All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 11-12'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huzzah!

Emmeline, you just made my week! Thank you so very, very much for sharing more of Eliza and William's story with us! I had begun to lose hope!

This is, by far, my favorite story on the site. Your writing is wonderful, and you keep us all guessing what will happen next! I cannot stress enough how grateful I am that you continued posting. Keep up the incredible work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh what a night!

Well worth the wait. Thank you Emmeline.

Maria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Powerful , wonderfully emotive and incredibly romantic

More more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was so happy to see the next chapter, was afraid you would give up on the story. Thanks so much. Please continue,for it's one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great stuff

Love this story

More please and soon.

The wait is excruciating. I love the bondage direction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks!!!

Great story. Glad to read more of it. Looking forward to more chapters.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Wow... um... Wow. I need a fan over here.

What a glorious comeback! I'll be rereading that a few times while I wait for the next chapter. That chapter was truly perfection. Storyline moved along, characters were believable and their emotions further developed. It doesn't get better than this. Keep up the amazing work and get us the next chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy fuck

You are an incredibly talented writer. This is hands down the best story on here. Well done. More soon please!

Although a small word of advice: please don't fall into the oversimplified formula of George as the villain and the secretary as the misguided saviour. You're more talented than that!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Ouch!

I felt every second of her encounter with Henry. Please remind me never to annoy you :-))

So, she has finally tamed the Rockdale beast...or are more twists and turns on the horizon ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent chapter!

Truly enjoyable, but maybe Willoughby would be better suited to Caroline.

magevmagevalmost 9 years ago
So many thoughts...

You are an incredible writer, and this is one of those stories whose updates get me the most excited. This time I was especially excited because she finally got at least a small piece of revenge, although I wish she could do more and make the evil uncle repent by providing for her family so she would be free of William - or, from what you're writing, free to choose him as an equal rather than being forced. And although she does like the carnal stuff, please don't let her lose all her dignity. And PLEASE no BDSM - I am getting tired from the tendency for quite a few nonconsent stories to move in that direction. First of all, I do not personally enjoy BDSM and do not read that category on this site, while nonconsent/reluctance is my favourite type, but only without pain, submission and humiliation. So when my favourite stories get contaminated with my least favourite ones, it is very disappointing... The second reason is more a question of categorization - BDSM has to be consensual to not be rape and torture, so if a person enjoys being submissive or hurt, such a story cannot be placed under the nonconsent category! This is my big pet peeve... So please keep your story within the reluctance framework, but without pain and submissiveness, as I love your writing and would hate to have to stop reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worth the wait.

Thank you for not abandoning the story. This chapter was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a delicious read!!

Love the characters: a sex-crazed but loving earl, an innocent yet feisty governess, a lascivious footman, a nasty house-keeper. Oh, and a wimpy accountant pining away for the governess.

This is one of the best bed-time story ever, at least for me.

falcon66falcon66almost 9 years ago
fantastic story

this has been an awesome read .in my opinion eliza and rockdale still has a ways to go depending how much story their still left to tell. While they have a amazing sexual connection together, He still has yet to make amends toward her or letting her go. He has feelings toward her but she can't returns those feeling because might be getting hurt more than she is already considering the circumstances she still very guarded around him. if they ever have decent conversation then possibly the relationship might truly grow.Since it is your story you've given her other men to pick from besides him if she, still wants Rockdale despite the things he 's done her. Also can't wait for next chapter don't take too long for next read.

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 9 years ago
she should hate him

In order for her to remain true to what you started her to be, she should hate him no matter how many orgasm he can make her have, and in order for the story to keep being non consent, she needs to hate him..... he can fall for her and love all he wants but you cannont change the fact that he rape her and blackmail her. You make her to be a strong woman put in a terrible situation.I like your story for that because she was soo mad. But now she is falling for him it seems and its insulting.... for the character that she was. Great story anyway . Dont make her into another magic dick story please. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You

For not abandoning this story. So many authors on here get me hooked to their stories and never return. I love your writing. Please don't make us wait so long.

There are soo many avenues you could take this story & I am sooo intrigued to see where you end up. So Thank you for providing me with an excellent bed time story :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I disagree that she needs to hate him for the story to stay in its proper form. as we all now a love hate relationshipis is at times the most healthy relationship...perfect is boring!. The story is fabulous I hope you continue to write till the ending comes to you. It is titled nonconsent and/or reluctance not refusal so I believe you are still under the right content category. LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
if she falls

If she falls for him then this is like any other story. It was different and that was atractive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going

I love your writing! I love this story and I love the slow build to their love story! They both were sleeping in life and you have awaken them both with this explosive story! Post soon!

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaalmost 9 years ago
Erotic

Violets scenes were erotic and described well , you write well and follow your calling on this creation of yours , it is your story and if romance or BDSM is your direction , so be it .

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91almost 9 years ago
Thank you

Such a treat to see your update. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

kris10ekris10ealmost 9 years ago
Finally.....

This reminds me of my all time favorites, Dangerous Liaisons... Sinful lust, secret feelings of love, and an infernal of passion. There is so much going on around them, that their world is in complete chaos. Between society, morale, and pride they both don't on which way is up... I hate they are so afraid to say what they feel, but I understand the hesitancy for them both. He feels all he needs is her, but not the proper way, no he wants to make her a mistress and not a wife. She only wants to protect her family and go back home. But neither of them can go back to where they once was. They both have changed and neither one can see that. Not even in each other. They are still so self absorbed... i hope they don't loose each other in the end, they are perfect for one another. And poor John Willoughby..... enough said!!

Welcome Back My Dear... I truly missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woooh

HOT AF

adhoxadhoxalmost 9 years ago
Great Story... great plot... great everything

After being a member of this site for than an year and not leaving a single comment... this chapter was an absolute masterpiece forcing me to acknowledge your brilliance. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait

This has been a great story. Please continue to post. Can you let us know an estimated timeframe for the next installment? I would hate to miss any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please post it ASAP...been waiting for ages...best story I have read in a long time...simply love it. I love the plot, character development...everything. Beg you literally to post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME

Please write another chapter soon.

EmmelineEmmelinealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I appreciate your comments and feedback! I am working on the next installment of the story, but I'm unsure of when it will be ready to upload. Thank you for your patience with me! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great chapter! I can see the improvement in your writing, in the flow and detail. Thanks for the update!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

The story has progressed so well. I can't wait for the next chapter...!! They are already falling in love and its getting more sexy!

it was so nice to see Harold being punished.. And the episode with John was quite enticing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please make haste! I cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely!

You write so thoughtfully and beautifully! Very elegant. Just a lovely, lovely story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still waiting

Hey please write and post really soon...desperately waiting for the rest of this wonderful story!

kris10ekris10ealmost 9 years ago
where are you??

I'm checking your page 2 to 3 times a week....chapter 13-14....hello....there you still with us?? Desperately Seeking Carnal Knowledge. ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More!

I just passed a whole workday reading this.....so well written and captivating!! Emmeline, you rock. It reminds me of Jane Eyre with a little 50 Shades thrown in. Delicious. PLEASE WRITE MORE!! WE ALL ARE DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!

GreythoughtsGreythoughtsalmost 9 years ago
More

Addicted!

Can't wait for the next chapters.

nzf3254pnzf3254palmost 9 years ago
Love it

I do hope you continue with this adventure!

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesalmost 9 years ago
This is absolutely amasing

So vividly - care of details - fantastic erotic scenes.

Can't wait for the next chapters !!

/green eyes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

Loving this story! Can't wait for the next chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not so sure

I feel like she recovered way too quickly from the whole sex in public thing she was supposedly offended about.

She was upset that he had used her again, and i feel like it should have set with her longer than it did.

just my opinion anyway.

I am enjoying though, don't get me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

please keep going, I read all of the chapters in one go and I can't wait for more!

UrgoddessUrgoddessalmost 9 years ago
I'm loving it

Soooooo excited for more chapters. Hurry hurry ... Lol 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Virgin Territory

I've been an active reader on this site for several years, this is the first time I have commented. Extremely well written, great character development, a wonderful read! Looking forward to the continuation(s). But, please, don't take so long, ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Please hurry with the next chapters. Your mix of forbidden and romance is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hurry please

It been months and I've been waiting to read more of this story. Please post soon. Hope you have written it by now. One of the best stories ever...! Thanks for the story but please post the remainder soon.

reluctant_readerreluctant_readerover 8 years ago
amazing!

I've been a reader for years but have never felt the need to join or comment until your story. Love your writing style and your plot/character development - can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why?!?

Why do you have to make me so miserable?!? I hope you don't keep us waiting because this is fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update pls!!!

Please don't keep us hanging here. Such a nice plot story. Keep it up👍👍👍

sultrluv2sultrluv2over 8 years ago
Well done

The story line, introduction of new characters, continuation of the plot and thread right down to little details help make this a good read. To find a story with punctuation, proper spelling and grammar is quite an accomplishment on this site - well done.

It is refreshing to be caught up in a tale with substance, thank you and I look forward to more chapters.

EmmelineEmmelineover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for your comments!! Hoping to get the next two chapters up within the next week.

Love,

Emmeline

PlegamansPlegamansover 8 years ago
Thank you for updating Emmeline

Looking forward to reading the next chapters and enjoying your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait...

I have fallen in obsessive love with your story. Please do not stop writing. I will perish without the continuance and eventual end of your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Society Rules or . . .

What a delicious turn of events for our two- can we now call them lovers? You have written with such insight and created desire in all your readers! If we weren't waiting for what direction you will have this relationship to take, we most certainly waiting for their next sexual encounter and the growth of their passion!

The read has been a wonderful break from all that weighs on my mind. Now...on with the show so we don't all melt from desire! P L E A S E!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto!

Ditto all of the preceding comments. Please keep writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

my favorite. Cannot wait until the next. Accidentally hit the one star so please realize it should be 5 rather 10 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue!

I love this story, it is well written and entirely new. Please do not give up! You are a great writer and I wish to see the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto to the last comment!

It's been what...4 months? Don't give up! Don't let this be the end!

I have to say, this was so well written and just enough storyline, backstory & erotica combined. It was perfect. This is the first time I've read a series on here where I couldn't wait to read the next part. And I was lucky because I was able to "binge" read. It was like reading a novel. There was time to for description and yet the story opened quickly...but not too quickly.

I'm female, maybe that's why I"m in love with this story? I don't care but I want more. And, in addition, I read something very articulate about submissives - it's not always about being submissive/dominant, it can be the that the participants like the feeling of being cared for and protected. And THAT'S what this story said to me.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When?

Dear Emmeline,

When will we have the pleasure to read the next chapters of this delightful story?

Maria

EmmelineEmmelineover 8 years agoAuthor
Almost!

Its ready to go up! I just have a couple editing things I caught on the final proof read. I have to find a minute to fix those and I will hit submit. Thank u! Emmeline

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

What a wonderful mix of characters, plot, eroticism and plain old extremely hot sex. You have a talent that one rarely finds on this site. Absolutely perfect.

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Awesome

I don't know how I missed this chapter??? Another 5 stars. Simply wonderful....now I'm off to read your latest posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Still waiting for the next chapter. I kinda regret starting this story cos it's takes forever for a new chapter to pop up and I'm kinda obsessed with the story and not a particularly patient person (I skip to the end of movies, it's that bad). So waiting for the next chapter of this is pure torture. I think I'll soon just give up n stop checking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

This is just a lovely tale. I have to admit I was a bit uncomfortable with the initial rape, but even as I read, I knew that he needed her much more than she needed him. He is a man who is used to getting what he wants, not what he actually needs.

Great job on this fic. I anxiously await another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have never been so turned on in my life. I don't even know what to do.

Brilliant writing. You have truly mastered all elements of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ughhh you need to finish!! I want more!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
hubba hubba

What a turn of events--William submitting to her and even admitting to her he's never been happy until she came into his life. Some say the more vehemently a man and woman spar, the more they're just denying their feelings for each other and that they really belong together. These two really do--she's got all the fire to melt all his ice and she's melting him--but he's letting her melt him down too. Love it and although I suspected this might happen...I guess I didn't believe it would. Thanks for surprising me!

Of course now we have poor JW being the real gentleman. I love a real gentleman, but William really is opening up and I'd hate to see John get her and her leave William--because she's teaching him what's important and he's finally listening to someone.

Glad I'm catching this when it's already mostly written, as the wait was killing some of your fans--and I understand why it would! ;) 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Every bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES