All Comments on 'Carolyn, Her Dad, and Me'

by red_andy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

Great story, please continue!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
Disgusting, really.

What DIYer wouldn't have his lawn tractor manual to hand before he started working on it? A little reality, please.

Actually, I enjoyed this little tale quite a bit. Pretty well written and realistic, manual aside.

It's funny, I love the thought, I love the tales of daughters delightfully loving up their daddies, but I've never had those thoughts in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo! Encore!!

Truly a well-composed piece. I enjoyed the read (and subsequent wank) immensely, and I'll be adding this to my bookmarked pages to enjoy again sometime. My only wish is for the story to continue, as I'd love to see things develop further into kinky debauchery from where the characters have already ventured.

The voyeurism angle excited me greatly, and cemented my connection with the protagonist, as that plays into my kinks quite heavily. To be honest, the main character experienced what is one of my favorite fantasies, to see my female partner having sex with her own father.

But personal bias aside... your sentence structure is sound, your spelling and grammar flawless as near as I can tell, and you tell a good story without burying it in details, or starving it of detail. I appreciate when an author can strike a balance like that. Bravo, red_andy. Well done.

I hope to see more soon, but if this is all we are blessed with, then we've still been given a rare gem. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous