorgeous curves. One nipple was completely covered like sweet icing over a dark cherry.

Chris bent over her bracing himself on exhausted arms and heaved great breaths. Before he detached himself from her he reached up and smeared his sticky cum all over her breasts, watching spellbound as he rubbed his spunk into her perfect tits and around her puckered, pebbled nipples. He pinched the one nipple drenched with cum and watched fascinated as the nipple stood above the little moat of white jiz. Carmen shuddered and couldn't hold back a moan.

"Alright," said Jake hoarsely. "Al, why don't you try fucking that hot, spicy red mouth of hers. Chris you hold her legs." Chris nodded, his light brown curls a little sweaty and took Alejandro's place at her feet.

Alejandro stood straddling her in his black button up shirt and nothing else, his twitching member and hairy balls dangling menacingly. Carmen shook her head silently up at him. Alejandro simply cocked his swarthy, handsome head to the side and smiled. He knelt down over her and ran a rough finger over her pouty mouth.

"You're his cousin," she whispered warm tears leaking from her big brown eyes.

Alejandro's dark eyes were still smiling when he placed a finger to her lips and gently shh'd her. "No biting," he said cheerfully, "if you bite me, I'll kill you." Carmen sucked in a breath and stared disbelieving up into the sparkling eyes of someone she had begun to consider family.

Al swatted her face a few times with his erect penis before bumping it against her lips, "Suck it bitch," he hissed.

Carmen dutifully opened her soft lips, her eyes wide with surprise. Alejandro plunged in nearly choking her. He grabbed a handful of her thick, dark hair and began to fuck her mouth.

"Nice," Jake complimented from his position holding her arms. Alejandro's eyes never shifted from watching his sweaty, salty cock push in and out of her red, fuckable lips.

Carmen tried to keep up and even tried to run her tongue along the length of him as he plunged in and out, hoping to make him cum faster and end this ordeal, but no matter how much she gave, Alejandro pushed further. She found herself gagging more than once, spit dripping down her chin as he pumped in and out of her faster and faster.

"Oh, oh, oh, little mouse," Alejandro moaned. Carmen tried to struggle free as she recoiled from him using Xavier's pet name for her. Jake's iron grip on her arms reminded her that she had an audience and she both despaired and tried to squeeze her thighs together to stave off the flow of aroused moisture leaking out of her. Instead, she felt Chris pull her legs apart even wider.

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers