Carmie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
356guy
356guy
5 Followers

"Where did you get the idea to do that" I asked? She told me that she really wanted to see my cock without having it and my balls covered with hair. She then went back to the bathroom and this time appeared with one of the bath towels which she had apparently soaked in the bathroom sink.

She began to wash the soap off of my body and soon I felt her hand on my cock. She began to tease it and play with it, running her fingers down the shaft, under my balls, sort of balancing them in her hand and then back to my cock.

The pleasure of having her masturbate me, for that is what she was doing, made me close my eyes in order to shut out any sensation other than what she was doing to me. I reached toward her to put my hand on her wet pussy and she let it remain there.

Suddenly I felt a sensation that was completely different. Her hand was still on my cock but my cock felt a warmth and wetness unlike I had felt before. I realized that she had taken my cock into her mouth and was licking the head of my cock with her tongue. She was a natural. Then she somehow discovered my hot spot since she began to lick the underside of my cock just behind the head. Back and forth with her tongue and at the same time running her hand up and down the shaft of my now blood engorged cock.

I knew that I could not hold back for more than a second or two as I reached the point of no return. "I'm coming" I moaned just as I shot not one or two but four big loads of love juice right into her mouth. She took every drop of it and swallowed it all. "Yum", she said, "You are totally delicious".

We spent almost all of he rest of the week eating, swimming and most of all making love morning noon and night. Too soon, we had to return to Manila where we were again met by her family. For the sake of decorum, we were not able to spend my last night together. She went home to stay at her mothers house and I spent a sleepless night thinking only of her.

The next day she came over to have breakfast but the only breakfast I wanted was to dine on her gorgeous body. For two hours we pleasured each other and then it was time to meet the family for lunch. More photographs were taken and then we were driven to the Manila Airport. I shook her hand goodbye since it was the only polite and safe thing to do since her brothers, sisters, father, mother, aunts, uncles and cousins were there with us to see me off.

The wonderful part of this experience was that I knew that in a few short months she would be in the US and we would again be together.

Five months had passed until the day when Carmie was on a plane to the US. When she came through the gate at San Francisco International Airport I was again astounded at how beautiful she was, even more so than I had remembered her after our 'pre-honeymoon.

She was exhausted after the fourteen hour flight to the US and as soon as we reached home I brought her bags upstairs and without even unpacking she lay down on our sofa and went to sleep. The next day was Sunday and she woke up at about 11:30A.M. She was famished and we went to a local breakfast restaurant. Carmie ate a great breakfast and then we proceeded to take her on a tour of the city; Golden Gate bridge, Coit tower, Sausalito, Pier 39 and all the rest of the sites we could see. We finally got home at about seven PM and again Carmie lay down on the sofa and went to sleep.

On Monday, I awoke about ten in the morning, not because I had fully slept but you probably know the feeling you get when someone has entered your space. I awoke and looked up to see Carmie standing in the doorway of the bedroom. She had a big smile on her face. She asked me if I had missed her and all I could say was "you bet." It seemed like forever since we had had our pre-marital 'honeymoon.' I asked her how she slept and she told me that she had fallen asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Linda had left to go to work at her usual time of 7:00 AM and here we were alone together for the first time in five months.

Carmie sat on the side of the bed. She was still wearing her pajamas. I asked her to move closer to me which she did. I reached for her and began to unbutton her pajama top. Three buttons later I was looking at her gorgeous, exquisite breasts. Each lovely breast, topped by an exquisite brown puffy nipple. I massaged both breasts for just a moment of so and she removed her pajama top and threw in on the floor. I began to kiss and knead and suck her breasts, first the left, then the right and as I did the nipples began to grow. I noticed a red flush on her chest as blood began to fill her breasts and her nipples.

As I was kissing her breasts she reached under the covers to put her hand on my cock. She began to fondle my cock and balls and her breathing began to increase in speed as she became more and more sexually excited. I reached for her pussy to touch it through her pajama bottoms and was astounded to discover that the area surrounding the crotch of her pajamas was completely soaked with vaginal sweat. I put my hand to my mouth and the odor of her pussy was totally overwhelming. I said to her that I was going to remove her pajama pants and she raised herself off of the bed to allow me to do so.

I noticed that she no longer had that thick thatch of black pubic hair which had covered her pussy, which I had kissed and played with for hours when we were on our honeymoon. It was now completely shaved. There was not even a stubble of hair on the lips. I spread her legs to look at this gorgeous treasure which was now mine and noticed that her inner lips were bright magenta and that there was a pool of vaginal sweat at the place where her inner lips came together.

I could not resist for a moment longer and brought my tongue to the pool of love juice and licked every bit of it until there was no more left to taste. As I began to move my tongue to lick her inner lips she began to moan and then spread her legs to open her pussy even further so I could lick every inch of her warm red pussy.

Her clitoris was fully engorged with blood and had emerged from the little fold of skin where it lived. It was about one half and inch long and as thick and as long as the first joint of my little finger.. I put my mouth to her pussy and put my lips around her gorgeous clit. I don't think that I had it in my mouth for more that ten seconds when she began to moan and scream " oh Jesus".

I licked her pussy and sucked on her gorgeous clit and then went to her inner thighs. Finally I put my tongue onto her anus. I had not done that to her when we were in Manila but she certainly took to it very well as she continued to orgasm again and again.

I had been making love to her for at least an hour when she put both of her hands onto the top of my head and said, "time out."

Although I wanted to continue, I saw that she really needed a bit of rest and I just put my arms around her closed my eyes and tried to sleep. When I awoke I was treated to this incredible sight. Carmie had spread her legs and was on her knees one knee above my left shoulder and one above my right shoulder. Her face was toward my legs and her pussy was directly above my mouth. I could see every bit of her genitalia until she lowered her pussy directly upon my open mouth. I stuck my tongue into the recesses of her pussy and as I did so she lay down directly on top of me. I put my hands between us and began to stroke her nipples and fondle her gorgeous breasts.

The next sensation I felt was her warm mouth on my cock. She put her right hand on the shaft of my cock and began to lick the underside of my cock just below the head as she frantically stroked the shaft of my blood engorged penis. I could not delay my orgasm for an instant and as I began to come she put almost the entire shaft of my cock into her mouth and sucked the white seminal fluid into her mouth and swallowed every bid of my cum.

I must have passed out since the next thing I noticed was the clock next to my bed which said 1:30 PM. I was and still am a very happy guy.

*

If you enjoyed my true story of Carmie or if you have any suggestions please let me know. There is much more to this story which I will tell you at a later time.

Fin.

356guy
356guy
5 Followers
12