Carnival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands moved slowly over his torso and crept towards his erection. Feeling him tense slightly at her descending hands, she paused awaiting a response.

"Almost there, Sweetheart," he urged playfully, masterfully masking his puppetry.

That was all the direction she needed. Her hand slid down and around his shaft grasping it firmly. Her hand clasped his manhood and he turned and engaged her. His hands clasped her face and pulled her up to him steadily, tilting her chin toward him. He kissed her. Pouring himself into her releasing a taste of his unspoken desire for her. Consumed, his heart beat against his ribs and seemed to scrape and claw it's way up his throat, catching just below his Adam's-apple, fighting to escape him and unite with it's succubus. It was then, at that moment, his breath stolen by her lips, he realized that he loved her.

Held in his kiss, Lilly swooned. Her heart pounded in her chest, her knees buckled, and she felt the pull of his desire. The butterflies in her stomach transformed to dragons whose fiery breath burned deep within her. Fueled by dragon-fire, she wrapped her arms around him tightly, pulling him even closer and pressing her lips into him with crippling intensity. Her fingers dug into his back, squeezing and pulling at him. She felt his hands move through her hair and down her body caressing her curves and pulling her into him by her trunk.

They moved against each other, bodies rolling into and pressing against one another, all the while kissing and stroking. One of her hands made its way down and clasped around his rod, firmly squeezing it, the other rubbed his back. She slipped her soapy hand up and down his shaft, her fingers brushing against his heavy testicles. She thumbed the pre-cum oozing from his tip, then massaged it into his head and around the rim. He broke their kiss and planted a sweet affectionate kiss on her forehead, panting a little; then he lowered his head and rested there, his forehead against hers, his eyes closed.

She felt him breathing deeply, felt the connection as she too closed her eyes and took deep steadying breaths. Her hand gently stroked his shaft. It fit so perfectly in her hand, filling every crevice of her palm. Moving down his body it felt as natural as breathing to open her moistened lips and slide his cock carefully into her mouth and all of the way down her throat. As she reached his base she slipped her tongue over her bottom lip and down around his sac.

His eyes rolled back and his head fell backward as he softly gasped.

"Oh my god."

She began slowly, eagerly, sucking his cock. With each thrust her head swiveled slightly, and with each counter-thrust she swiveled back. Her tongue ran circles around his shaft, swirling and flicking at him eliciting mind-blowing surges of ecstasy to rush over him. Her pace quickened to a steady waltz-like tempo. She kneaded his groin, one palm caressing his balls as the fingers of her other hand massaged the bulge behind them.

Moans echoed in the shower and the steam engulfed them. Warm water pounded onto his neck and ran over his shoulders down across his stomach. It splashed over her face as she milked his cock with her lips and her fingers pulled at his tightening sac. One hand steadied himself against the wall while the other gently rested on her head. The pleasure she was inflicting was having a crippling effect on him. Minutes of ecstasy passed, and his legs grew increasingly shaky. Suddenly, there was a banging and gurgling sound from within the walls, and the rushing water instantly changed from blissfully warm to agonizingly cold.

With a surprised jerk he jumped out of the shower, and shut the water off, Lilly quickly followed.

"I guess we overstayed our welcome," she giggled and grabbed his hand, pulling him out toward the bedroom. She pulled him along, and when they reached the bed, she made to push him down on it.

As he fell to a seated position, he wrapped his arms around her supple waist and pulled her with him, his face burrowing into her cleavage. Wriggling and writhing against him, she playfully tries to escape his grasp. Leaning down, placing her hands on his strong jaw she began kissing him as they fell backwards to the bed. Laying side by side, legs slithering betwixt each other kissing, they embraced their forbidden romance.

She did not linger in his arms long though. Soon she wiggled free and straddled him. Sitting atop him, he could not help but admire her perfect breasts. Fair and soft the naturally large breasts sat at perkely attention on her chest. He reached up and groped her, squeezing them between his fingers and kneading them. She threw her head back, and ground against his erection, but he did not enter her. A small moan escaped her mouth as she exhaled. . She slid his cock between her outer-lips as she rocked her hips gently back and forth. The tip of his phallus tapped at her clit and her juices flowed over him. Just then she changed her mind, and slithered down his legs, kissing him sweetly down his chest and stomach, as she moved. As she slid in between his legs, he moved higher in the bed to lean against the headboard, so he could sit up and watch as she resumed the masterful blow job she had begun earlier.

She licked at his shaft, cleaning all her juices off. Her soft hand wrapped around his throbbing shaft and she leaned her head down to suck at his pulsing balls. Kissing at the tense testicles she began to take each into her mouth, respectively, and caress them with her tongue. She could feel his body tense and he let out soft grunts as she worked him. Once she had gotten him so excited his testicles pulled up into him, she carefully plunged his swollen crown over her pearl fence and deep into her throat. Then she did something he had never felt before. She swallowed. Her esophagus constricted around him from base to slit and his body jerked with an unexpected pleasure. She knew she had found his weakness and began pulsing her head up and down on his organ. As she pulled back she sucked and swiveled her head, her hand twisting in the opposite direction along his shaft. As her teeth would lightly brushed the rim of his head she thrust quickly down on him and swallow his cock.

Looking down at his love, he watched her tight round rump move from side to side as she moved her body unconsciously in synch with her ministrations, kicking her legs slowly, toes pointed whimsically. As he looked down at Lilly, he noticed how the sculpting of her back was classically beautiful; a gently defined line ran down her spine and her muscles were subtly visible. He felt her breasts press into his thighs, and strands of her long hair swept against his leg hairs. The sensation tickled. She looked up to him and he could tell by the twinkle in her eye she was smiling. He brushed the hair out of her face and rested his hand on the side of her head.

"You are so lovely."

The corners of her mouth turned up and she gave him a wink before breaking eye contact to allow him to focus on enjoying his reward. She again quickened her pace, although unlike most girls, she knew exactly where to stop before the speed caused her to abandon the skill with which she was working.

With every thrust now she could hear him exhale, slightly gasping and moaning, and she felt his body twitch in rhythm to her thrusts. She knew he was enjoying it and she in turn became more and more aroused. She began to grind her hips on the bed. His leg hairs tickled her erect nipples and, combined with his pleasure and the grinding of her hips, her own body twitched from little sparks of pleasure coursing through her body.

As his orgasm built, so did hers.

Her excited scent began to fill the room and as her sweet aroma entered his nostrils, convulsions overtook him. He twitched and flexed with each pump and his leg began uncontrollably quivering. Her mouth engulfed his cock sending wave after wave of bliss to wash over him.

"I'm not going to make it much longer!" He gasped out and reluctantly pushed her off of his cock. He stood up and barely motioned for her to kneel in front of him, gently guiding her head back toward his member. She resumed, restraining her enthusiasm in order to maintain an intoxicatingly moderate pace. As he neared the end, Danny pulled off and began vigorously stroking his cock.

"Open your mouth Beautiful."

Lilly knelt at his feet, mouth open, hands stroking his sac and licking his crown. A few more strokes and he was ready. He looked down in a haze or orgasmic bliss at the naked form of his dream girl. His hot savory cum spewed from his cock into her filling her mouth with his milk to the point where it flowed just slightly out of the corners and down her chin. If she swallowed she had accepted his offering and she was his, renouncing her husband and taking him. If she swallowed this was not just a fling, but the beginning of a relationship and he had won. If she did not, this was a terrible mistake and he knew their friendship would not recover.

As the last drops of cum dripped into her mouth and he looked down at her, forcing himself to focus. She looked up at him, fully aware of the meaning of his offering. Without hesitation she swallowed.

Relief and afterglow flooded his body and he bent down to pick her up under her arms. He stood Lilly up on her feet and watched her wipe her mouth, her thumb and forefinger tracing her bottom lip and meeting in the middle. He smiled down at her and they looked at each other for a long moment; then she smiled and disengaged. She turned to walk over to her bag, when she felt Danny's hands close around her hips and pull her into his lap.

He wrapped his arms around her stomach and began kissing the nape of her neck. As his lips fluttered across the sensitive skin around her collarbone, she began to squirm. His hands moved up slightly and his fingers nimbly tweaked her nipples. As his fingers gyrated on her eraser-tip nipples she was overwhelmed with excitement. His half-erect penis pressed against her swollen sex which brought her to the precipice of orgasm. Her excitement grew and just as she was ready to surrender to her tiny orgasm, Danny threw her to the bed and began licking and sucking at her clit.

Her back arched and she moaned out. Grasping at his hair and pushing slightly against his scruffy jaw. Her juices flowed steadily as her hips ground against him. She was finishing quickly, the excitement of the night, the acceptance of his offering, and his masterful command of her body brought her to her peak much faster than she had ever before experienced. Just as she was about to finish, his tongue thrust deep inside her chasm. The feeling of his long muscular tongue licking at her inner walls send her right over the edge. Her body spasmed and lifted off the bed slightly turning, and her cunt clenched down around his tongue. But he continued; licking at her g-spot until another strong wave hit her. She screamed out, unable to control herself as another large orgasm hit her. She tried to push him away, fearing that if he continued the orgasm would be too much for her to handle, but he grabbed her hips firmly and continued. Another surge of ecstasy overtook her. She writhed and moaned and for the first time in her life a river of cum streamed out of her. Her cum flowed out over Danny, and soaked into the bed and convulsions overtook her.

Finally he released her. She moved to her side and laid there, curled up, still twitching and moaning slightly. Danny smiled as he strode over to the bathroom to wash up. The evening could not have gone more perfectly for him.

Once Lilly had regained the ability to control her limbs, she walked over to her bag and pull out her toothbrush and toothpaste then went into the bathroom to clean up. Danny was standing at the sink washing his face with a washcloth, when she decided to wrap her arms up under his arms and embrace him. She squeezed tightly around his chest, and kissed his shoulder blade softly. He finished washing his face, and grabbed her hand, giving her a reassuring squeeze. Then he turned to face her. His hands moved to her head and she stretched to kiss him, but his hands were already tilting her head down slightly as he moved to plant a brief kiss on her forehead before returning to the bed.

As Danny's lips touched her forehead, Lilly closed her eyes and soaked in his affections. The soft peck on her forehead left her aching for more. He had secured a part of her, and she was left feeling incomplete without his touch.

Danny sprawled out on the bed hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling.

I can't believe that just happened. I had hoped, but didn't really think...she accepted, she is mine.His blissful thoughts streamed along uninterrupted until he heard Lilly step out of the bathroom.

She returned and found Danny on the bed, he motioned for her to join him. She strolled across the room swinging her hips slightly, trying to look good as she walked. She did not want to look odd or awkward in front of him. That is until Danny started chuckling.

"What are you laughing at?!" she blurted out, unsure of why exactly he was laughing at her.

"You're just walking so, well, ridiculously." He smiled at her, "Come here Beautiful."

She smiled as she ran the rest of the way across the room, jumped into the bed, and then playfully pushed at his chest. He laughed and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her across him and down next to him on the bed. He held her hand leaned over her, lowering his head to kiss her. As he pulled back he looked sweetly down at her.

"It's been a long, wonderful day. Let's get some sleep and tomorrow we can have an adventure."

She smiled and stretched up to kiss him.

"Sounds good." She rolled over sinking into his protective arms, and they drifted off into a state of blissful slumber.