All Comments on 'Caroline Finds Out Pt. 01'

by thingsweneedtowrite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The ritual has been complied with

- now that Anon has posted his usual unhelpful and totally uninformative comment of "Total rubbish - fuck off" to a new author.

I think this short story was well written, with a new twist to it, and a nice punch at the end. Could perhaps rather have been posted in Fetisch category, though.

Continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bin there so......................

Good insightful story - pity sh.t for brains has to poo poo it - obviously a wa...r with no brains or feeling for his fellow man. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not enough

Not enough for me to wait for part 2, if there ever is one... just seems that you lost your story / creativity and just ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: The ritual has been complied with

And continued by the asshole who 1) can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion, and 2) posts anonymous comments trashing someone posting (what for it) anonymously.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

This is an interesting and intriguing story. I don't think I've been more curious about what happens next in the storyline. Does he just want to dress and be like his sister Caroline or is he in love with his sister and this is his way of trying to let her know? Is Caroline subtly flirting with her brother by giving him the panties and letting her brother know that shes interested? Good story for a first time, you managed to get my attention without any real romance or love scenes. Like I've said I find this very interesting and would enjoying reading what happens next.

notgeorgenotgeorgealmost 9 years ago
Anonymous be damned

Bunch of cowards, afraid to be identified even by some made up username on a erotic story website.

I look forward to the next chapter in a story that has so far been most satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck you

i love this story so far and i am anticipating the next but seriously what is your problem if we decide to remain anonymous. comply damnit lol but seriously lay off.

DelvnegvDelvnegvalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is a great story. I'm a little hurt it cut off so quickly though. I wanted more. >.>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

Love your patience, those first moments after you signal a man that you want him are always so intoxicating. The anticipation of his first touch, on my arm, sliding down gently to my ass. My mouth opening for his tongue always takes my breath away. By the time the aggressive ones pull my breast to them I'm already wet and open. Caroline plays it smart. First she builds the tension with a long distance confrontation. Then she offers him a sweet sexual fantasy. No dought she is enjoying riding the dildo her brother tasted her wetness from. Once agian I love your pace as my rabbit and your writing drove me over the edge. If I was Caroline I would use my body to drive him to his knees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous