Carol's School Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,393 Followers

I looked back in on them. Jim was asleep, but Becky was naked and was kissing and fondling his cock, she looked like some bloody vampire finishing off a corpse! She looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks for helping, mum," she whispered, with a sick grin.

I started to brush up on Becky's notes from her old school, and practised using her makeup. I was a good student at school and considered the girl most likely to succeed in my final year. Becky was bright too, but after it happened she wouldn't go to school. Like I said she was bright but lazy, and we all knew she wouldn't be able to get back into the swing of things in time, so Jim suggested I took her place. Not as daft as it first sounded. I was only a few years older than her and we were often mistaken for sisters. Some even thought she was older than me! I had quite a young looking face, and with the heavy makeup the girls now wore they thought I could pass as an 18 year old schoolgirl quite easily. Jim had managed to get her old school file, and it didn't take much to swap her photo for one of me. Jim took the file to the school with him, and explained how she had a mental breakdown, and that we had moved towns. So they agreed a few days later to let her in, or rather me.

I came down to breakfast feeling nervous as hell.

"How do I look?" I mumbled.

Two sets of eyes ran over my body.

"HOT!" Becky said, after a little hesitation.

"Jim?" I asked, hoping for a more reassuring response.

He scratched his head, and then looked between Becky and me.

"Good, you look, good," he said with a nod.

That had me spinning on my heels, all 3 and ¾ inches of them. He grabbed my shoulder stopping my retreat.

"You'll be fine, won't she dad?"

"Hot you said," I spat, annoyed with Becky.

"Look it'll work, just act calm and you'll piss it. Anyway I bet you get a few boys asking for dates, maybe a few teachers too!"

"Becky that is not helping here!" Jim snapped.

"I can't do this, I bloody, can't do this," I panted frantically.

Jim pushed me into the lounge and closed the door.

"You are going to do this, you are Becky now. Think like an 18 year old and do it," Jim hissed under his breath.

"I don't know," I whimpered.

He shook me by the shoulders.

"You got us into this mess now you have to get us out of it. You are going to get my daughter into university, or by god you'll regret it!"

I stood in the hall a few moments later. I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror. My makeup thickly applied as Becky had shown me. My hair was up in a ponytail, and big hoop earrings hanging from my ears. The white blouses that Becky had bought were tight around my bust, and they showed a little white lacy bra through the thin fabric. My tie seemed to hang in between both breasts acting like a flashing light, drawing attention to the mounds either side. But the grey pleated miniskirt! God it was 8 inches off my knee! I tried on the other two but they were the same style and length. I mean how the hell was I supposed to walk up the stairs at school? When I sat down at breakfast I could barely stop from flashing my panties. I tried pulling at the hem and when it wouldn't budge, I honestly thought my skirt had got caught in the waistband! And my legs they just seemed to go on forever! Honey coloured tights made my legs shine, at least if the boys at school gawped at my legs they couldn't see Miss Beetroot face!

"You'll be fine."

I looked at Becky.

"Look these shoes, maybe I should wear flat shoes," I panted.

"No this is your signature, high heels and sexy long legs. That was what I wore at school and seeing as you are now me, well I think you should dress how I want you to."

I realised I had no choice. Becky just stood with a huge grin eyeing me up and down.

"You know that skirt really looks good on you."

"Becky can't you see how short it is!" I said in exasperation.

"Yeah maybe it could do with being a couple of inches shorter," she said, with a childish giggle.

I followed Jim to the car. Even before we set off I received a dirty leer, from the old man who lived next door! He even moved a little so he could watch my long legs as they got into the car. I tugged at my hem but I knew he could see the control tops of my pantyhose. I shuddered with embarrassment as he grinned at me.

God just how bloody humiliating was this going to be for me? A 23 year old woman pretending to be an 18 year old schoolgirl!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,393 Followers
12