Carol's Joy is Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Randy!" she groaned through clenched teeth. "Fuck me till I beg you to stop! Make me come so hard I can't stand it! Fill my pussy with that hot, juicy come."

Randy's cock jerked inside her belly, the head jamming its pulsating bulk against her yielding womb-mouth, and the base of the thick shaft swelling to massage her cunt ring. Unable to speak, he responded by dragging the big prick back through the clutching folds. Grunting as she tightened her vagina about its slow retreat in pleasurable caresses. She heard her own throaty exhalation as the fractioning sent shock waves of goodness sweeping through her writhing pelvis. Her legs climbed still higher placing her cunt in position for the re-entry of his massive prong.

Downward, his ass muscles flexing with force, he shoved his hard cock, and boring into her juicy channel until his balls were nested against her perineum and asshole. His public arch pressed her swollen clit. With a grunt, she felt the knob slam her cervix, setting up repeated suction that would continue until he had filled that eager mouth with his jetting sperm.

There was no pause this time. Randy pulled back again until her tight pussy lips trapped his glans, and then shoved it in to repeat the motion. His hips obeying an instinct far older than his sixteen years. His chest, now coated with perspiration, rubbed her distended tits. His flat, muscle-ridged belly smacked Carol's with exciting sounds.

She could hear the wet squishing as his prick slid in and out, filling and emptying her dripping snatch. Reaching every part of her pussy with its tremendous length and thickness, drawing her clit out, and then folding it in with the sheer bulk of his enormous tool. Carol was coming. The cock had slithered in and out fewer than a dozen times, but the sensation was too wonderful to resist. Her cunt shuddered and flexed, loosening as the prick entered and tightening about its throbbing shaft as it drew back.

Her ass climbed and wiggled, squirming her vagina about the delicious thrusting. Her pussy sucking and squeezing the hot bulk that was sending shock waves of ecstasy throughout her writhing body. Her juices seemed to gush from her exploding vagina, making his fucking an audible sound of erotic meshing. The entry a slick slide and the withdrawal a wet, slurpy, sucking that heightened her uncontrollable passion.

Fearful that her response might trigger the lad's own orgasm, Carol suppressed the cries that sprang to her taut throat. Tucking her full lip between her teeth, she clamped down on the soft flesh and rolled her head on the pillow. Black hair swirling as her ass bucked and jerked with the delightful jolts of orgasmic pleasure. Unaware of her temporary release, Randy continued his rhythmic humping, his hairy balls slapping her busy ass with audible plops as he drove his prick deep with each stroke. He raised his head to stare down at her, his own face strained.

"Is it good?" he panted, lifting himself so he could look down past her heaving tits to where his cock pistoned in the cylinder of her dripping cunt. Deliberately, he shortened his strokes, fucking her with the head and about three inches of his long shaft. The alteration permitted him to increase the speed of his strokes and he slid in and out with a constant massage of her cunt mouth and engorged clit.

"God yes!" she whimpered, unable to conceal the effect of his sliding shaft. Another climax threatened, goading her ass into a frenzied dance. Her cunt wiggling and sucking at his prick. She didn't want him to hold back any longer. Her pussy thirsted for the flood of semen trapped in his heavy balls. She felt her cervix convulse in anticipation, ready to vacuum his sperm with its powerful muscles. It was more than desire. It was a hunger that refused denial, dashing all restraint before its overwhelming envelopment.

"Harder!" she panted. "Shove that prick to me!" Come in my pussy! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me through the goddamned bed!"

"Oh, Jesus!" he breathed, running his hands beneath her shoulders and slamming his chest down against her tingling tits. His hips hammered with savage force, his cock racing in and out full-length, slurping and squishing, his balls pounding her asshole as he screwed her with wild enthusiasm of his real first fuck. Carol's hips met his plunges with a deft wiggle and thrust, working her pussy about his rod with squeezing and vaginal undulation. Her hoarse cries blending with his throaty gasps of increasing pleasure.

She felt his cock jerk and swell, still pumping in and out, but filling with the surge of semen that boiled up from his taut nuts.

"UUUUNNGGGHHH!" Her cry was smothered by his open mouth and she sucked his tongue far back as his come splattered her womb and spurted deep in her convulsing cunt. Jetting with incredible force as the lad's body stiffened and spasmed with the ecstasy of his release. Plunging to the hilt in her tight pussy, he held his prick in the delicious grip as her skilled vagina milked him, drawing the last drop of his hot load from his young prong.