All Comments on 'Carol Ch. 06'

by flinchny010

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happened!!

You weren't kidding when you said this was an earlier effort. It lacks the sheer descriptivenes of the she's...be a star series.

This needs serious re-writing with at least a standard level of descriptivenes, and more continuity- right now the story just randomly bounces around. Maybe it is due to the missing chapters that were lost when your computer crashed.

But I seriously expected much superior work from you.

-A loyal fan

flinchny010flinchny010over 17 years agoAuthor
Excellent feedback!

Thanks EVERYBODY for the comments! The level of feedback has been great.

The early chapters are indeed the result of a LOT of cutting (they were uncommonly slow and wordy). I'm not surprised there are some continuity problems; I was hoping they would work more as vignettes. The latter half of the 'book', as Carol gets more depraved, were written in one piece, and move more smoothly.

16 chapters total. I know every chapter won't be a home run. But thanks for reading, and thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

it break's my heart that this story has to end. carol is such a perfect creation-sexy, witty and fun. i want to follow her around in her future adventures. it would have been sexy to read about Carol once again returning to her dad's workmates for an evening or afternoon of adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I reread this story every couple years - it remains one of my all time favorites and wish more exhib stories were written like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous