All Comments on 'Caroline Pleasured by Two Ch. 01'

by NaughtyCaroline68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

This is well written, at least technically. Nothing wrong with that.

In spite of being so well written, I did not find it the least bit erotic or hot. The emotions and feelings just weren't there. At least that is my opinion. 4 stars and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOu didn't miss it by much.

My wife and I joined a adult club in 2000. The idea was to see if either of us were would have trouble with the other person having some one else in there life. We learn a lot that first night, not knowing what to expect. We both learned about each other over time. After 10 years we moved out of state and ret. to the state of TX. No clubs but lots of private party' s you should try that out.

John

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 02 is coming..

Sorry for the delay, Chapter 02 is underway and will be submitted as soon as possible. Thanks for all the votes and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky you

Gosh Caroline. If your husband really did set this up for you you are a very lucky woman. I love being given a slow massage with lots of oil that turns into some really attentive tittie play (my nipples are super sensitive and I can all but cum from having them pinched and pulled) and eventually a good hard finger fuck. My partner likes to get down real close so he can watch his fingers at work on my pussy and see me getting wetter and wetter. Having two guys do this at the same time would be amazing. I'm looking forward to chapter 2 as this is a great story already and I'm sure it's going to get even better as the night is still young...

mslbmslbover 7 years ago
Lucky Lady

I really enjoyed this - thank you for sharing :) It reminded me of a part of me I had been missing and neglecting ... just rushing around trying to do everything fast, not really getting any pleasure other than animal monkey fast ... It reminded me that once in a while, I really need to take the time for the slow moments. Smell the roses so to speak.

While I was reading the comments - I was thinking - this may not do it for men, but as a woman, the time you took, the attention to detail, the making it about her. I was floored that now I know two men that would do something like that to varying degrees, for their women. Men (at least the majority I know) are like a fast food chain we all know. Get in get out get on with your life.

This was refreshing. Please keep writing. Yes - it had the intended affect.

fififionafififionaabout 5 years ago
What a waste of time

Sadly a good story (I would have swopped places with her) which never reached a climax like me,

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 5 years ago
Very sensuous

You HAVE to follow up with ch. 2!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
EXCELLENT SEXY STORY... BUT....

where is the rest of the story... part 2 ??

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
So Hot

I loved the story it is so well described and beautifully put together. I am waiting excitedly for the next instalment This is 5***** storytelling and the stuff of dreams... Thank You, Great Job please keep writing. I am not qualified to offer 'constructed criticism' but I do offer my sincere congratulations to you both for telling a hot and loving tale.

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlabout 1 year ago

... The bio mentions lots of stories... where are they? I'm manifesting that my husband and I are this sexually free

Campus77Campus776 months ago

I concur. Where is the next chapter? It's been 7 years since this one. Guess you got sidetracked with something else. I'm not wasting time following you since I think you are gone for good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyCaroline68@NaughtyCaroline68
I share my profile with my husband, many of the stories are written by him, from his point of view. All of my stories are loosely based on real events, names have been changed to protect the innocent.