Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered up the stone steps and stopped in the stone floored corridor next to the boot room where the outdoor boots were stored.

"Lick my boots!" Sam ordered.

"Hey, No, No way!" Caroline protested.

"Caroline you made Leila lick your boots." Felicia warned as she heard Caroline's protest and came to see what was happening.

"Yes," Caroline agreed, "but she's a slave, and I'm a."

"Bitch!" Sam laughed, "Go on boots or dick, you choose!"

"No," Caroline refused.

"Oh petulance," Felicia simpered, "Shall we cage her Sam."

"Yes, that'll tame her." He agreed.

"But Sam,!" Caroline gasped.

"Gag her," Sam ordered, "Cage her, she'll come around."

"Frank!" Felicia shouted, "Fetch a Ball gag would you."

"No, we're busy!" Ianto shouted back, "He's holding the deck up for me."

"Oh really!" Felicia snapped, "I'll get one don't worry," and as Sam held Caroline by the leash Felicia went to find a gag.

"Please don't." Caroline asked quietly.

"Hey, you need to learn kid," Sam said and ruffled Caroline's hair.

"Ring gag!" Felicia announced, "You can lick his boots with it in, now hold still." She ordered as she grabbed Caroline by the hair and made her open her mouth wide before easing the thick rubber ring of the ring gag around behind her teeth.

"Heg" Caroline protested but Felicia already had the ring gag strap around the back of Caroline's head.

"Right what's it to be boots or cage" Felicia asked.

"Whoog!" Caroline barked.

"Cage then, will you take her Sam?" Felicia asked.

"No, not if she won't suck my dick, I mean lick my boots!" Sam insisted, so Felicia took Caroline's lead and pulled her towards the cage dungeon.

Caroline groaned inwardly, why did it have to be Sam, she could maybe have licked Felicia's boots, or even Leila's but Sam's? but she followed Felicia and even managed to climb most of the way into a cage before she realised there were a selection of cushions spread around the cage.

"Just have a rest," Felicia advised as she pushed Caroline the last few inches into the cage and closed and bolted the cage door behind her, "I'll have the gag out, can't have you choking," Felicia announced as she reached through and undid the strap on the ring gag and carefully pried the ring from Caroline's mouth

Caroline suddenly felt very weary and spread the cushions around and went to lay down on them as she felt a rush of warm air and realised someone had turned the powerful fan heaters on. The cushions looked lovely and soft and Caroline decided there was no reason not to lie down.

She lay on her side and pondered did she love Sam enough to lick his boot, would Bonnie love her enough to, well, she didn't know quite what, but through the turmoil and confusion in her mind she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sam watched Felicia drag Caroline away, before pulling off his heavy rubber boots and pulling on his highly polished shoes, and removing the heavy waterproofs and hanging them on a hook in the boot room.

Sam went in search of Frank, "Frank" he shouted, as he followed the sound of hammering to the Simulator room.

"Oi you keep out of here!" Ianto shouted as Sam walked in.

"Hey who you ordering around!" Sam demanded, as he saw Frank braced against the heavy metal Simulator bed lifting it while Ianto pushed a bolt into place.

"It's all oily man, you come in if you want but don't complain if you get messed up!" Ianto added.

"Right, what's the problem?" Sam asked.

"Bloody seals, we just changed a seal and the bloody thing leaked as soon as we tried to test it see." Ianto stated, "Got to take the bloody ram back out again, see."

"Ianto's the boss here see," Frank said, "I pays the wages but soon as he get's in here he's in charge!"

"Right, I'll leave you gentlemen to it," Sam agreed, "I'll find Felicia," and he turned back but instead of finding Felicia, Sam found Caroline, sleeping, peacefully sleeping curled up on the cushions in her little cage.

He heard Felicia in the Kitchen.

"How difficult would it be?" he asked Felicia, "To just whisk her to Palm Beach."

"Impossible, she has so many contacts," Felicia said sadly, "I assume you mean take Caroline as a slave?" Sam nodded and Felicia continued.

"She loves you, don't destroy that, don't push her too hard."

"A Quarter Million, English pounds," Sam suggested, "Surely that would cover it?"

"No, don't be stupid!" Felicia declared, "She'll hate you for it, all that spontaneity will disappear, all that liveliness that you desire will evaporate like the morning dew."

"Yes, yes you're right, as usual," Sam agreed, "Now what!"

"Oh you need to charm her, but she has to lick your boot remember?" Felicia decided.

"Yes, I'll find her." Sam promised and hurried to find Caroline, she woke as he peered through the bars of the cage at her, admiring her firm breasts and her perfectly waxed sex, and her damp brown hair.

"Hi sleepy head," he said as she opened her eyes.

"Oh, I must have been sleeping." She said.

"Ready to come out yet?" Sam asked, "'cause there's just the matter of some boots to lick," Sam insisted, "See!" he showed Caroline his shiny shoes and laughed.

Caroline scowled, "No, you said lick your boots, those aren't boots, you fetch the proper boots or better still take me to them."

"Hey, they're filthy!" Sam claimed, "It's only symbolic, for heavens sake, only role play,"

"So, I'll do it, all right!" Caroline insisted, "just help me off with these damned boots and gloves first will you?"

Sam opened the cage and helped Caroline to climb down, she held out her hands for Sam to pull off her muddy imitation dog's paw gloves, then he helped her off with her muddy dog's paw like boots.

"Oh my feet," Caroline complained as she stretched and massaged her toes, "it's like being on tip toe, now where are the boots?"

"Boot room!" Sam said, "Just lick my shoe, one little lick?"

"No!" Caroline refused, as she pulled at the buckles of her corset, "Where's the rest of this outfit?"

"Hey no," Sam cautioned her as he wiped his hands on a piece of towelling, "Not till you finished, lick that boot first!"

Sam walked to the doorway and shouted, "Felicia, she's going to do it, come see!"

"Coming!" Felicia replied, and Sam heard her footsteps clattering down the stone corridor.

The boots were caked with mud, it clung thickly to the instep, and crusted around the ankles reaching seven or eight inches up the green rubber.

"Yum Yum," Said Caroline sarcastically, and she picked up the first boot and bit into the thick mud.

"Caroline that's disgusting." Felicia exclaimed, "That's enough dear!"

"Oh, squeamish, afraid to whip me and demand I eat faster?" Caroline demanded, "Mmm, tastes delicious," she said as she spat a lump of mud across the floor.

"No Caroline!" Sam said, "leave it please!"

"No you said lick and this is," she broke off instantly as Sam grabbed her leash and pulled.

"Leave, Ok leave." Sam said getting into character again, "Naughty doggie, now doggie needs bath."

"I won't disagree," Caroline agreed but when Sam opened the door to the courtyard Caroline realised he didn't plan something hot and soothing with bath salts.

She saw the hosepipe curled around an old wheel and watched as Sam uncoiled a few feet before turning the ice cold water on.

The blast froze her to the core instantly, she would have fallen but for Sam grabbing her leash which he held firmly and she shivered and shook violently, and then he turned off the tap and the near freezing water stopped flowing but only while Sam removed her doggy corset and threw it aside leaving her naked except for her collar.

"I'm all wet!" Caroline shivered and stammered.

"Yes, and lovely and clean." Sam insisted, as he turned the water on again "Now sit"

Caroline overbalanced and fell in an ungainly heap as Sam laughingly sprayed her once again before hanging up the hose and turning off the flow once more.

Caroline shivered violently as Sam disappeared into the castle only to return moments later with a bath towel for her to dry herself with, Caroline could barely hold it she was so cold so Sam dried her back and neck and arms as she continued to shiver he picked her up and carried her indoors, past the dungeons, past the kitchens and up the stairs, "Felicia said the blue room!" he announced and as he spotted the blue sign he pushed open the door.

Sam reached the bed in three strides, threw back the covers and laid Caroline on it, he locked the door and stripped off his suit in a frenzy before joining Caroline beneath the covers, "Come here let me warm you," he offered as he pulled her wet and freezing body close to him.

The warmth from Sam's touch spread slowly through Caroline's skin but the heat of passion was already at boiling point, "Do it Sam, do it now." Caroline pleaded urgently, as she willed him to lie over her.

"Yes, I." he said, choking the words love you off before they betrayed his feelings.

"Ten pounds," said Caroline, "I'll pay ten pounds," she said as she rolled on her back and spread her legs wide to accept Sam's rampant erection.

"Oh my god" Sam whimpered, "You're so cold outside and yet so hot in there, wow!"

"Do it Sam," she whispered, "That thing you do, that thing I like, go on, inside me, please!" she demanded as she wrapped her legs around him. "Please."

Sam gasped, suddenly she was calling the shots, milking him rather than him doing things to her, and, he decided, he liked it, he liked it a lot.

Urrgghhh, Sam groaned as he found he could hold on no longer and the first surge of his white hot cum shot into Caroline's waiting womb, inflaming her even more.

"Yes, Caroline exclaimed, "yes cum baby, cum in your Caro, Caro the bitch, screw your little boot licking bitch ooohhhh," she stopped speaking, and gasped with the sheer intensity of the feelings coursing through her.

"I'll get your clothes!" Sam offered as he rolled off her.

"Oh no, ten minutes respite and we do it again." Caroline warned, "I need a hair dryer!" she added remembering her priorities.

"What if I ain't ready?" Sam asked

"I'll suck your cock!" Caroline smiled.

"No I'll be ready," Sam promised as he made his way to the bathroom, "There's a hairdryer in here somewhere!"

Caroline followed, drying the parts Sam missed before washing herself using the washbasin as Sam watched as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

"Caroline?" Sam asked, "This might sound a bit strange but will you walk with me again?"

"In a dog costume, half naked, no certainly not!" Caroline suggested, "Not today anyway!"

"No, like we did last weekend, walk through the woods, you know?" he said, "Maybe you should do your hair and makeup first?"

"No," Caroline replied firmly, "take me to bed, and then if you're very good I'll consider your request!"

Sam just swept her up in his arms and carried her back to bed.

"What is it about you?" he asked, as he lay beside her for a brief moment before he rolled on top of her once again, "Why does it seem so special."

"I bet you say that to all the girls!" Caroline suggested.

"It's a feel not a say," Sam continued, "It's strange."

"So perform big man!" Caroline ordered, "Put that big thing where it's warm and wet and give me some of your love juice."

"You'll be talking dirty next!" Sam suggested as he spread her legs just a little wider and as she eased her own pink lips apart so he sank easily into her.

Caroline watched as Sam's penis gradually disappeared inside her, she noted how it already seemed to be part of her not of him as his hairy crotch came closer and closer until it touched her smooth waxed pubes and she shook slightly as it tickled.

"We could have been made for each other!" Sam joked, echoing Caroline's thoughts.

"Yes," she said simply, "I think we could have been very happy if." But he was gently rocking now and the thought was lost as Caroline thoughts went to that special place where Sam took her as she gripped him firmly and her began to pound her athletically.

"Is that good," He asked.

"Yes, don't stop, yes," She replied

"Say it!" Sam demanded.

"Yes very good Mmm." Caroline said, "I love you Sam Jenner." And then she stopped talking, as this high pitched tuneless singing started in her head.

"Hey Caroline pipe down," Sam's disembodied voice said through Caroline's warm purple haze of pleasure.

"Caroline!" Sam said but he knew she was far away, lost in a sea of pleasure, and he settled in for a long run, marvelling at how the tiniest bit more flesh round Caroline's middle made her such a comfortable lay, unlike Bonny, who he was scared of breaking every time he dipped his prick in her designer chuff.

Bonnie just gasped like a fish and tried to fake an orgasm way before Sam really got into his stride and he had to use a condom under the slave agreement Felicia had him sign. A Trophy slave, what the hell was the use of a trophy slave? he asked himself.

He liked the way Caroline's breasts mushed down when she lay down he decided, it meant he could just go for it without having to arch his back like with some girls with fake tits he had owned but he could still just bend his elbows and feel her erect nipples on his chest.

He tried a kiss, "Love you" he muttered, and the hairs on the back of his neck prickled, he had admitted it, damn.

Caroline squeezed him tighter, "Mmm" she said "I know," and went back to her thin plaintive wailing, and Sam waited for the change in intensity of the sound which was his cue for the final gallop.

"Now!" Caroline said simply and Sam speeded up for those last few strokes to make absolutely sure he shot his load as deep and hard into her as he possibly could, he felt the constriction against his helmet and the root of his shaft against her lips and realised again that they were perfect for each other.

The churning in his balls reached fever pitch and suddenly this red hot searing rod of cum was shooting down his shaft an he was pumping it into her, seemingly gallons filling her womb, and she milked every drop by contracting her vagina walls to squeeze him.

"Thank-you," Sam said as he gently slid from her. "Will you lay still a while?"

"Yes, of course," Caroline said, "Why"

"Increases the chance of conception, laying still for a while." Sam said.

"Yes," Caroline agreed, thinking happily of a little Sam, or would it be Samantha, "I'd like that."

The rain hammered on the window panes, not the usual welsh drizzle but big masculine blobs of rain hammering and pounding.

"My new slave is ever so sweet." Caroline said as she lay still, "A punk on the outside sweet frightened little mouse inside," she explained.

"Mine's a nightmare," Sam admitted, "we just don't work, I dread screwing her, I really do!"

"Serves you right, she was cold on display." Caroline pointed out.

"No, it's your fault, how could I think straight with you there." Sam exclaimed, and reached over and kissed Caroline on the lips.

=======================================================

Frank had waited for Caroline's wailing to stop before he brought her cases to Sam's room, he knocked and when invited to "Come in" he stepped inside and said "Madam suggests that you share, if that's all right, Sir, Madam. I took the liberty of bringing your cases Madam."

"Very thoughtful," Sam agreed, "And I bet she charges for Caroline's time here?"

"Yes Sir," Frank continued playing his chauffeur or butler role, "she would charge Caroline for your services as well sir given half a chance."

"Frank, can we borrow the LandRover, please." Caroline asked as an idea formed.

"Ah, you may madam but sir does not have a UK driving license so I'm afraid our insurance does not cover him Madam."

"Thank you Parker," Caroline said politely.

"Partridge Madam," Frank replied, " Parker is the Lady Penelope's butler off Thunderbirds Madam." He explained patiently as he shut the door behind him.

========================================================

The rain battered the LandRover as Caroline steered it up another impossibly steep and muddy slope, the windscreen wipers flapped uselessly and the engine and gears whined noisily as it laboured away in its Low range gears and with it's differential locked slithering sideways and crabbing along as showed off her prowess as a driver.

"Are you trying to scare me?" Sam asked.

"Yes!" Caroline agreed, "I love off road driving!"

"Well you nearly succeeded, girl, you very nearly succeeded," Sam confessed.

"Look at the view Sam. Isn't that wonderful!" Caroline said as they reached a little summit, and looked out on a vista of lakes and woodland that encroached on the derelict remains of a once thriving mining industry.

"It would be if the rain would stop," Sam agreed,

"But the little lake and the pine trees!" she explained.

"If you ignore the derelict mine workings oh and the railway track." He added, "but yes it has it's charm."

"Shall we head back?" Caroline asked, "Only there's some awkward slopes to get down, and this isn't exactly state of the art."

"You're the driver," Sam agreed, "I'll just sit here ready to leap out, and anyway in case you're expecting me to volunteer, I haven't used a stick shift since I changed my Ferrari for a paddle shift last fall."

"No, it's just this is about forty years old!" Caroline explained, but she soon found it just chugged down hill at a few miles an hour without touching the brakes in it's ultra-low, low-range gear and the descents became tedious instead of frightening.

Felicia was waiting by the workshops door. "I'm afraid your mother rang Sam, will you ring her straight away please."

"Sure!" Sam agreed and strode indoors. He returned full of apologies, "Seems I'm needed, can someone give me a ride?"

"Frank is standing by with the Maybach and Sarah has packed your cases." Felicia assured him,

"Wagons roll then," Sam turned to Caroline, "Sorry, but I need to do this!" he said, "Enjoy your new slave!"

"I will!" she agreed, and as Frank swung the Maybach around the courtyard so he could load Sam's cases, she pressed her lips against Frank's for a last lingering kiss.

====================================================

Felicia stood by Caroline as the Maybach pulled slowly away, "I think you passed your little test with flying colours!" she exclaimed, "Are you in any hurry to get home?"

"No, why?" Caroline queried as they walked slowly back to the Castle. "I'm a bit short of." Felicia said.

"No way!" Caroline said, as she remembered when Felicia had coerced her to display herself on a display shelf in the dungeon, the very thought made her uncomfortable, "No way!" she repeated as the discomfort became somehow liquid.

"Waitresses," Felicia continued, "we have been offered a select group of overnight guests for dinner, and, well if Sam has gone and if you wouldn't mind using an attic room than I think we can squeeze them in!"

"Me a waitress!" Caroline said aghast.

"Well you used to help out in a restaurant when you were a student didn't you?" Felicia asked.

"Yes, I suppose so." Caroline agreed as she sadly contemplated an evening without Sam, "why not, all right, I'll do it." She said as she suddenly decided to stay on.

"Oh great, you're a star!" Fiona exclaimed, "can you move your things then please," then she added as an afterthought, "And you don't mind wearing a maid's uniform do you?"

To be Continued

12