All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 05-06'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Lovely surprise

Thank you

MinxxkittenMinxxkittenover 9 years ago
five stars !

thank you so much for updating this story <333 love this chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

So will Willoughby the younger be competition for Lord Rockdale? Will he be the lucky sod to marry her after she gets her doctorate in lurving from the dastardly Earl? Very intrigued and can't wait for more!

Bravo on a well written chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worth The Wait!!!

You never fail to impress, and this chapter was no exception! I loved it!!! 5* from me! This is one of my favorite stories, so I was quite excited to read this newest installment, public transit be damned! I love the easy banter between Rockdale and Eliza, and of course the smut was excellent, as always! Their chemistry is jealousy inducing. I am curious about this new, younger Willoughby. I'm assuming he's to be Rockdale's competition, and counterpoint, but who knows what you have planned there! Things should also get interesting with the Aunt and her entourage in town, since the cousin's friend seemed to be quite taken with Rockdale. It seems as though the crazy is going to be dialed up a notch in the coming chapters! I usually am not one for the heroine getting knocked up, and all that goes with those stories, but I have to say I wouldn't mind it in this one. I think that Rockdale has a swift kick in the ass coming to him, and that would be one way to hit him over the head with a reality stick. :) Whatever way you go, I am fully on board, and I cannot wait to re-read the whole story tonight! I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter, because I have a bit of an addiction to your writing, and these characters! Look forward to more!!!!

All The Best!

dolcezza4dolcezza4over 9 years ago

Thank you so much for updating!! I've been checking and checking for months! I hope the next installment will be published shortly! I love the interactions between Eliza and William. I'm secretly hoping that eventually it will become more romantic between the two of them...after a long while of course! I just love this story so much! Extremely well written and definitely one of my favorites. Please don't keep us waiting too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it!

Keep 'em coming---very enjoyable!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
The plot thickens!

Excellent chapter! You are forgiven for your unforgivable absense.

The entrance of a young gentleman and not one but two young ladies; mischief is afoot! Do keep writing this and please write faster?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love it!

I LOVE IT!

DesireAtDawnDesireAtDawnover 9 years ago
Yay!

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!! You are so on my favorites list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow! You'll be in the Hall of Fame in no time! lol Please, please, don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a fantastically well done story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, Love It!!!!! :)

Harking back a bit to Mills & Boon Historical. I just love these types of stories. I wish there was a lot more of them on Lit. This chapter, like all your others, is absolutely brilliant. Please hurry with chapter 7. :)

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This is one of the stories that I most look forward to reading! Please do not delay with the updates! I can't wait to see the Earl learn the error of his ways and grow respectful and appreciative of the girl, hopefully even marry her eventually :). PLEASE!

niteshadeniteshadeover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Really well written, great sex...I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liking Carnal Knowledge

This is a great story--well written, properly spelled, with believable characters and good plot development. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
<3

I used to read all the stories on this website now I come back only for Rockdale! So good. Please keep them coming... ; p

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars!

Excellent writing!

One of the true gems on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!

5 stars! ~Please~ don't be an brilliant author who quits on us loyal fans of excellent erotica! This story is hot and truly deserves the title erotica! Not mommy porn or smut, but true erotic romance! Loving the strong female character! Loving the dominate yet kindly human of the Lord!

evonnaevonnaabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!

The way you write their repartee is genius! Their lines are sooo good, and he is characterised to perfection, I love how he is all fiery and feisty and impatient, and gets right to the point. I bet he's an Aries :), and boy do I LOVE that vibe in a man! Men in these types of stories often ramble on for sooo long, or sort of try to justify themselves to their girl all the time, and just end up sounding whiny and feminine as hell. Well, this guy is safe from that! You've got it down just perfect. BRAVO!

Loving the little jealousy angle too. :) and the sex is always sooo hot. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
everyday!

I'm the commenter from the 9/10 chapter that visits everyday for an update. Sometimes I go back to my favorite parts of this series and reread because you're that great of a writer. I too like how he gets jealous thinking about where she had learned her new "technique" and the possibility of her marrying. I thank you for making Eliza such a strong character and how she's slowly yet surely changing Earl Rockdale. So keep up the good work Emmeline.

spearishspearishover 8 years ago
I've been saving up chapters

I love continuity and prefer to read large chunks of my favourite stories .I was delighted to see a parcel of chapters ready for me to sink my teeth in .Superb writing ! As stated ,you write conversation so incredibly well that you can feel the nuances of humour behind it .A born author :-)

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
"Ye gods! I've been invaded!" ROFL!

You revealed tons about Rockdale to the point he now elicits a lot of sympathy. Rarely is anyone hardened simply by nothing and you did not rush out his backstory until now so that when we heard about his beatings from his grandfather and manipulations by Isabelle (the worst being his equivalent of a "shotgun wedding"), we have the complete picture of why he is this way. Well done--and actually unexpected how you sprung it.

Eliza blurting out his first name tells me she is falling for him and the way she interacts with him, from the pond to the study riveted me. He's proving more sympathetic by the chapter and he's slowly realizing he has a real woman on his hands that's nothing like Isabelle--to the point he can't think about her being someone else's. Your story hooked me for sure now! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am absolutely loving this story. I am a huge fan of historical romances. This story seems to be loosely based on the book Jane Eyre. Granted, there is a great deal more yummy scenes in this story where as Jane Eyre leaves everything to the imagination. wonderful job. Please do not stop writing. Hope to see your stuff in print!!!

LangeannLangeann10 months ago

I am hoping this story doesn’t end! I love historical romance and this is even better! Please don’t stop writing.

lolololitalolololita5 months ago

Love love love this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES