Carol's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," he said, "it's not every night I come home to such a bevy of beautiful women."

"And they're all yours," said Babs and went into a tight embrace with the man she obviously adored.

She brought him to Gloria and they embraced equally as firmly.

"I know all about you," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"And me you," Gloria responded.

"This is Carol."

"You are a peach," he said and lifted her off her feet with a big hug.

Carol was left speechless as he put her down, having felt the strength and the warmth of his body. She reflected that it was so much different than the embraces she had with the girls.

Babs immediately dragged Mal down onto the settee opposite and they went into a passionate kiss with both pairs of arms wandering all over their bodies, oblivious of Gloria and Carol sitting opposite.

Gloria looked at Carol and grinned. "I think we can keep each other company for a while, whilst they satisfy their ardour," whispered Gloria.

They topped up their glasses, but almost immediately Babs broke away from Mal and sat up. "Sorry we are being unsociable and I promised Mal that we would have fun all together tonight."

"What do you think of the girls, Mal, do they come up to expectations?"

"And how," growled Mal. "I know all about you," he said smiling at Gloria, "and I think we'll get along just fine."

"Don't you think he's great?" purred Babs. "He has everything I want in a man."

"Everything?" queried Gloria with a raised eyebrow.

"Everything," answered Babs, "don't you want to see?"

With that Babs stretched down and in one movement unzipped Mal's jeans. Sliding her hand into his pants she brought out a large semi-erect cock.

"Wow," Gloria couldn't restrain a gasp.

Babs immediately kneeled down and sucked Mal's cock into her mouth, letting out a moan as she did so.

Mal closed his eyes in sheer bliss at his girl's movement up and down his shaft.

Carol was in shock. Her eyes opened so wide that someone might think they didn't fit in that face. Babs slowly let Mal's cock slide out of her mouth and saw Carol's reaction.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Carol couldn't answer. Babs winked at Gloria and asked, "Would you like to taste it?"

Again Carol couldn't answer. She was transfixed by this sight which she had never seen before.

"Come closer," said Babs, pulling Carol over onto her knees. She met no resistance as Carol was in a daze. She brought Carol's hand and put it around Mal's slowly straightening cock and Carol was unable to resist. Confusing thoughts were flying through her mind as she found her head being brought down till she was kissing the smooth tip.

"That's right," said Gloria, "Mal would really like if you took it in and sucked it."

Carol didn't know what to do, but found herself tonguing the top. The fact that it was rather pleasant gradually dawned on her.

Mal then leant forward and put his hand on her head, forcing her mouth down the shaft a little, then releasing the pressure so that she came up again. He began repeating this till it became a rythmn.

"That's it, girl," he said, "that's nice. You learn fast." Then with his other hand he moved down her front inside her bra and moulded her breast taking her nipple between his fingers in a caressing manner.

It happened so quickly that Carol almost jumped out of her skin, but she couldn't move because his hands held her firmly. A wave of pleasure washed over her, which she had never felt before and she could feel a warmth spreading over her, particularly between her thighs. She didn't resist because it felt so good, but still had a conflicting doubt in her mind as to whether she should be doing this. She was sure that he was growing in her mouth and each downward movement near her throat causing her to gag slightly.

"Just use your tongue," murmured Mal, as he didn't push her head as far.

She smelled his aroma as her face neared his pubic hair and it seemed to act as a stimulant to her.

She suddenly became aware that hands were at her bottom. Someone's hand slid around the top of her panties and slowly pulled them down her thighs.

"Nice," she heard one of the girls say, but Carol was so far into ecstasy that she couldn't recognise who. She then felt what could only be lips kissing both her rear cheeks. A finger traced down her cleft till it came to her clit and she felt her whole body shudder as her ecstasy went up a notch. The finger slowly massaged and then moved into the passage and began a rhythm, which made Carol moan with the sensation. At the same time Mal started to make guttural noises.

"I know what that means," Babs practically shouted.

"Sorry, darling," she said as she pulled Carol off Mal's shaft and in one swift movement straddled him placing his tip at her opening and plunged down till she had completely encased him. The strange thought entered Carol's mind that she wondered when Babs had removed her panties!

There followed a period of activity, with Mal squeezing Bab's breasts and their mouths battling at each other as if for supremecy.

Carol was in shock.

She watched the thrashing around of Mal and Babs with a sense of emptiness. She knew she was missing something, but wasn't sure what. She had been on the brink of a wonderful feeling but had been thwarted before reaching it.

Gloria reached out and pulled her up onto the settee beside her. "Don't worry, you will be fine," she said. "Your turn will come, but it's hers right now."

With that she leaned over and kissed her deeply, her tongue forcing its way into Carol's mouth and Carol unquestioningly responded. It was the most beautiful kiss she had had in her life, far superior to the boys she had been with. It was soft and warm and their tongues wrapped around each others.This is a new world,thought Carol.

Gloria then moved away a little and pulled Carol down to her exposed breast.

When had her dress been shoved down?thought Carol, in a moment of lucidity. She found herself sucking Gloria's nipple which she was sure was growing in her mouth.Another first,thought Carol, enjoying the sensation,

"You're so good," murmured Gloria, "I want you."

The implication was lost on Carol at this time.

"Help me," said Gloria and took Carol's hand and put it between her legs.

Carol felt that warm moist patch and realised that Gloria was shaved clean.

Again she thought,when had she removed her panties?That must have happened whilst she was fellating Mal. She realised that the girls must have been having their own enjoyment.

She moved her fingers to Gloria's clit and began doing what one of the girls had been doing to her earlier. She found that she was able to fit two fingers up Gloria's channel and realised that she was getting as much pleasure out of this as Gloria. She varied her speed of penetration as Gloria reacted in moans and groans whilst still sucking that nipple which now stood up straight from her breast.

"Eat me," demanded Gloria, and pushed Carol down her body.

Carol found herself looking closely at two perfect lips glistening invitingly. The aroma of Gloria's sex was intoxicating as Carol stuck out her tongue and softly tipped the soft petal.

"I don't know how to do it," said Carol.

"Use your instinct," moaned Gloria, "it's been fine so far."

With that Carol plunged her mouth onto the lips and explored the channel with her tongue. What bliss she felt, as that warm experience began to overtake her again.

Time stood still as Carol lost herself in Gloria's being, till Gloria made a weird sound .

"I'm coming," she wailed and Carol was drenched by an outflow. Gloria's hand trapped Carol's head to her so she could do nothing but swallow what seemed an unending flow. It tasted sweet and not unpleasant. In fact she realised she enjoyed it and licked and sucked till the last residue was cleared.

About the same time an unearthly roar sounded from the other settee as Mal and Babs climaxed together in vocal accord.

They all lay rather exhausted on the settees for an indeterminal time, till suddenly Mal stood up.

"I am going to freshen up," he said, "and then I'm going to fuck all three of you, starting with you."

He pointed at Gloria and walked out of the room.

To be continued

12