All Comments on 'Caroline Alone Ch. 01'

by MortonGrange

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A calculated blind threesome chess game. Thrill seeking gamblers, recipe for disaster. (Torn between two lovers and children...)

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Why, why are husband characters always weak and mostly clueless. Cheating g and slut wives seem to be all the rage and so much more clever and intelligent than their spouse. Seems one sided

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Caroline is amazing full of hubris to burn the candle at both ends. That she can have it all and does succeed indicates her lack of devotion to her children as she "nurtures them" on auto pilot while her hubby really is devoted.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Great writing and understanding of the human spirit.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

What a good beginning, deep thoughts but very real, the unknown is always hard to take, and when it's family that we are talking about…….

JRandyJJRandyJ6 months ago

Didn't rate it yet, this part should have been a page or two. So far one star, see if you can pull it out.

Madeira1076Madeira10767 months ago

Love the writing, love the storyline. The story does seem to drone on. It takes a lot of baby steps to get to a place. Like the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my god, this just drones on. Nobody would put up the a slut this long.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A rush of monoamine.

The story should come with a Disclaimer for those who aren't emotional masochist.

Excellent writing.

I truly pity the writer.

Good grief... The turbulence of sadness conveyed-- without being forceful or exaggerative, in very few pages is too bona fide

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

W. O. W. Some muther fockers can write! Even erotica, even Femdom agitprop, a writer can triumph. I am in awe. If it can be maintained, sheer genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long and boring. Had to jump to the last page in hopes of a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
pretty pathetic

so the guy's plan is basically breaking into a stranger's house and playing word games with the wife?

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Great start and very well written. Hope he wins in the end; although, there really are no winners, are there?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Bodice Ripper novel style. Too damn wordy.

Good story otherwise.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

really like going into the guy's house, taking their lunch and making a cup of coffee and leaving the dirty mug out. do more like that so Dom thinks he has a ghost. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a painful read. Overly long and much too introspective. Just..... Painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A spineless husband and narcissistic wife I a witless marriage…… no real man let’s his wife continue an affair unchallenged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a selfish, bordering on evil, cunt Caroline is.

But seeing as how Jack is a passive-aggressive beta, it was really only a matter of time before she found herself a Chad to step out with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just ditch the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story. I know it's plot-critical, but I love the idea of the dazed husband breaking into the boyfriend's house, not for revenge or something, but just as a going bonkers reaction to heartbreak.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

The wife is completely delusional.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I felt like this was going to be a good story and I was excited to see there are multiple chapters - I like long stories. But holy shit, this is BORING. I will not be reading Chapter 2.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Waste of Memory spacs, writing and reading time and internet.

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too wishy-washy

He has caught them And then gets all mental.

Catch,gut,and fry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me? Too long to get to the point. I kept expecting something meaningful. The depth and intricacies of the affair are simply boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Women of today are not worth marrying, the numbers that cheat would astound most men. Never understood why they don't leave the good men alone and marry shitheads similar to their lovers.

This woman is weak pathetic and a fool, dumb cunt risks losing her family to her retarded libido.

The husband is far too good for this cunt, time to divorce the bitch and fuck the lives of her and her boyfriend's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jack is a good man and a good husband he doesn't deserve a scummy cunt for a wife

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Piece of Shit Wife

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

Very well written. 5*. The detail is exquisite. The build-up is such that it makes me want to speed on to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, imaginative. It is nice to read a capturing story without all of the profanity common to Literotica. Some authors must believe vulgarity equals profundity. A thought occurred for a story as to how the cheated upon husband goes to management of the wife's employer, shares her relationship with a consultant, then accompanies her manager to the offices of the consultant to meet with the consultant's managment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written story fraught with peril at any moment, wife is typical entitlement arrogant know it all, hubby is a smart, w/ a low emotional quotient, dont know who will end up suffering the most. Despise the whore, feel pity for the cuck.

Not sure as my english grades were alway c+ but think that this is an excellently organized and literate? (good grammar and spelling) story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is even looking for a way to save this marriage even in his own emotional expense is beyond me.

This man is weak pathetic and decisive and a fool.

All his wife cares about is getting what she wants and she really doesn't care about her husband.

Well she cares some point of view that she continues to have the best of both worlds.

He is despicable for his weakness and weakness and she is despicable for her lack of morals.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Good job so far. I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation and admittedly trepidation.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I can't believe that by this point he hasn't even talked to a lawyer. You make him too weak and fearful.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

"Palimpsest." My new word of the day. This is a 5 ⭐️ story.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Interesting portrayel of events, a really deep analisys of both partys, the author does fully engage the interest of the reader in the events, altough some of it feels telegraphed.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What I don't understand, why does your protagonist have to worry about the well-being of his children when the slut misses the point of how they will cope with a divorce? It seems to me you are leading Jack on a path where he completely pulls his cock in the end and is happy when the whore stays with him! Even if you tell the story excellently, its content is more than idiotic!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

I've come back for a second read. This is an impressive depiction of the inner workings of an affair. The psychological insights ring true. However, what has he gained by not confronting his cheating wife as soon as possible? Will he thereby spare his children trauma? I doubt it. Will he "scare his wife straight" and make her drop her lover? I doubt that, too. The denial of affection seems churlish. Still, this is an impressive piece of writing, nearly unique in the Literotica library.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

So far ... Not a lot happening on his end. She is just slutting around and he is making inuendos. Hell, at least piss in his coffee maker or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stuck in a cliff, if he divorce, shithead Dam will be called daddy by his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing but will wait until all parts are uploaded then binge before making comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliantly written. Don't know if you are still writing since nothing published in last couple of years but you really have captured the essence of a women cheating on her husband. The underlying fear of being discovered, the lies necessary and some of the thought processes. This is the most realistic betrayal story I've read on this site so far.

What your story highlights is the amount of work it takes for someone to have an affair. At the end of the day people must ask is it actually worth it. The only point I would make is that it's very unlikely that a truly loving wife would have an affair in the first place. No doubt people would disagree with my statement but it's a paradox a truly loving wife can't have an affair. There maybe wives, or husbands, out there who believe that they are truly loving wife but if they have an affair then they can't be a truly loving wife.

Looking forward to the next part hope it's written as well as this one.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Really?

Really? I read some of this comments and can't help but believe that some of this commenter's have to be related to the author. This story is wordy. Very wordy. This author has taken pages to write what could have been written in one page. But I don't think our opinions matter to him.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

3* Way too much overwriting about wife's sociopathic actions, wimp husband's cuckiness, and Damn's whiny needs. Lit needs more Saddletramps and FTDS.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Good story, scores 5/5

PencarrowPencarrowover 3 years ago
THERE IS ONE THING THAT REALLY SETS THIS STORY APART FROM SO MANY OTHERS

I'm a huge fan of this story and I rate it among about 3 of what I consider to be the very best in the Loving Wives category.

It has a lot of emotion, the writing is excellent (as one would expect from a professional writer), and I think it's entirely realistic. But the one thing that keeps me coming back to it is that unlike so many "slut ray" stories, the author offers an authentic rationale for the wife's adultery.

Many people have heard of the various forms that love can take, and one of the most common is called Limerence. Some may remember it by its older name of Eros, named after the Greek god of love and sex. It's defining feature is the extremely strong feeling of romance and attraction to another person, but what sets it apart from other forms of love is that it doesn't last. It could roughly be described as a relatively short-lived combination of extreme lust, total abandonment and deep infatuation with another person.

I know how it can affect those who would never consider infidelity because I've experienced it myself. Thankfully in my case it never progressed beyond mild flirting, but for a couple of years I was totally infatuated with a woman I worked with. It embarrasses me now, many years later, to realize how easy it would have been at the time to let my emotions rule and cast aside my wife and children if the woman had reciprocated to the same extent as my feelings. I won't say anymore except that I did resist and thank God I remained sexually faithful even though emotionally I was probably cheating (actually, it never felt like cheating but rather more like feeling all was well with the world and I had a surfeit of love to go around everyone).

The one thing that really scared me, though, was that I would have NEVER considered that I would feel this way for someone other than my wife, and it was something that caught me completely by surprise when I suddenly had these feelings that I had no control over.

And so we come to this story. The parallels to what I felt and what Caroline is going through are absolutely real to me, and the way the story ends (I won't spoil it for those who are only now reading it for the first time) is exactly how limerence would play out in real life. And that is why I rate it as one of the most realistic cheating wife stories here, and why it has such resonance with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Don't Often

Think of stories on Lit as a chess game, but this one is just that. She thinks he has no clue and the joke is on her because she is the one who has no clue. Is it wordy? Of course it is, just like chess. Signed: BTW

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Going in Circles

This story is just going around in circles, I like the story but at least 50% of it so far could have been cut without affecting the story as a whole⭐️⭐️⭐️

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
I may be me, but

I felt like you rambled. I could scroll past several paragraphs and still keep up with the story. In my opinion, you need an editor to 'whittle down' your story. Sorry if you're offended, but this is meant as constructive criticism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written but

and this is a personal feeling, the story had too many words. I think the length had me feeling the story was dragging and I was skipping whole paragraphs to get back to the story line. I also felt let down the man's response has only been to make snippy comments that she doesn't even pick up on. I am not an editor so my comments only reflect my personal self. Thanks

killerwhale681killerwhale681about 4 years ago
Excellent!

Well, this is a story about feelings and perception. Jack isn't a cuck. Nope, he's fighting back. Personally, once there's children involved......that's a hard road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing writing!

This is really, really well written, and I agree with Nexttimeround that more conversation between husband and wife might have made it even better. But maybe that is the point. They could not have gotten to this point if their communication wasn't lacking in some way. They would have been forced to talk about the situation long ago.

My main worry with the story is that the wife is right on the edge of coming off as the evil villain. If her insecurities and feelings of inadequacy toward her husband played a bit larger role, or even just came into the story before her snide remarks and building superiority complex, then the reader might have a higher chance of having sympathy for her.

I don't get all these "cuck" comments. They don't make any sense. This is a realistic story about a family close to destruction, not a stroke story about a very specific and fairly uncommon fetish. The story isn't even really about sex. The man is fighting for his family, the most worthwhile fight there is. His main adversaries are everyone's feelings, especially his own. This can only be bad, and if there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it is too far away to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He must be courageous because what follows will be highly unpredictable.

why does that line sound like the prelude to a cuck?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
Probably the

best writing I've seen here, so an easy 5. Perhaps not enough conversation between husband and wife, but the switches in POV work well. For me one of the main interests is how the cheating is discovered An Amazon purchase is a very up-to-date reason for discovery! The insights into the minds of the the married couple are interesting.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Man

Don't let Jack turn wimp here. He needs to burn the cheating wife and Damien down

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PATHETIC!!!

Just another pathetic CUCK story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
he has a plan

he has to, lets hope its worthy humiliation he going through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not So

I disagree with the comment made by Iainmore, I can find or feel absolutely no sympathy for Jack. He’s neither a man nor even a mouse. He’s a mealy worm too gutless to stand up and confront a cheating slut of a wife. The author fretted that some didn’t like his characters in his story “The Duel”. I suggest he grow a thicker skin because I doubt most people will find anything to like here either. I know there’s more to come, maybe it will get better. It should hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In response to comment by Yvesmi 05/28/19

Yes they CAN be that stupid. I was married to one who thought she had a license until she was served with the revocation notice.

four stars for this one.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 5 years ago
Nice story, but

Nice story, but the woman you describe, can she really be so stupid? Does not seem very realistic to me.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Intentions

If the intention was to get us to sympathize/empathize with Jack and hate Caroline and Damien then the author succeeded. At least with me he did.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
this is great 5*

all the cheaters narcism and selfish disrespect of even the children is described in exquisite detail.

hes in a fight for his self worth, respect and for his kids so every little victory however seemingly inadequate or "childish" is important . any survival expert will tell you that tiny little victories are what help you overcome.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Beautifully crafted

This is marvelous. I like the matter of fact, succinct style. It's spare and eloquent, a sense of impending doom hovering over all. Absolutely top notch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why...

... hasn't he consulted a lawyer? Why hasn't he been tested for STD's? Does the mother kiss the children? Why hasn't he had them tested for STD's?

This is well written but completely illogical. He's going to try to play some game of mental warfare? Try to unbalance her until she takes action? Silly.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Incredibly good stuff (i.e. literate!) !!

More when I've finished reading this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Huh?

She's fucking around, and is puzzled that her husband is distant? It never occurs to her that he knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding writing 5*

I agree none of the characters are likable. Two cheaters and an idiot wimp but so well written all is forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible characters / Excellent Writing

Interesting none the less. Dam is a whiney insecure little bitch and Caroline a selfish, deceitful slut with no redeeming qualities. They suit each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible!!

Your protagonists are selfish wimpy and characterless!!1 Where should that go???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

How are you going to write a reconciliation for a woman who was prepared to leave her husband AND CHILDREN and start a new life...the first time she had lunch with the guy?

Hopefully that's not where this is going,because you dug her hole FAR too deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Juvenile games? Wimp husband?

If I've read the story right he's only known for a few days and he's already broken into the guys house. Jesus Christ, does he have to murder the guy to "take action"?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Very good writing

I dislike the characters of your love triangle.

Caroline is a disgusting self centered whore.

Damien is a whiny, wife stealing bitch and the husband, while intelligent and resourceful, is too wimpy to inspire sympathy.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Very nice

Loving this.

Really feel the drama .... tension building.

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Third time I've read it, this is really well written. Love your stories.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Amaizing

Second time I read it, it just gets better and and better. It's a shame so many readers apparently do not understand the story line, and get upset by it. Oh well, there is an audience for every story, just not necessarily the same audience.

Chilley

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Written So Nice .... Had to Read It Thrice

" I've looked at love from both sides now " sings Joni Mitchell in her classic song. Morton Grange is nigh spooky in how he captures both cheating wife who is avid for action and her upright husband, who truth be told, does stray a bit on the staid end of the spectrum.

However that aforementioned staid quality ended very abruptly once Jack discovers Caroline's duplicity. He is possessed by passion and takes uncompromising action in his marriage . That capacity for zeal , however, that Caroline felt she was shorted on , will be focused on terminating their relationship and not enhancing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very nice

Well done.

Excellent writing.

The story is engaging.

In real life my advice would be to divorce given the circumstances you created in the story.

She is perfectly willing to throw her family away. How much could she even love her children, to risk their futures so?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Brilliant. Five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. Excellent character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PIG FUCKERS??? Really dear annony we're not talking aboutyour love life.

This story is a 5+++ And you dear annony are a sad little cock boy who can't get laid!@@

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
the previous comment was written by the rotting corpse of Mickey Spillane from the grave.

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another Brit degenerate and its pathetic attempt at a story !

Those yella-belly cowardly wimps are all the same. "1*" !

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Passive aggresive games

Never work in real life. They just further complicate things. It is better to man up and take the situation head on than play these juvenile games.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Spoiler alert!

OK....this is a great story...and while the author does not consider it a burn the cheating slut bitch down story, I have to disagree. The husband is not any kind of a wimp mind you, but also not a monster driven to murder. If you want my full opinion, skip to my comment on the last part of the story. That said, in my humble opinion, this will appeal to all but the willing cuckold, take the slut back no matter what crowd.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I don't get the Brits...

Good ole Jack in an enabler and coconspirator in his own cuckolding and hasn't the strength to care enough about his wife or marriage to give her an ultimatum. The kids are also victims of his enabling. Caroline obviously has no love for Jack and the kids and thinks only with her twat.

Why are the husbands of slattern wives in British stories so feeble? It makes little sense but then again it is an empire in ruins.

GM33GM33over 9 years ago
Five stars plus!

Until now a very, very emotional and well written story!

lonerider10lonerider10over 9 years ago
to the one paragraph wonders:

to those that want to read the 10 inch cock, gallons of come dripping from their cheating wife's pussy, the kids have 3 different dna make ups, AND then the cheating wife gets aids, ebola, rabies and the shits..........READY? this is not the story for you. fuck off. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good to Great

Hope you can make this one pop.....bill

I read the duel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing

Thank you for your story. I really like the character development and the reality you have put into the feelings expressed by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IRRATIONAL crap

the husbands reactions/ actions/ mindset are so extreme that they need EXTRA explanation. But we dont get any.

Why on God's green earth would a husband KNOWINGLY let his wife's affair continue?

Kids or no kids, job or no job, how could man take a woman to bed knowing what she'd been doing with someone else. No matter what I read here, no normal man would KNOWINGLY share his wife.

And the emails just kill it. I dont think this is British thing but this sort of non reaction does happen a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pompous gibberish that could have been condensed to 1 page but the author had a case of verbal diarrhea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have to wonder...

why an anonymous someone would keep reading a story they thought was that bad. Yet we have no stories by anonymous. I appreciate authors sharing their imagination and work with us.

Good start, MG, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just an empty garbage.

One of the worst. "1*" !!!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Second time through

Thoroughly love this story. Brilliantly written. One of the best things on this site. We need more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply wonderful

I can't wait to read the next chapter! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pompous and mindless prattle.

All of this garbage should have been shortened to 1 page. Than all I would have to do is read one paragraph, skip to the end and than give this travesty 1 star it deserves!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago

Caroline's totally incapable of smelling a rat, even though the stench is overpowering!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago

Jack complained about the crap coffee and mused that they ought to get a coffee machine, but only when they was invited to have one by someone who owned such a gadget! And STILL Caroline didn't cotton on!!!!! 10 out of 10 for believability up until that point. A riveting read, non-the-less

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMortonGrange@MortonGrange
I post occasional writing that fits the loving wives brief. If a few readers enjoy my stories it is enough to make writing worthwhile. But the main reward for the author is to get feedback, positive or negative, from those who have read my story. Readers have to make an eff...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories