Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna sat down in confusion, the TV remote control was straight forward, and she soon had the TV program Caroline wanted but she worried that it was all too nice.

Caroline soon joined her, "That's my chair!" she announced, "Budge up."

Donna stood up to let Caroline sit and then Caroline said "Sit down, sit on my lap." And then, "keep your head out of my way!" Caroline said as she slipped her arm around Donna.

Donna felt nice and warm, and as Caroline's favourite soap opera ground towards its daily cliff hanging ending Caroline's fingers gravitated towards Donna's panties eased them down and trailed her fingers across Donna's sex.

"Mmm," Donna said, "You're making me horny,"

"Good girl, now pants off and sit in the arm chair." Caroline insisted and she stood up and began to peel off her work clothes before throwing them down in a heap.

"That's it hook your knees over the arms over the arms of the chair." Caroline announced as she removed her own panties and bra.

"Miss, its too rude!" Donna exclaimed, as she sat back in the arm chair and Caroline knelt between her legs.

"No it's sweet, just relax." Caroline suggested as she gently parted Donnas legs and hooked her knees over the padded arms of the armchair.

"Now this better taste as good as it looks." Caroline said as she leaned forward to taste Donna's juices "Or someone is going to have their clitty scrubbed with a scrubbing brush."

The taste of sweet fresh young pussy assailed Caroline's senses as she probed Donna's secret places, first opening the folds with her fingers and then probing with her tongue, then nibbling softly at the yielding flesh until Donna cried out in ecstasy, "Oh Miss"

Caroline revelled in Donna's sensuality as she lapped up Donna's juices as if they were the finest wine. "Do I have to do you after?" Donna asked anxiously.

"No, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." Caroline suggested.

"But if I do?" Donna queried.

"Then we'll see." Caroline agreed

To be Continued