All Comments on 'Carol's School Tales Ch. 01'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not bad

keep this going lets see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Only

A disturbed mind could write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Huh?

Strange, sick but sexy in a deranged sort of way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well a 23 yo woman married to a man who has

an 18 yo slut for a daughter that cant pass school. The daughter fucks her father and thw wife is "forced" to be the 18 yo. Well if you were into sex with young boys she had it made. Otherwise incest is a criminal offense in most civilized places. She should simply divorce his ass just after she hits the step daughter in the with a baseball bat, then shove it up her overused cunt. Your plot is childish at best. Very immature and unrealistic to be cruel. It is obvious the wife is intended to become a slut to young men in the story but only very stupid women use sex with others as revenge, diseases are to easy to get. Of course in this story, to be manipulated to this point we must say the wife isnt very smart at all, college degree or not. No marriage is worth humiliation and loss of self worth.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Pregged????

That load of cum after she took his condom off.....did it start a baby in his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
T.B.A.

To Be Avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid

Pretty sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Makes no sense

This story makes no sense at all!!! The father is a jerk and the wife is a wimp. Who marries someone with a 14" dick and then figures it out she can't take it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not bad at all

It is a topic of interest. Keep it up as you are doing an excellent job of it so far.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Not Bad!

Not Bad at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep this great sexy story going

I think this is a GREAT story. All of you nay sayers need to remember that this category is INCEST/TABOO. I hope we see many more chapters and that the daughter gets pregnant from daddy as well as the wife when she bangs some of the school boys with smaller cocks that she can handle.

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
Great Start

Great start and fuck all those idiots who hate this story because it seems to me they want to make it like this story is real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a thought..

the best way to have solved her problem. in my opinion of logically..seeing as the main woman was over 21 and in the us, or in most other countries a weapon of some sort should be easily procured...and yes i am saying that she should kill both of them. no i am not sick in the head, i just hold very little reserve for useless human lives. in my honest opinion what should be done is that she should roll with it for now. and then get her self into college and then assume the girls identity. upon the acquisition of all the goals the girl wanted for her self, the father should be tied and gaged. the girl knocked out by some means...billy club to the back of the head, a rag doused in a knock out agent. anything will do, then have her tied to a chair and let her gain back her consciousness. from there i would find the hardest part would be to decide how and in what order to kill them both. how to ruin their lives in such a profound way...maybe you could kill the daughter with a glove on while the murder weapon was in use, then beat the living hell out of the man. while he is still tied to the chair of course. then self inflict injuries, such as throwing your self into glass, doors, down a very small flight of stairs. you name it, things that men are known to do to a woman that is..."disobedient" as they would so kindly put it. then you untie him make sure he is groggy from loss of blood..dehydration, hungry you name it..let him chase after you, hell let him get a few licks in if you want to be thorough. then you kill him with the weapon. you have to make sure that his prints can be found on them, and then on top of them your own, so as to show that you procured the weapon after he decided to loose his mind and kill everything. mentioning to the authorities what was going on. but here is where my earlier statement comes into play. if you want to take her identity then simply do so if you know you have the look to pull it off, just make sure you can recite the identification needed to pull it off. alternatively, gain back your life after the whole ordeal has ended. problem solved. you can have a clean slate or have a slightly...used one. your choice. it is easy to pull off the perfect crime. and if you want to just make it all go away, set up some faulty wires and such, that is the most... inconspicuous method i can personal think of. or again make it look like he was planning to do it. the person just has to let their inner sociopath loose and think everything though. the perfect crime is easier said than done.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Just found this story & love it’s crazy premise. Looking forward to reading it all. Great prospects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous