All Comments on 'Carnal Convention'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* Short Intense Enjoyable

Thete aint no pussy better than tight teen pussy. Stay with it, big dog! Knock her up and move her in.....after you move to another town. Daddy might have a shotgun.

JoeinConnecticutJoeinConnecticutalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story...well written...I want more

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well composed and it left me wanting more.

Even though it is cliche, I would like to see a continuation of this story with a happy ending. Don't go crazy. stay with the original story line and extend it out..

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more of this story!

Please continue it!!!! Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Teen Power Girl

Her super tight pussy sucks the evil right out of villains.

Greyman01Greyman01almost 6 years ago
Encore

Add me to the list of those wanting another episode!

acupacupalmost 6 years ago
On nit to pick

It's areola, not aureole.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

But she is a bit dim. "but I'm not sure why you already got my clothes off,"

Surely she had been given the idea since she had removed them herself.

fzoid44fzoid44over 5 years ago
It's not the character who is dim

This is what she was saying - ".... but I'm not sure why (you are trying to charm me, because) you already have my clothes off."

Derp.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Couple of little quirks and some speech between them in bed could have been better. Nevertheless a good story and now you've left it open for a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES