Carolyn, Her Dad, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuck back down to the family room and was sitting there by myself watching a movie on the TV when her dad came in from the garage. He was very nice to me and asked how long I'd been there. I told him the truth about how long I'd been in the house, but said I'd been watching a movie the whole time because I didn't know where he or Carolyn were. He answered he'd been trying to find a manual for the lawn tractor in his office and that Carolyn was probably taking a nap in her room.

Carolyn picked that moment to walk into the family room, looking a bit worse from wear from all of the sexual activity in her room with her dad and in the bathroom with me. She hadn't thought to brush her hair yet, and her wrinkled clothes looked like she had put them back on in a real hurry. She turned a little red in embarrassment as she heard us talking about her as she sat down next to me on the couch.

I saw that her dad noticed her appearance and discomfort with a little smile on his face. I thought her Dad probably believed her embarrassment was because of their sexual encounter in her room and was glad I hadn't caught them. I could tell that he thought he had gotten away with fucking his daughter again, even though I was in the house while he was doing it. He was definitely smirking just a little bit as he walked away, going back to his tractor repair in the garage.

I looked at Carolyn's embarrassed expression myself and thought it was probably because my cum should be leaking wetly from her pussy about then. I couldn't help smirking just a bit myself as she straightened her clothes and ran her fingers through her hair. I was already looking forward to fucking her again.

12