All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge'

by Qadira

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
paedophile priest?

Are we to assume the girl is underage Priests seem to go for that sort of thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT!

This story is wonderful. I will be waiting for part II!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just putting a priest in the story

and calling him Father as a religious title does not make this an incest story. After reading I thought non-erotic might be a better choice. Two score leveles down for trying to grab readers with Incest category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked thoe idea of the church as an incest story

Great story line. The church as an element of the family was a new and exciting twist to incest stories. Looking forward towards part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To the person who made the "Father"comment...

that calling him "Father" doesn't make it incest... well, this is the incest/TABOO category... not just incest... This was the correct category to put this under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

I thought this was a wonderfully hot story...would love to see more. Boo to the people leaving negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
jesus, thank you!

This was the most arousing story I ever read. Please continue it. My panties are soaked-thank you. I need to hurray over to the rectory now to confess my sensual sins. I'll ask Jesus to absolve you from your sins too, after I suck the cock of his servant! :)

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLalmost 18 years ago
The best ever

I most admit that was the most erotic story I've read in a long time. The plot and the setting was absolutely perfect. You picked the right category for it. Keep up the good work I'm looking forward for more of you work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Top scores for this story

Fuck!! This story was well written, sensually told and the element of innocence was the cherry on the top!! I'd love to read more from this author and a part 2 would be just as good!

Rum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Explosive!

This is one of the hottest storys I have ever read!!!!! I am soaked from my own orgasm just from reading it and that's a first! Please tell me you will be continuing this story line or one like it. I can feel the heat between my legs just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not hard to understand

I sense wide disagreement among the many comments and this is not hard to understand. This is a taboo subject but, of course, appeals to my prurient side -- very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

I masterbated... WHAT FUN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

My fingers are covered in pussy juice from this one

sub_salliesub_salliealmost 16 years ago
wow

this story made me so wet. I loved it!!!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 14 years ago
Holy, that's fucking hot!

This is hot. I am wet from reading this. Great writing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Nice story

More girls need this type of inhabitions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not quite truthful ...

In reality, you would six or seven ... but then the story would not be permitted ... they should roast in hell for all the children they have hurt ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous