Carol & Jen Treat Mr. W. Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen told her, " Jerk him into my toes, I want to feel his hot wad between my toes." I watched as Carol guided the head of my cock up Jen's foot pressing the tip of it into the curled underside of her toes. Having the head of my cock where she wanted it, Jen leaned forward forcing me to lean forward as well and she began to wiggle her toes across the head of my cock.

This final sensation was all it took as I grunted out loudly, "Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus…I am Cumming!"

Jen giggled and whispered into my ear, "I knew this would do it, you love my toes so soft and sweet against your cocks head."

I saw Carol grin and say, "That's it Jen work those toes." Carol then lowered her face between my legs and began to press the tip of her tongue against the thick vein between the base of my shaft and nut sack. I felt the tip of her tongue wiggle against it while my nuts bounced against her chin. I threw my hips up hard into Jen's wiggling toes and Carol's sweet face as I felt the first knot of cum being milked up my throbbing shaft. The final rub of Carol's thumb against the underside of my cock's head forced the first load of cum from me. I lunged up powerfully and watched as the thick wad shot hard into the soft underside of Jen's wiggling toes.

Thick rivulets of my white cum ran between her toes and down the top of her tan foot. I felt another knot begin to rise up my shaft past Carol's wiggling tongue as she moaned it was coming. I lunged upwards again throwing my hips into the air as I witnessed my second load thickly spurt into Jen's toes. She wiggled them allowing my cum to ooze between them and down the top of her foot again. Two more times my body was wracked by orgasms brought on through the actions of these two beauties. I watched as the last of my seed found its way between Jen's toes. The space between her tan toes was filled with my cum. The top of her foot was covered with streams of my pearly white substance and looked wonderful against her tan skin.

As my shaking subsided I laid back feeling them finish me off draining my cock of every last drop. After several minutes my cock was flaccid for the second time that day as it flopped between Jen's toes and Carol's fingers. I rolled over to my right crossing over Jen's leg and on my hands and knees crawled on to my towel. I rested on my back still breathing hard and my muscles feeling like Jelly. I heard Jen and Carol laughing as they approached me and sat down next to me.

Jen sat to my right side and said, "Before you pass out again I want you to watch this." She placed her cum soaked foot on my chest and slowly began to rub my cum into her foot, between her toes, and up her leg. All I could do was smile and moan. As I closed my eyes welcoming the darkness brought on by exhaustion, I felt the light fluttering of Carol's fingers moving across my sore cock and balls. The last thing I remember hearing before passing out was the sound of their sweet voices.

12