Carol's Joy is Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's hands slid around and down, cupping the taut muscles of his squirming ass, her own hips jamming the pulsating labial lips about the outlined shaft of his cock, testing its rigidity with a sensual grinding that caused the youth's body to shiver in uncontrollable response. He was sucking her wiggling tongue, catching it with gentle nips of his white teeth. His own oral muscle flailing in rapid caressing. There was a wet, vacuuming sound as Carol forced her head back, released his lip but keeping her pelvis jammed tightly against his rearing prong. She smiled into his glazed eyes.

"For a guy who's never loved a woman up," she said breathlessly, "you really know how to kiss."

"It's your tongue," he answered in a near whimper. "It tastes so good and feels so.... so sexy!"

Carol squeezed his hard muscled ass, jamming her cunt cleft over the throbbing arc of his cock. "Why don't you say what you mean, sweetheart?" she murmured. "A woman likes to hear things like that."

"You want me to talk dirty?" he asked hesitantly.

"Will you?" she nodded. "I don't think it's dirty. They're just words that people use when they're really turned on."

"I didn't mean it that way," Randy said hurriedly. "It's the way I've been taught by my folks. If you want me to, I'll use all the words I know."

Carol tilted her head forward, her tongue reaching out to flick lightly and seductively across the curve of his parted lips. "Tell me what you want to do, Randy," she whispered. "Hurry1 They'll be He took a deep breath; his chest expanding to massage her already excited nipples, the swollen tips aching to feel his touch without the barrier of clothing that separated their bodies. He closed his eyes, his forehead furrowing with the effort.

"I want to fuck you," he said in a hoarse voice. "I want to shove my prick into your hot cunt and fuck the living hell out of you."

Carol gave his ass another squeeze. "That's the way," she encouraged. She moved her torso, raking her pointed boobs back and forth across his heaving chest. "How about my tits?"

"I want to see them naked," he told her, his tone more confident. "I want to play with them and suck them."

She hugged him then, her face cheek to cheek with his and her warm breath fanning his ear. "Don't say anymore, sweetheart," she warned. "I'm already sopping wet. If you say another word, I'll come right in my panties!"

Steeping back, Carol fluffed her hair and turned to study her reflection in the mirror above the small dressing table. She was glad she hadn't been wearing lipstick, for it would have been difficult to explain the smears after registering the handsome youth as her son. She eyed Randy's reflection with a mixture of amusement and admiration.

"You'd better get in the shower," she admonished. "You'll never be able to hide that hard-on."

Randy's face colored, but he managed a weak grin. "I can't help it. You're just so pretty."

A polite tapping on the door sent him scurrying into the bath, and Carol waited until she heard the shower before crossing to admit a uniformed waiter with a heavy tray. The man's stare centered on her breasts, the nipples still distended from her brief petting session with Randy. And she shoved them foreword as she accepted the tab and pen. Signing her name with a little smile and a tip to the indicated total.

She had just closed the door and checked the double lock when Randy called from the bathroom "Toss my pack in here, will you."

"Wrap a towel around you," she called back. "You don't need any clothes."

Arranging the food on a circular table near the heavily draped window, she watched Randy emerge from the shower, his torso bare. But his hips and thighs hidden beneath a fluffy towel, the front shoved outward by his still erect cock. A light growth of blond hair sprinkled his chest, accentuating the heavy pectoral muscles and spreading down to where the towel circled his lithe waist.

"I'll shower after we eat," she said, indicating the chair opposite her with a brief nod. "Come on, let's dig in."

As they ate, Carol told him of her reason for leaving Harry, and Randy amplified his earlier explanation of his parents' unrealistic attitude toward sex. Over the after meal coffee, Carol nodded at the bottle of gin and the pitcher of orange juice the waiter had placed on the dressing table.

"Mix us a couple of big drinks while I take a quick shower," she suggested. Then she added, "Have you ever tried gin and orange."

He shook his head. "Just a few beers," he said. "But it sounds good." Blowing him a kiss with the tips of her fingers, Carol headed for the shower, slipping out of her skirt and blouse and grinning down at the soaked crotch of her panties. She couldn't remember when her pussy had been so damned wet and eager.

She showered quickly, drying her curves with a little shiver as the towel touched her aroused nipples and the silken triangle at the junction of her shapely legs. Running her fingers through her black hair, she draped another towel about her, just covering her firm breasts. The bottom reaching barely past her eager crotch.

Randy's glass was already half empty, and he stared at her over the rim as she re-entered the room, his eyes drinking in the slender beauty of her long legs and trim ankles.

"I hope it was all right to take a few sips," he said "It looked so good, I just couldn't wait."

"Of course it's alright," she answered, picking up the frosty glass and taking a long swallow of the delicious mixture. Her eyes watered as the gin trickled down her throat.

"Damn!" she exclaimed, "How much gin did you put in these?"

"Almost a full glass," he answered. "There's just a little bit of orange juice. Did I make them wrong?"

"They're delightful," she grinned. "How do you like them?"

"They sure don't taste like beer," he smiled back, his eyes following her as she walked over to take cigarettes and lighter from her purse. "Could I have one of those?"

Carol nodded, lighting two of the thin cylinders and handing one to the youth. She watched him insert the white tip between his sensual lips, sucking the smoke deep and exhaling with a sigh of satisfaction. She imagined him giving her sensitive clitoris the same treatment, and the thought brought a new and warmer wetness to her hairy crotch. It would probably take time, she reminded herself, to get him to go down on her. But it would be worth waiting for. The image of his handsome face buried between her thighs and his mouth working on her juicy cunt was almost too exciting. She was tempted to strip the towel off and try to talk him into eating her then and there. Only the fear of turning him off before she had enjoyed that promising young prick held her back.

Randy finished his drink and set the glass on the table, taking another long drag on the cigarette. "You haven't changed your mind have you?" he asked cautiously.

"About screwing?" she said almost casually. She gulped the drink down and stubbed her own smoke in the small tray. Standing up, she walked over to the bed and turned to face him Her fingers toyed with the carefully folded towel. "Finish that cigarette, honey," she ordered throatily. "Your new mama wants a good look at that big cock!"

Randy's fingers were trembling as he extinguished his own butt. He rose to his feet, the towel thrusting outward as his prick jerked in excited response. A lock of his sandy hair fell down over one eye and he reached up to push it back impatiently. The movement loosened the insecure towel and it slipped from his slender hips.

Carol's eyes widened and her lips pursed in a silent whistle of admiration. The lad was even more handsome than she had at first realized, and his cock now free to shove its heart-shaped knob outward and upward, was larger than her earlier fumblings had indicated.

Angling from its nest of thick, dark hair, the prick was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen. Not only was it long, but its throbbing shaft was thick and meaty, displaying a slight curve as it strained to lift the hairy globes of his heavy balls. Beneath, throbbing with excitement, the ventral vein seemed to squirm in its fantastic swelling, and the sheer force of his erection parted the tiny slit of his glands. Even as she stared, it oozed a pearl of clear liquid, a sight that made her tongue dart hungrily across her full, red lips.

Only minutes before she had imagined Randy eating her snatch. Now, she found herself filled with an overwhelming desire to taste the shiny fluid that had surged from the base of his enormous tool. She could almost feel the slippery head sliding between her lips and into her mouth, filling her throat as it drove in and out in an age-old rhythm, powered by the lad's well-muscled buttocks.

With a gesture almost frantic, she loosed her own towel. Letting it slide to the floor to reveal her deliciously curved nakedness, her breasts bobbing slightly with the movement. Slowly, forcing her tense nerves to relax, Carol turned in a complete circle, giving the boy a good look at her lush figure, arching her back to make her lovely bottom more pronounced, and thrusting her large breasts outward. The bullet like nipples stiffening as she saw his cock jerk upward with increased lust.

"Now," she said softy, ending her turn by facing him. Her long legs spread just enough to give him a peek at the vertical slit of her black-haired cunt. The outer lips parted to reveal the puffy portal of her vagina, the pink membranes glistening with the slippery exudation that threatened to become a flood if the channel was not soon packed with his thick, lengthy prick. "Let's try that kiss again, and see what happens."

Randy was staring, openmouthed, at her raven triangle, his tongue curled upward to slide back and forth against his white teeth. His cock was pointing almost straight up, the purple knob seemed to swell to even greater dimensions as the organ leaped with repeated spasms, each one forcing another glob of pre-coital fluid from the pink-lipped slit. His balls, orange-sized and leathery in appearance were taut with the strain of his obvious lust.

He moved forward with hesitant steps, the enormous prick swaying from side to side and bobbing under its own weight. His eyes slid up and down her nakedness. As if torn between the swollen nipples of her firm tits and the luxurious mass of black curls that framed the inviting trench of her pussy. Its inner lips displaying little beads of the lubricating juice from her eager vagina. His arms went around her slender waist, tightening to pull the slightly curved mound of her belly against his rearing prick, trapping its throbbing length between them. A little whimper escaped him as their warm flesh pressed the cock, and Carol wiggled her hips to roll the engorged column in its cozy nest.

Carol locked her own arms about the lad's neck, opening her mouth as his lips met hers. Her tongue writhing and twisting, the tip stabbing between his teeth and darting over and under his own dancing lingual member. Desire hammered and roared throughout her arched body. Her breasts, nipples stiff and aching, yielded but slightly under the pressure of his hairy chest, seeming to swell even more as the sensitive tips were caressed by the hirsute coating.

His hands roaming up and down her body, exploring and sampling. Across her flawless back and down the gentle indentation of her narrow waist, moving outward with the enticing curve of the hips, then back to cup the firm buttocks. Their luscious mounds showing no indication of sag, but firm and promising in their quick tensing of response.

"Do you like my ass?" she whimpered, her lips tearing wetly from his awed mouth.

"Oh Christ!" he gasped, swallowing with a visible effort. Yes I love everything about you! Your breasts! Your legs!"

She rolled her hips, making him grown as her belly caressed his enormous cock. "Let's get on the bed, Randy," she whispered again. "I want to be fucked!"

Quickly, her muscles rippling and curving, she retreated until she felt the bed against her perfectly rounded calves. Her ass lowered to the soft mattress and she scooted backward, lying supine and spreading her thighs, drawing her knees up and digging her heels into the bed to lift her bushy cunt in invitation.

"Here it comes sweetheart," she purred, rotating her pelvis as the youth approached, one knee resting on the bed as he stared at her cunt slit with a look of near awe. "Here's what you used to think about when you beat your meat!" Her voice became more husky. "But this is no dream, Randy, baby! This is a real, live pussy, all juicy and hot, and just begging for you to shove that big, hard cock in it!"

Unconsciously, the lad's hand had strayed to his huge prick, fingers surrounding and squeezing, beginning a slow, sensuous stroking that capped the meaty glans. Then drew it into a strutted slickness, spreading the slippery jism over the broad tip until the head was coated and shiny. He licked his lips.

"I've always dreamed of jacking off and looking at a real pussy," he murmured. "I used to use pictures, but they didn't show anything but a little hair."

Carol placed her hands on her tanned thighs, sliding upward until her fingers framed her hairy cunt. The tips moved inward, creeping through the damp curls to press the plump labial lips, pulling them apart and exposing the softer, wetter inner doorway. Her clitoris, prominent even when dormant, lifted its slender shaft, the dark red tip swelling as the finger of sensitive flesh lengthened. One finger teased the growing mass and her hips surged upward as the delightful sensation ripped through her tightening belly. Two fingers eased their way into the slippery vaginal entrance, beginning a slow in-and-out motion.

She realized, without a doubt, that the lad would come almost immediately if he mounted her in his present state of excitement. She didn't want that to happen. When that desirable cock slipped into her hungry cunt she wanted it to last at least a dozen of the orgasms she had missed because of Harry's negligence.

On the other hand, if she permitted Randy to live out his fantasy, he would be able to last indefinitely when she got him hard again. The prospect aided her decision.

"Go ahead, sugar," she encouraged. "Fist-fuck that prick and shoot it right into my cunt."

"You'll think I'm silly," he breathed, but his hand was still pumping, both knees on the bed, facing her parted labial lips with gleaming eyes. Watching her fingers slipping in and out of the juicy slit, the motion making a wet sucking sound as she massaged the delicate membranes. Feeling them spasm about her determined thrusting.

"All I'll be thinking about," she assured him, "Is how good it must feel. If it turns you on, honey, do it. That's my philosophy."

"But..."He hesitated, hand still working up and down on his angling cock, I'll come right on your pussy."

"That's right where I want it, lover. Shoot that hot cream right on the hole. Don't worry. I'll come when you do. I've been petting this cunt since I was ten years old."

He was kneeling between her feet, the hand working up and down his pulsing cock, swearing the slippery jism farther down the thick shaft, while the other reached down to cup his heavy balls.

Carol was using both hands on her enflamed crotch, fingers squishing and wiggling in her dripping snatch. The other hand stroking and teasing the engorged shaft of her stiffened clitoris. Knowing that the sight would turn on Randy, she deliberately shaped a cup with her thumb and two fingers, frigging the miniature cock with rapid strokes that matched the boy's vigorous pounding of his own enormous prick.

Less than a minute had passed, but Carol could feel the beginning of her orgasm building in her writhing belly. The shudders undulating outward through her spasming vagina to center in the shaft she pumped with little gasps of increasing pleasure.

Randy's eyes were glazed with lust and enjoyment, his hand racing up and down the thick hardness that pointed its slitted tip at the woman's finger-filled labial cleft. He was panting, tongue licking furiously at his parted lips. His body tightened and convulsed, arching and trembling with the onset of completion.

His prick seemed to leap as the first spurt of white cream shot out to splat hotly against the exact tip of her clit, exposed by the retreat of her fingers, used now to spread her cunt for the repeated jets of fiery come.

"Oh, shit!" the youth groaned, watching his thick semen coat the enflamed membranes of her parted cunt. Trickling into the shadowed depths of her orgasm sucked the welcome juice with visible spasmings of the labial muscles. Carol's ass climbed upward, and Randy leaned forward, bringing the head of his cock closer as the final spurts laved her convulsing pussy. Leaving it gleaming with the slippery jism that clung to her thick public hair. Slowly, he sank back on his heals and Carol's hips relaxed.

"Jesus!" he whispered in a weak voice. I've never come like that before!" His fingers were still moving with careful manipulation, milking the residue of his ejaculation and spreading it over his still throbbing prick. "It looks like your pussy was actually drinking that stuff!"

"It was, baby!" she murmured lazily, her ass squirming as she probed her cunt with trembling fingers. Rubbing the slippery semen into the quivering membranes. "And it wants a lot more!"

She held out her arms and the youth lowered his naked body atop her eager flesh, his chest just touching her swollen nipples, then pressing harder against the slight yielding of her tits' firm mounds as their mouths collided in a wild tangling of swirling tongues. She winded the angle of her drawn-up legs and felt the searing heat of his meatly cock-head in her cunt trench.

Carol's hands slid down to cup his trembling buttocks, urging them downward, her own hips pushing up to effect the thing she had been wanting for ever since the lad had climbed into the Lincoln.

The broad knob forced the tender tissues of her labia into a tight circle, easing its throbbing bulk between them until the elastic rim, locking him inside with repeated clutchings. His hips poised, hesitating, then drove downward with a powerful shove, his prick filling her vagina with its thickness and expanding the shuddering walls until Carol felt she could contain no more of the monstrous organ.

"Ummmmmmmmm!" he nasaled, still sucking the tongue she gave him, wiggling the tip against the roof of his mouth. He tore his lips from hers and arched his body so his mouth could fasten about the finger sized nipple of her right breast, sucking and licking the responsive tip until Carol's ass began a delicious circling that screwed her pussy farther onto the thick spear that filled her vagina with its torrid, throbbing hardness.

"Goddamn!" she moaned, one hand on his bushy head and the other urging his hips still lower. "You're splitting my ass wide open!"

His lips slipped noisily from their avid feasting and he looked down at her tortured features. "I'll...I'll take it out," he offered hesitantly, his hips motionless, but the huge cock still pulsating inside her clutching snatch.

"Like hell you will!" she hissed. "I don't give a damn if it comes out my mouth! I want every inch of that big dick! Ram it all the way in! Please!"

Still watching her face, Randy's hips tensed, his thighs cording against her splayed legs and his buttocks tightening beneath her fingers. Then, with a savage thrust, he drove the head past her cervix and into the last available curve of her hungry cunt.

Carol had never been so filled so full of cock. It seemed that the stretching of her vaginal corridor, the super-sensitive channel spasming about its invader with greedy clutchings exposed every nerve in her pussy. Hot and slippery, her juices bathed the throbbing organ, and her ass wiggled to adjust to the unprecedented filling. Her legs climbed upward to lock about his waist and she felt his hairy balls, hot and heavy, slide wetly against her winking anus.