Carmen's Poker Game Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

"She's so fucking wet," Chris announced his voice heavy with wonder and lust.

"Of course she is," Jake's voice sneered.

Carmen's face turned beat red with shame as Alejandro continued to violate her mouth making her dizzy each time he did a few thrusts to the back of her throat without letting her breathe.

Finally, Al pulled out and thankfully Carmen winced before he shot an enormous load of cum across her face. The goop dripped from one eyebrow, and she could feel a heavy puddle straddling her nose and cheek. A few thick drops sat pooling in one corner of her lips.

"Fuuuuccck!" Alejandro panted.

"Ohhh, tsk, tsk, tsk," Al clucked his tongue and laughed as he saw her beautiful face painted with his dickspit. He reached down and wiped the cum by her mouth over her lips.

Carmen tried to shake her head away, but Al grabbed her neck with his other hand and squeezed. "Open up, baby," he ordered. As Carmen stared daggers into his relaxed happy face, he scooped up some of the cum on her nose and cheek and held it before her mouth. "Lick it all up little bitch," he encouraged smiling down at her.

Carmen tentatively opened her mouth and licked a little of the white, salty substance off his fingers. He shoved his dripping, slick fingers in her mouth and painted her teeth and tongue with his cum.

"That's enough," Jake said. "I like how it looks on her, don't wipe it all away." She could hear Jake chuckle darkly. "Trade me places will you Al. It's my turn." Alejandro looked over at his tall, assertive friend and nodded smiling.

Carmen's breaths came in heaves as she stared up at the formidable figure of Jake standing over her. He was still fully clothed and to look at him you'd never know he'd been masterminding the rape and humiliation of his best friend's girl. His face looked eerily calm as he surveyed Carmen's incredibly curvy, long limbed, shapely body held bound for his pleasure by his two loyal, if impressionable, buddies.

He squatted down next to her and ran an oddly gentle hand through her hair. "Carmen, look at me," his voice had a deep masculine thrum to it and Carmen lifted her dark, pretty eyes to his placid hazel ones.

"I am going to fuck you, and I am going to fuck you hard," Jake said smoothly. Carmen shook her head and her eyes filled with panic. Jake smiled slightly, but the smile didn't reach his hard eyes.

"If you're a good girl, I will fuck you with a condom in your pussy," he paused and Carmen's eyes widened in fear, "if you fight me and do not do what you are told, I will bareback fuck you with my big dick in your tiny asshole. Nod if you understand." Carmen nodded her eyes filling with tears.

"That's a good girl," Jake cooed nastily. "Now, the boys are going to release you, and you're going to get on your hands and knees for me sticking your fine ass up in the air, aren't you," he urged. Carmen nodded a few hot tears running down her cheek.

Especially Carmen's arms were sore from being held above her head. She tried to rub some feeling into them as her limbs were released and she attempted to crawl into the pose Jake wanted. Jake was impatient and grabbed her waist helping to position her, pulling her thighs out wider and pushing on her lower back so her ass stuck up in the air exposing her pussy lewdly between sweet, round ass cheeks. Carmen's large, cum covered breasts dangled beneath her and her dark hair flowed down around her shoulders.

Carmen heard the unmistakable snap of a condom being stretched out and she heard Jake grunt behind her. She tried to turn her head to look at him, but he barked at her to turn around and close her eyes. She felt his penis probe her pussy entrance and stop. She then felt him pull apart her ass cheeks and Jake rubbed his cock along her asshole. Carmen stiffened and shrieked, "You said you wouldn't!"

Jake laughed, "Just testing if you'd notice." Jake plunged into her slick pussy that had been teased and swollen with need throughout this whole humiliating ordeal. His penis stretched and filled her hungry cunt causing a delicious friction inside her as he dragged himself out again.

What the fuck was wrong with her, thought Carmen. She'd never been so turned on or as terrified as she'd been tonight. There were several times she would definitely have stopped things if she could, but she couldn't help how good Jake's commanding cock felt shoved up inside her.

Jake began to fuck her pussy hard, as he had warned. She had to admit he was both longer and bigger than Xavier from the feel of him. He gripped her hips and plowed her until her the weight of her heavy breasts bouncing beneath her was almost painful.

The carpet was burning Carmen's knees and it was odd how no one was making a sound. No one that is, except her, "uh, uh, uh," as she grunted when he shoved his hard, thick dick into her wet tight tunnel.

"Smack," Jake's hand came down on her ass cheek far harder than the light pats Xavier gave her. She yipped. "Smack," Jake slapped her hard on the other ass cheek. Carmen felt like her ass was on fire and the stinging didn't dissipate between swats. Suddenly hands were fondling her breasts beneath her, stroking the jiggling mounds and pinching and pulling her nipples out as her breasts bounced.

"Smack, smack," Jake slapped her ass in rhythm as he fucked her constricting pussy from behind, her bouncing ass high in the air. Carmen was confused, what? The hands were still grasping her nipples like they were holding the reins of a runaway horse. She opened her eyes and looked over to see Chris kneeling beside her, his pretty blue eyes completely fixated on her erratically bouncing tits as he pinched her nipples. Chris' mouth contorted cruelly as he pulled out on her tits making her wince in pain.

"Open," Alejandro ordered and Carmen whirled her head around to look up at Alejandro's thick erection twitching in front of her face. Jake's fucking her from behind slowed to allow Al to force his bulging cock into Carmen's raw, but soft, wet mouth.

Jake and Alejandro worked together finding a rhythm so Jake could piston in and out of her wet pussy while Alejandro enjoyed fucking her dribbling, hot mouth. Every time Jake spanked her ass with a stinging, hard slap she stiffened and tried to scream and Alejandro groaned shoving himself in her mouth further, the delicious vibrations of her distress running along his shaft.

Carmen was stuffed in both holes as they spitroasted her, her legs and arms shaking and growing weaker as she tried to hold herself up. Alejandro helpfully grabbed a fistful of her hair to hold up her head. She stared up at Al through glazed eyes, some of his previous dried cum still visible on her pretty, sultry face. Alejandro made a quick kiss kiss expression at her with his lips and then smiled as he continued to fuck her sweet mouth.

Chris had released her breasts and was jacking himself off frantically to the side of her as he watched her squirming, hot body fucked from the front and from behind. Chris' grunts and groans grew louder and he reached his cum slick hands under her swinging breasts so they were splashed again with his sticky spunk.

Al's grip in her hair tightened and he moaned, "I'm coming," and Carmen nearly choked as he shoved his cock deep inside her and pumped his thick seed down her throat. "That's right, baby, drink it all down," Alejandro coaxed, Jake's fucking from behind her had stilled as she coughed and sputtered. Some of Alejandro's cum ran down her chin despite her best efforts. Alejandro patted her head and shuddered, pulling his deflated dick out of her mouth and plunking himself down on the couch, still in only his black shirt.

But before she could move, Jake entered her ferociously from behind again and Carmen's arms shuddered. Jake pressed down on her shoulders making it so she lay with her breasts squished rubbing against the scratchy carpet while she knelt with her ass rising and spread before Jake as he reached a punishing pace with his cock.

Carmen felt her own orgasm building as felt him fuck her without mercy. Thoughts flashed through of her ordeal, the men spitroasting her, pretty Chris slathering her tits with spunk, Alejandro fucking her mouth and making her swallow, Jake calling her 'a cocktease, a whore, a little slut' and threatening to fuck her ass before he gave her pussy a good pounding.

"You ready?" she heard Jake's voice ask and he slowed his thrusts. Carmen groaned in frustration. Jake added, "She's sure as fuck ready, what a nympho. You're a lucky man." She felt Jake pull out of her and he sighed before standing up with a grunt.

Carmen was so wound up and on edge she couldn't figure out who Jake was talking to. She tried to lift her head and looked around but Al was practically passed out on the couch and Chris was nowhere to be seen.

"I'll take that off your hands," Jake said and he came around to stand in front of Carmen. She peered up at him through her tangled hair and squealed. Jake held a video camera in his hand. He grinned at her horrified expression.

Worse, Carmen felt hands behind her parting her ass cheeks and she shrieked as a slimy cold substance dripped down her ass crack. A gentle thumb began swabbing it around her ass hole. She tried to move, but was completely flummoxed as she heard a familiar, sultry voice purr at her, "Shh, mi amor. You've had your fantasy, now it's my turn."

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers