Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stood in shocked amazement, as the LandRover slithered past showering him in mud, "Bugger, I meant a bit of gas" he swore and as he rubbed the mud from his eyes he said, "I suppose we better get home!"

Caroline turned the vehicle round and came back on the firm ground, "You know the way, left at the fork" Frank ordered, "I'll follow you, use the spot lights, watch out for deer," he ordered and after explaining how the spot lights worked Frank stood back and Caroline drove off."

"Reckon you need a wash Frank!" Felicia observed as Caroline and Frank walked in as Gethin and Sarah stood around waiting.

"Caroline was brilliant!" Frank said, "Never needed the winch."

"You always was rubbish driving off road, so me dad said!" Gethin informed Frank.

"Fair enough, but how about you give us a hand and take Miss Bradley down the Queens Hotel," Frank asked, when she's had a drink.

"Sarah don't like driving in town on her own do you pet," Frank said with a wink.

"You can borrow the LandRover."

"Or my Polo," said Sarah, "It's a G40, supercharged." She added.

"No, use my Scoobie" Gethin suggested, "Sorry Miss Bradley, my Subaru, Imprezza WRC rally replica it is see."

"I'm sure its lovely!" Caroline agreed, "yes well I see you brought my bags down so I'll just have a coffee and we can get going, you will come won't you Sarah?"

"Oh, yes, if you like!" Sarah agreed perhaps too enthusiastically.

The trip down the Valley was uneventful, if you discount the bit where Gethin got it a bit sideways away from the Llanwherrid turning, and when he ran up the bank for fifty yards or so overtaking a Skoda on a blind bend, but all in all for twenty eight miles in twenty three minutes over mainly narrow twisting welsh lanes it was pretty uneventful.

Gethin helped Caroline into the hotel with her luggage but turned down her offer that as her room was booked till the next morning they might as well use it, poor Sarah blushed almost crimson.

So within minutes Caroline was East bound on the M4 Motorway in her VW Golf GTi, the rain stopped as she spotted the lights of Avonmouth and Bristol and she drove home at a steady 70,and as she drove she thought about her weekend, of Leila, and Sam and Sarah and Felicia, and Sam, and Frank and Ianto, and Sam, and she wanted to ring Sam and tell him how she had driven the LandRover out of the bog but she didn't have his number, and she started to worry that she had fallen in love with him.

=========================================================

Monday dawned fresh and clear, Caroline woke alone, she reached out for Sam but he wasn't there.

Her diary was full, and by nine o'clock the weekend was forgotten, but by a quarter to two she had already impressed four clients with tales of her off road driving in the LandRover, and then after eating her sandwiches between clients she went for a late lunch.

Caroline found Donna waiting impatiently, in the waiting room of the solicitor's office off Bristol Road, she continue to wait while Stephanie Edwards chatted to Caroline about the case, "She has been living at a bail hostel," Stephanie explained, "She's such a rough diamond Miss Bradley, "Rough, uncouth, none too clean," Stephanie's eyes sparkled at the thought, "But she's honest, she'll tell you if she hates you, no brooding hatred but real in your face aggression, imagine her defiant, hand cuffed, tied to a frame, do you like that image?"

"Very much!" Caroline agreed, "I'm told my flat already has category two soundproofing."

"Some flat Miss Bradley," Stephanie observed "Four floors I believe."

"Yes," Caroline agreed, "I suppose it's a town house but Mummy always said call it a flat or people get jealous."

"So, she can move in right away?" Stephanie queried.

"Yes" Caroline agreed, "If you get her probation."

"You'll accept provisional ownership right now?" Stephanie queried.

"Yes, I suppose so." Caroline agreed.

"Then sign here, she's in Court on Monday, Nine better make it eight forty five here, oh and she needs to surrender to the police on Friday, than she'll be kept in custody until Monday"

Caroline stared at the forms, Donna's consent form, the agreement with Frank and Felicia, the direct debit, deposit and the balance to be paid when Donna was released on probation, and Stephanie took her pen and signed her copies with a flourish.

"But I've not spoken to the girl!" Caroline explained.

"Mould her Miss Bradley, like a new Cat." Stephanie suggested, "Mould her." She paused, "Shall I call her in?"

"Yes!" Caroline agreed and Stephanie asked her assistant to send Donna in.

Donna skulked into the office and sat down beside Caroline.

"Donna, don't sit, kneel please." Caroline said quietly.

"Fuck you!" Donna replied.

"Young offenders." Stephanie cautioned.

Donna slid from the chair and knelt beside Caroline, "Ok," she said "Ok right."

"So your clothes," Caroline asked, "who said trousers were acceptable, how am I supposed to check your arousal when you are dressed like a common labourer."

"You're like a fucking school teacher anyway me stuffs mostly been knicked and me Mams bloke won't let me in the house since I got done and."

"She only has what's in her case." Stephanie pointed out.

"Oh well, shall we go, you have finished with her?" Caroline asked.

"Oh yes, professionally, perhaps?" Stephanie left the question hanging.

"Yes, I'll keep in touch," Caroline lied, she wanted Donna for herself.

Caroline shook Stephanie's hand and picked up Donna's case and led her downstairs and through to the Car Park.

"Hey a GTi" Donna cooed as they reached Caroline's car, "We nicked a."

"Shut up!" Caroline said, "In the back." she opened the rear hatch. "In" she ordered, Donna stood rooted to the spot, "Get in, lie down, shut up." Caroline repeated, as her heart pounded with excitement.

Donna looked around and then scrambled into the narrow space behind the seats and made herself as small as possible, "shut the lid before anybody sees" Donna insisted and as Caroline shut the hatch, she almost trembled with excitement, she had her very own slave at last.

=======================================================

Donna lay on a pile of blankets in darkness under the VW Golfs parcel shelf as Caroline drove her home, she smiled to herself, she was going to get off her punishment, she remembered the warm blood trickling from Angela Rainsworth's face after she bottled her, smacked her in the face with a broken newcastle brown ale bottle, knocking two of her perfect model girl veneered front teeth out and splitting her lip wide open.

Donna realised later that Angela hadn't been flirting with her Darren but the damage was done, and two burly twenty stone security men had pinned Donna down until the police arrived.

Darren had escaped with most of his gear and cash and that was the last Donna saw of him as she had been remanded to a bail hostel when her Mother refused to be responsible for her, and indeed had thrown her stuff out into the street.

So then when her Court appointed solicitor Miss Morgan had suggested Fiona's scheme and given her a contact web address she had jumped at the chance.

Now for a payment of five thousand pounds for an out of court settlement for Miss Rainsworth's injuries, around two thousand pounds for Donna's legal costs and an undisclosed amount to Frank and Felicia as an administration fee, Donna had sold herself to Miss Bradley as her slave and sex slave for the next year or so.

Donna had already planned how she would con Miss Bradley, slipping off her tag and sneaking out at night to visit Darren, or Paul, maybe both and Mike fancied her, she saw from the way he looked at her, yes she decided she wouldn't be short of cock.

Donna's confidence in Miss Bradley's naiveity lasted all the way to Chatsworth Mews, the lane behind Miss Bradley's Town House which fronted Chatsworth Court.

Donna heard and felt the VW pause, start off again while turning sharply and then stop.

She heard running water, a car wash perhaps, and then the hatch opened and she saw Miss Bradley with a hose pipe, and above not the sky but translucent plastic sheet, and beyond that the eight foot high gates to this narrow high walled and plastic roofed yard.

There was almost a stand off until Caroline convinced Donna she would not spray her, and as soon as Donna climbed awkwardly out Caroline turned the hose on full, drenching Donna and bowling her over with the shock and force of the cold water.

Caroline set the hose down and carried Donna's case indoors as a shocked Donna followed her in leaving a trail of dripping water as she went.

"You fucking bitch." Donna swore.

Caroline grinned, "Madam, call me Madam, or Mistress, and I'll call you Donner, like a Kebab.

"Fuck off!" Donna replied.

"Hot shower or Hypothermia?" Caroline asked.

"Fuck you." Donna said as she shivered helplessly.

"First door on the right." Caroline said breezily.

Donna looked around, she just didn't have the strength to fight her way out, she decided, Miss Bradley was several inches taller than her five feet two and heavier, she even looked fitter, but Donna knew how to play the long game.

"Get out of those soggy clothes Donna, I'll find you something," Caroline promised, "come on chop chop, I fancy some food, is Pizza all right?"

Donna walked slowly down the corridor to the shower room, oblivious to the swipe card operated door locks and CCTV Cameras Frank's sub contractors had installed the previous week, and then as Caroline watched on the CCTV Donna quickly stripped to her mis-matched white panties and black bra before stripping completely naked and climbing under the shower.

Caroline waited a few minutes before taking Donna a towel and robe, "There's a robe for you outside the door Donna," she explained and left Donna to find it.

Donna felt much better after her shower and dried herself and slipped into he dark red robe.

Caroline was waiting, still in the same knee length skirt and cream cardigan but without her grey jacket, waiting with a plate of Pizza, "Through there Donna." She ordered, and Donna went to the dining room.

"Your hair's still wet" Caroline noted, "We'll sort that out first I think, come upstairs."

Donna agreed readily but was surprised when Caroline took her to the master bedroom and produced her hair dryer ad started to dry Donna's hair, teasing it into girly shapes as she played the jet of hot air over it.

"Hey what you fucking at!" said Donna.

"Making you look girly," Caroline said, "I'm the big butch Lesbian in this relationship, I wear the trousers, you just look pretty, Ok."

"Oh" Donna was shocked, she knew there was no way she was pretty, but her C cup tits and eagerness in the sack were more than enough to keep her supplied with cock so she didn't worry, but this was unreal.

Donna looked round, the bedroom was huge, the bed was huge, the wardrobes were big and the dressing table with its lights was like something from a dressing room at the theatre.

Caroline worked away gaining Donna's trust until she eased the robe back over Donna's shoulders back and announced, "There that's nicer," as she bared Donna's breasts.

"You bitch!" Donna squealed but it was too late as Caroline gently tugged and slipped the robe off.

"You're too fat" Caroline said, "And that was the eighth F word so be careful, its one swat with the whip per F word for my slaves."

"Fuck off." Donna replied, but she was helpless.

"Nine now," Caroline laughed, "You could be pretty," she paused "We'll get you a Brazillian, you're all stubbly," She promised and then she said "Lets find that Pizza."

"I can't go down stairs like this," Donna protested.

"I'll pop this collar on, that will help." Caroline announced and she selected a black leather dogs collar from the dressing table and buckled it around Donna's neck.

Donna found Caroline's hand holding her collar strangely reassuring as she made her was downstairs, the Pizza was cool now and Caroline suggested she "Tuck in."

Donna just stared at the table for as moment obstinately refusing to eat until Caroline cut a slice of Pizza and handed it to her before standing behind Donna's chair where she reached round and cupped Donna's naked breasts.

"It's lovely Donna," Caroline explained, "So firm and ripe, and."

"Stop it!" Donna cried, "You're making me all goose bumply."

"That's the Idea, all goose bumply and wet and nice." Caroline told her, "I want a happy satisfied slave, not a crotchety bad tempered frustrated one."

"Well find one that's a Lesbian then" Donna insisted but she knew she was getting wet already, and perhaps if there was no cock on offer then Caroline might have a strap on or be really good with her fingers!

Caroline stroked Donna's neatly trimmed pubic hair, "No, we have to learn each other's little preferences," she reasserted as she cupped Donna's breasts in her hands as she stood behind her and kissed Donna's ears, before she returned to fingering her Labia, seeking out her clit and then moving around to kiss her passionately on the mouth.

Caroline thrilled to Donna's mounting excitement and her gaze swept idly to the clock.

"Oh god I'll be late," Caroline squealed, "I have to get back to work, quickly, we have to sort your room out."

Caroline grabbed another slice of pizza and a can of coke and quickly ushered Donna up her thickly carpeted and staircase between tastefully painted walls lined with paintings, to the top floor where she had a former servants room set aside for Donna, or rather a former servants dormitory.

The room was long and narrow and the roof sloped intruded into one side except where there were raised sections by the windows while the cream deep pile carpets mirrored the cream and white paint scheme while a flat screen TV and a computer sat by the window at the far end. The single bed was behind the door and half way down the room a side door led to an en-suite lavatory and shower room.

"Is this my dungeon?" Donna asked, "Like Miss Edwards said."

"Yes, there a new rampant rabbit in the bottom drawer over there ," Caroline explained.

"Really, you're kidding surely," Donna queried.

"No, this is it!" Caroline explained, "I'll lock you in, and if, god forbid, there's a fire climb out of the window there's a fire escape you can lower, oh and so you don't escape you can stay naked, now let me undo those cuffs and you can play computer games or watch porn or do whatever it is that you do."

Caroline grabbed Donna's wrists and quickly released the restraints before throwing them in an empty drawer.

"Is that Ok." Caroline asked.

"It's more than Ok it's fucking brilliant miss!" Donna agreed, "Thanks!"

========================================================

Caroline returned to work, running swiftly down beside the park and across the main road, dodging cars and buses and on down through the maze of side streets and alleyways until she arrived breathlessly back at the office just as her next client was becoming restless, "Sorry, the Taxi never arrived," she explained "I had to run," she explained, "In these heels!" she pointed at her dainty while stiletto's and laughed.

Caroline found it amazingly easy to put all thoughts of Donna from her mind while dealing with clients except she had this nagging urge to ring Sam and tell him about Donna, and about everything else that had happened.

Caroline went food shopping briefly after work, remembering to shop for two, and then visited a small boutique where she bought some lingerie for Donna and also a supermarket home and wear store where she bought some "suitable" street clothes for Donna.

She made her way home, a short walk no more than half a mile, past the park once again, slower this time, shed trudged along loaded down with her bags of shopping, and then with growing excitement she made her way indoors and too impatient to put the shopping away she made her way up to Donna's room.

Nervously Caroline inserted the key and unlocked Donnas door and carefully swung it open.

"I like this!" she said, pointing to the TV general knowledge quiz on TV , "they're so thick it's unbelieveable!"

"Oh," Caroline commented, inadequately. "Is Pork all right for Dinner?"

"Yes Taa," Donna answered, "I'll come down give you a hand when this ends," Donna promised.

Caroline went downstairs, feeling deflated, she expected a snarling wildcat desperate to escape, or a tearful captive but an indifferent teenager poring over a TV was a complete culture shock.

"I got you some things," Caroline announced as she returned to Donna's room, she put the carrier bag on the bed, I hope you don't think they're too horrible!"

"Right!" Donna agreed.

"Because I threw all your other clothes away." Caroline lied.

"What about me iPod," Donna asked anxiously.

"Oh no, I kept that," Caroline agreed.

"And me mobile?" Donna queried.

"Downstairs, I don't want you contacting your old crowd though." Caroline cautioned.

"No, it's all right, I lost the charger anyway!" she said sadly.

"Well see if there's anything you like and I'll get Dinner," Caroline suggested.

Caroline went back downstairs, she saw Donna's bags still lying where she had dropped them so she quickly threw all Donna's clothes in a black bin bag and tossed them into the furthest dark corner of her kitchen store, before putting the almost empty bags by the stairs.

Caroline collected her shopping and started to prepare dinner, she enjoyed cooking, working in her spacious kitchen cum breakfast room, and after half an hours labouring over her stove and microwave she laid out two places on the table. went to the stairs and shouted "Dinner,"

Donna came bounding down stairs, "I quite like this!" she exclaimed, Caroline stared at her, She remembered buying the denim skirt and jacket but she always thought Dona would wear a tee shirt with it!

"Oh gosh!" she exclaimed, "Ah."

"Do I look sexy miss!" Donna asked, "I didn't wear no nicks see." She announced as she lifted the hem of her skirt, showing her neatly trimmed pubes.

"Not at dinner time now go and put some underwear on." Caroline ordered.

Caroline found herself shaking, what the hell had she been thinking about wanting a sex slave? She wanted to make the girl strip not have her flaunt herself inappropriately.

"Oh Donna!" Caroline cried as Donna reappeared dressed only in the tiny black panties and skimpy bra she had bought her, "I meant as well as the denim!"

"I know!" said Donna, "I just wanted to see the look on your face!"

"Just sit down and eat, do you want any wine?" Caroline asked.

"I'd love a Stella" Donna replied cheekily.

"Oh no, no beer!" Caroline insisted, as she looked in her refrigerator, "Wine, I have White, Red, Cola, Orange juice, Cranberry?"

"Coke!" Donna suggested, so Caroline filled two large glasses, and set one before Donna. "Thanks," she exclaimed.

"Miss," Donna asked, "This slave thing, like I thought I got tied up and fucked like."

"Yes," Caroline explained, "Eat your pork, do you like the carrots?"

"Yes miss, but what about the fucking?" Donna asked.

"Well there's trifle for sweet so I'll have you lie on the table and I'll smear trifle all over you and lick it off." Caroline said seriously as she looked Donna in the eye.

"Yuck!" Donna exclaimed, "Like naked!"

"No, we need to get you waxed first, don't worry!" Caroline suggested, "Eat up we'll watch TV and then," she paused, and licked her lips, "We'll see what happens."

Donna ate silently, she cleared her plate of pork and ate every scrap of trifle, and then she said, "I suppose you want me to wash up?"

"No, just put it in the dishwasher." Caroline suggested, "go through to the lounge, channel three please."