All Comments on 'Caroline 04 Spider-Woman'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skelligrockskelligrockover 11 years ago
Interesting but disappointing

I've enjoyed many of your other stories and was a little disappointed by this one.

It has some very interesting ideas, but the story seems a little underdeveloped and lacking in dramatic tension. There is never a real sense of danger, such as would be present if someone did enter a room of dangerous gas with a robot intent on capturing you. Nick's first visit to the Lair only took three short paragraphs. It all seemed a little too quick and easy.

Maybe if parts of it was written from the view of a member of the Stag Party or staff then the malfunction would become unexpected, especially as they struggled to escape or warn the others while the spider continues to capture more victims.

The eroticism is also a little quiet, mainly dealing with idea of being captured rather than actively describing being captured.

Of course I may have missed the point of this one, and I hope you will continue to develop your ideas and continue to post stories here.

drmrbludrmrbluover 11 years ago
Something a little new

I wish to thank you for continuing your story telling. I have deeply appreciated the most recent additions. I peruse your page off and on for quite a long time now (how about several years?) while looking for anything new. This story and the other new ones are a little different than my all time favorite ones, yet enjoyable all the same.

This is the second time I have tried to leave a feedback comment here. I have no idea where the other words disappeared to. Lost in this computer or hyper-space who knows. In my previous thoughts, I mentioned the stories about tripletit and the virgin unbirth being the most favorites. Perhaps the reason is because of the way my imagination was impacted. The victims were in no position to directly influence their release, sort of like the run away spider program. The timing of events seems to have a great deal to do with the end results. In most cases the endings of the stories were happy ones, without too much horror or loss of the heroes. For instance, in the virgin unbirth story, the hostess could of had an unpredictable imbalance of hormones that could have affected her memory or ability to communicate. In any event the results could have precipitated a longer stay in her belly than she had planned for(out of sight out of mind problem?). Or there could have been an interaction between her and her land lady, further complicating matters. Oh, I must apologize for the tangential train of thought... imaginations are so unpredictable. Just trying to put shape to the images conjured up, with the help your story telling stimulus, of course..

Please keep up the story telling. You have a wide variety of offerings for all of us. Thanks again so very much.

Dragonrose0Dragonrose0about 10 years ago
well done

i like the story arc thought it can be difficult to find the stories that go together in your list

i think at some time in an upcoming story that Caroline should get unexpectedly pregnant and get her true happy ending

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Fun and novel

What a great idea!

Novel situation and realistic about what development and test and evaluation are like.

More sexual description could be provided. Part of the fun in mummification is being helpless with genitals and chest exposed for others to manipulate I'll be reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...