All Comments on 'Carpe Diem Ch. 02'

by deuce226

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Dry spell

Everybody gets fucked but our poor dumb husband and Dana is still fucking with his head via the wig and contact lenses. So what is hubby getting out of this besides cash, and a mindfuck? Online porn would be cheaper and easier than these mind games. Lets just hope we r not circling the cuck drain eith this story. Otherwise ... Good detailed pasages, with a layered masterplan from the Dana character.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Love story for the Jaded Jabronis !

Everything is big & dramatic in this story. The author strains himself trying to show just how awesome this is. Technically deuce226 does a fine job bringing to scale the extent of his non-stop spectacle. I respect that. This is the Tron tale of Literotica. Yet there's no one to root for and no sense of connection. If only this story had a heart.

Credit for effort but if there is such a thing as a yuppie yokel, then the narrator is one. That's a problem, when he's the central character of story. It seems the focus is shifting to Susan in next installment. Maybe that will help. Personally it's Dana, I'm intrigued, Lauren too, albeit a bit less so.

Here's hoping things imrove. This clearly took effort to write & I hope the author & readers are rewarded.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago

I am hoping that this develops into a careful what you wish for story. His relationahip with Diana should break down as he will never what to see her again and probably his and Susans marriage is over.

If this is a cuck story then some warning so I can stop reading would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a good story with lots of room to grow;

But having a slave is less about sex and more about power. No matter what, neither Nick nor Susan will be able to undo their experiences or remain satisfied with each other.

Which is fine. After all, they sold their union and by putting a price on it, cheapened it. I can't wait to see how Susan frees herself from the confines of their marriage while Nick becomes second in her life next to Lauren. A distant second. Get her org any with another mans child, teach her to take a fist in her ass and pussy and watch her fall in love with someone else: male or female.

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 10 years ago
That's it?

More would be nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Way too wimpy and cucky for me

If the idea of women having all the power turns you on, i.e., the concept of a submissive male being dominated by strong women appeals to you, then you should have posted in the fetish section.

virusboatsvirusboatsover 10 years ago
great work

Lets see more - can;t wait to hear more about their adventures

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
WTF

This made me laugh out loud, for the sheer absurdity and the fact I'm sure the author meant it sincerely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He's in a great situation

As the millions are paid, he can move them to another account that he alone controls. At the same time he can file for divorce; his wife can't fight it while she's a slave. And for a year he can fuck the women at Dana's while also dating at home. He's golden.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

"Remember when I left a month ago, remember I told you I loved you and we would get through this as a couple?" Susan asked.

Not without him becoming a lifelong cuck. Maybe that will be the ultimate degradation he's looking for, Susan bringing home another mans baby to raise after her year of depravity is over. That would be Dana's ultimate show of power, wouldn't it?

Sorry, but this story still stems from the fact that Susan left for this journey without his consent, in fact agreed to it against his will at the time. To me, whether he likes it now or not, is the crux of the problem with their relationship. And, for that matter, why I cannot find this to be a believable story. Since it was set up as a true story you can't give me the "...it's fiction so get over it" speech. The more I've thought about it since rereading the original chapter the getting on the phone and agreeing without his consent is the only thing that seems out of place. Regardless, I'm positive that it won't be the last thing she does like this--amazingly real life or fiction...

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
It's a fantasy!

And a great one. I love it. A 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So 2 chapters worth with 12 pages and this guy did nothing but jack off the whole time and wouldn't fuck anybody else because of his wife while she would fuck anything with more then 6 inches. Well to be honest this author does write well and has a vivid imagination but one thought kept coming to me over and over again. I think this author has defined what it is to be a pathetic man. The guy has pussy available to him left and right and his wife is fucking non stop but through this entire time the only thing he has done is jerk off!?!? To me that is the definition of one pathetic fucker or he is a closet fag and was really just staring at cocks the whole time. The author didn't write it that way but it would have to one or the other. How many of you guys would have held off fucking one of those women? Maybe 1% of us would have been as pathetic as this loser!

nonethewisernonethewiserover 10 years ago
I am enjoying it

Is it realistic? Nope. Is it a little overwritten? Yep. But for whatever reason, I am enjoying the story and look forward to more chapers.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Gee

Dr. Tom Cruse did this one, and it didn't work out that well! Hope it works out for Hubby, but it sounds like Sweetie is the Golden Slave and he is the Troll Fool (Joker!) She is learning how to thrive in the (previously imagined) Fuck You society, and Hubby will be relegated to the Left Out majority!

Lots of diverse action ... can't fault that!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I am loving this!! I like watching my wife with other men and this is simply wonderful to read!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

The cucks are falling over themselves lapping up this shit. Cuckerotica at its best. 1*

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Too long.

Okay story but I really think that there is a lot of verbal diarrhea going on here. The first page could have been done in half the space with some careful editing. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

u like seeing your wife with other men cause really your a puffs and freak of nature swinging and cucks make me heave, i really can't believe there r people out there like this we had swingers in our village not 4 long we drove the sick fuks out, stop writing this is fantasy garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still crappy

Ok the writing is pretty good, but the plot sucks. Granted the grand imagery is good but still.  And I seem to have remembered reading this story before...  someplace else.

So far this is just a gloried and long winded WACC story — a combination of  Indecent Proposal with Eyes Wide Shut. Where is it going? Does Nick ever grow a pair and start fucking women other than his wife? His wife expected he would and doesn't seem to mind. Does he get Lauren and Dana? Does he ever get revenge or simple payback? BTBes? Nick doesn't get jealous, vindictive, or want to get even? He's practically emotionless. He's a guy that can't satisfy a size queen which his wife will become. He only gets off  jerking off to his wife getting fucked by big cocks. He's lead around by his dick.

BTW, it became obvious in the sybian room the redhead was Susan. What was her game? If he gave in and just decided to fuck a women he thought wasn't his wife would she be upset? Was it a trap to test his  loyalty as her willing cuck? Was that Dana's game?  

"However, I did not want to be disrespectful to my wife, and I barely knew Lauren. "

WTF? Nick just watched his wife disrespect him big time, getting royally fucked by a big cock and he doesn't take advantage of Lauren? What a WACC. 

"Here the women have the power and make all the decisions." 

Yeah that's obvious. Much better story if the men were in charge. But then Nick did show he was really in charge by not being seduced by the redhead.  He turned her down. So the women aren't completely in charge. They can be turned down. That's power too. Rejection burns. Just one month in and we hit the big orgy.  How can the other 11 months top that?

"I need to find Susan." I thought, "I let myself become distracted, I should not have done that, my wife and I never agreed I could have sex with another woman.""

Just exactly when did Nick agree Susan could have sex with other men? So Nick is a stupid cuck. 

"You seem totally different now... sexually that is," I muttered ... Susan ... shot me a look that told me my statement had concerned her. The concern on her face grew and I could tell she was beginning to get anxious. ... "Remember when I left a month ago, remember I told you I loved you and we would get through this as a couple?" Susan asked."

Well that's all changed now. She's changed. He's changed. Susan says "Now you'll be my little cucky boy while I fuck real men... " The woman he married is dead and gone. The marriage is over unless he accepts his inferior status. The only way they get through it is as a cucky couple. How long before he's on his knees sucking her bull's dick? 

So when does Nick's indoctrination and his epiphany about his sexual liberation to fuck any women he wants occur? Since so far he's been nothing but a  voyeur cuck will he turn around? His best sexual experience is watching the woman he loved (past tense) get royally fucked. So is this just another WACC story or does a twist come down the line?

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

There is just no way I'd go along with this. I mean "3 strikes"?? fuck that. My instant response would be, "No, _I_ didn't sign any contract with you. Now which one is Susan? Don't fuck around with me. We aren't playing games here. Tell me now or I walk and my marriage is done. You want that on your conscience?"

I mean, this guy has zero control and has actively given it up. I don't often describe protagonists as a wimp, but this guy is. There needs to be some reassertion of his rights to his own wife - and being given a nice shiny bike just reaffirms the fact that his wife is just an elaborate whore now. It's dressed up a lot, but that's the reality here.

How far is this guy going to let this go until he asserts his rights?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too cucky for me

Kinda interesting, but the execution didnt communicate the angst the husband had to have. He hasnt fucked his wife in a month, and still hasnt. He has jacked off twice, hasnt gotten any pussy even orally, and is now finally with the wife.

Do they have any rules-is she just allowed to fuck anyone she wants? They havent had time to communicat anyting important-and he is allowing that, just going with the flow and letting himself be frustrated.

Develop some balls and fuck some prime pussy, get your money's worth. He doesnt do that nor does he fuck his own now superhot wife. I kinda agree with some others, he is acting very cucky

patille

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a sick chucky story

I finished reading this crap. Letting his wife fuck the world and liking it. How sick can one be. This writer can write but nothing I am going to read. All for the almighty dollar. Who is checking all these people for diseases. Sex open sex multiple partner till the sun goes down ,please give us all a break and retire.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nick's response

Nick's response to Susan. 1. Stop playing games. We are suppose to do spending time together and you hide from me. 2. Seems you have been fucki g boy toy for a month and I have been keeping my vows. 3. Ha-from -ve you been giving up all yout holes and do your toys use a condom. No one did tonight. 4. Where are your wedding rings - I want to take them with me when I leave here. 5. Here you can keep mine and give it back when you come home in 11 months. 6. I expect us to be left alone for the rest of the weekend. Also I want you to keep your ass closed from now on. That is where I will put my dick when we meet again. Other wise have some condoms for me to use and no sloppy seconds, thirds, etc.. for at least 24I hours. If you can't do these things, don't bother inviting me for a visit. I will seek my female friends to take care of my needs. See you in a year.

There is no way a husband would put up with this crap. Nick should be furious with Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nick is a patient man

But I don't believe that Susan's statement when she started this and repeated again that "they (Nick and Susan) will get through this experience as a couple". No and I don't understand with this first month being a Indoctrination of Susan that he could not see her for that period of time. I also find it amusing that when he gets to see his wife that she has sex with another man and then at the big party a while later he has three strikes and your out to find her with a mask on and come to find out is wearing a wig with colored contact lens and she is banging her toy boy again. He still hasn't had sex with his wife I think it about time that if she is playing the field that he should be too!. Forget the money Nick and start looking for a replacement wife instead of this bimbo who will be jumping on anything she wants to shag! Read well in parts but it did drag out in his search for his bimbo wife in the orgy with masks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story.. great fantasy

Can't wait for the next installment. excellent writer

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

Best regards

ken philipsken philipsover 10 years ago
Fabulous Story - So many Possibilities!!

I am so keen to see where you take this fabulous 5* story. It is a completely unrealistic I realise but sometimes it is just fun to go for a totally crazy scenario that gives you the freedom as author to take the story any number of a plethora of places. Very keen to see what Susan tells hubby about what she did in that month she barely saw him, & how it goes from here. How will he react? Will he live there with them or go back home to only visit occasionally? Will he find it too much & go home for 12 months &/or divorce Susan? What adventures await Susan? Lets keep the chapters coming. LOVE IT!!!!!

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

What would worry me the most is this transformation is only after a month. If things must escalate for a year he should really be concerned how far this is capable of going. That, of course, would be a real life concern. This character is being made to fit the role of cuck-buddy. In the end, the original betrayal of love, trust and partnership was all it should have taken. The rest will simply come out as some sordid fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He is going to be a cuck

If his wife is just a slut after one month. She will turn him into a complete cuckold, by the end the year, he will only be allowed ,to suck every last bit of cum from her well used CUNT, and he will be begging her, to go back and gett fucked again & again. That will be his only pleasure,after she puts him in a cock cage.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Category police

I know there is overlap but this seems more like the Exhibitionist/Voyeur category. Maybe throw in some BDSM or Fetish for good measure. Not a Loving Wives tale in my opinion. The story needs better editing; both chapters were full of misused words, homonym errors, and other technical problems.

I have a problem as do other readers with the entire sex slave for money thing -- that is prostitution in a nutshell. Hubby has gotten voyeur excitement but no sex, other than masturbation, for the entire month. Is a new Harley really worth the degradation? Well, if you are into being a cuck, perhaps.

I don't see their marriage as having meaning after eleven more months of this. The orgiastic behavior, the lack of safe sex, the one-sided open marriage, the hubby tasting residual cum in his so-called wife's kisses, well, I can see the creampies barreling down the mountain when she cums . . . . And she will be a size queen. And he will be restrained, teased, and denied, again and again.

Eight mills may sound great, but after Federal, State, and local taxes, they will be lucky to clear three million. Is risking their marriage worth it? Hubby makes approximately $350,000 yearly salary. We know this when he views the bank statement and muses that $750,000 is a bit over twice his yearly salary, received for just one month of the contract.

But people live well on $350,000 per year income (I'm not even counting the wife's prior, yearly income). So it's not like they really need the money. But wifey makes the decision despite his opinion on the matter, and we see it's really because she wants to be a slut for a year. The same old refrain, "Remember, I love only you," seems pretty dumb to this reader.

I give this three stars only because of the writing effort and some originality. But most readers, I'll wager, would like hubby to be less submissive and more of an equal partner; else, staying with wife Susan long-term seems absurd and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story, great writing

good to see a man who is not intimidated by cock size or has to prove he is a man by his drink. an adventure for both nick and his wife,

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Fabulous Story with Possibilities !

A fabulous fantasy story and I did enjoy the masquerade mask ball orgy party in a wonderfully equipped mansion.

I just wonder were the story is going in that is it a fantasy tale as the plot, facts do not relate to the real world, is the husband going to be cuckold, the wife a slut size queen, Is Dana going the couples pimp or Mistress, there is little emotion in the story and it may need a touch of story from the heart !

As the story has only got to the end of the first month of a twelfth month contract there are so many possibilities and avenues the story can go down and explore. There areas of interest for me in the story ;

The 8 Million $’s, in Ch.1 the Husband Nick earns £350,000 and what ever the wife’s salary may be. This puts them I believe in very comfortable position in life. The husband and wife must have a work / career responsibilities which require them to go to work for minimum of 40-50 hours per week. So were do they fine time to be train / indoctrinated !

So real question is does the wife & husband actually need the money or does the wife just want to be a expensive slut / whore !

Becoming a Sex Slave is about giving up control not money, so is the wife really a prostitute for Dana & her parties !

Susan the wife seems to becoming a size queen, has tasted cum from another man and not done the same for husband, indulge her husband in a cum kiss creampie !

This contract is really a one sided open marriage for the wife and the husband is only designation is to be a voyeur !

Perhaps Dana only likes women and has a distain like for men, or weak men !

Dana played the mind game with the husband with dressing his wife in a red wig and green contact lens. IMO the husband seems some what dumb even at the beginning the story his character was dumb !

Will Nick the husband become third in line for Susan’s thought’s and attention after Dana, Lauren and fuck boys which means he is really forth !

This tale sounds similar to the story ‘Be Careful What you Wish For’ !

The marriage can not go back to how it was before the contract as the wife has experienced large cocks and better orgasms. The dynamics of the relationship have changed IMO for the worse for the husband.

Will the wife ever be content with just her husband in eleven months time !

Moral issues are betrayal, trust, partnership, prostitution, infidelity, where does the husband fit in to the contract, is it as a voyeur / cuckold ! ?

At the party the husband only masturbated twice, the wife has had at lease 2 women, and fuck large cock boy toy twice, and this is not including what has happen in the 4 weeks the husband has not seen the wife ! ! ! !

As all ready quoted in the comments the husband is regulated to Left out Majority Club

Is this a story were Indecent Proposal meets Tom Cruise film Eyes Wide Shut ! !

For me I do hope the husband snaps out of the dumb husband role and becomes more dominated in the story. As this story has so many avenues of possibilities it can go down.

IMO making the husband a cuckold has been done so many times before. Lets have some a little different.

For a sub plot the husband can protect his interest by moving the monthly funds to an off shore account in his name, has sex wit other women including Lauran, and Dana. Plans a divorce from his wife while she is still employed and under contract as a slave, as the wife can fight it with out breaking her contract.

The main down side to this course of action is Dan seems to have high connections and money for legal services ! ! !

frenchy07frenchy07over 10 years ago
Don't stop

Wonderfully erotic writing. One can see the story unfold through the voice of the author. You have a great talent of storytelling, keep it up.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Hurry, But Don't

I've been getting very horny reading this story. Please hurry and post ch3, but don't hurry the writing & destroy the story. I LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm not liking where this is going.

To each his or her own but I could not be in this lifestyle, even for the obscene amount of money mentioned here. Would the "deuce" couple(the authors) really do this?

The Nick guy didn't even want to do it at first...but she called the shot.

Nick is now a rich, willing cuckold, that's all there is to say.

Me, I'd rather be poor and loved than rich and cuckolded.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Not to bad

A bit long in parts, but a pretty good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first comment ever

I loved the story. I've been reading literotica posts for years. This is the first one I ever shared with my wife.

Do an equally great job describing her indoctrination process but hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story kept my undivided attention

Been looking for installments 2, 3 ...... Ever since I read 1&2. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please! More! Soon!

One of the most different and intriguing stories that I have run across on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finished?

Please let us know if you plan to continue? I would love to see the rest of the story either he's a wimp or hero? MVM

deuce226deuce226about 10 years agoAuthor
Capter 3

thank you to the many who have read an commented on my story. It is my first attempt at writing anything ever...as i'm sure some of you had already surmised. I do plan to finish this story. I have started on chapter 3. Don't hold your breath. It is proving to be much more difficult to write and i have become busier at work lately. anyone interested in doing some editing work let me know:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep it going.

Just read ch 1 and 2. Some of the best I have come across on this site. Please continue. Can't wait for the next installment. Kept me aroused all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Story

One of the BEST on this site. Please continue can't wait for next installment.

Your Fan

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue to write

I would really like to see a chapter 3 & 4. Your story has an unusual story line that is not like all of the rest that is posted here.

Thank You

TexasBBTexasBBalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

Very nicely done. I'm curious to see how you wrap this up as i can't see any way that they can go back to being a happily married exclusive couple after this. Rich or not what they had can't ever come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more?

It's a pity, but i think this story is one of those who will never be continued, or better, brought to an end.

It's a well written story but leaves many lines to end. Wonder how the author will do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Cant wait for further chapters. Does anyone know of similar stories---love the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A One

A terrific story that holds your attention. I can't wait for the continuation of the series.

no123stelno123stelover 8 years ago
Ooofh

The story is one of the best on literotica

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

Just wondering ... Will there be a continuation???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Common property

The wife's earning is common property income so the husband could get of the 1/2 at a divorce. A second wife and kids and the ex wife can chase the big cocks.

Vito1960Vito1960over 8 years ago
Good story so far

Great story so far, I would love to see it finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They'll never again have what they had before.

The question is, is what they have now worth it? Yes, she's hotter. But what good is that when she doesn't love him?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 8 years ago
What a shame.

This story began with a wide range of interesting possibilities, but the author chose to leave them unexplored, instead tamely descending into the most well-traveled rut in LW: how I became a cuckold. Questions he could have addressed include:

How does Nick deal with knowing that Susan decided to accept the contract days before the deadline, and instead of telling him so, lied about her decision and manipulated him so that he was left without a chance to influence or respond to it?

In Susan's first phone call, she raises the possibility that she will have sex with another man that night, presumably fulfilling a fantasy of Nick's. In the weeks between that call and the party, Nick never asks himself whether he really wanted that fantasy to become reality, or just remain a fantasy. Why not?

Why did Susan accept the contract? What did she hope would happen? She knew she was signing up for sex that was far wilder than the two rather vanilla fantasies she listed in her letter to Dana; what was her motivation? Did she really want the $8 million that badly?

Susan tells Nick "twelve months and a day from now, this will all be a thing of the past." Does she really believe that? If so, how does she feel when she finds out Dana's object is to permanently change her? What leads her to embrace the change: the contract, or something else?

Everyone tells Nick they're sorry he was isolated from Susan for a month. How did they justify doing it to him, then? For Susan, is great sex worth a month of isolation from the man she says she loves -- especially when he had no say in the matter? For Dana, is getting off worth possibly breaking up her 'friend' Susan's marriage? Is sex really that important to them?

Susan seems to expect Nick to be faithful to her: when she finally sees him after a month apart, she reacts possessively ("she looked at Lauren and said, 'Easy now, I'm right here.'") How does she justify that to herself, when they all know she isn't faithful to him?

Nick never considers fucking another woman, even at the party when it's expected. Why not, when Susan agreed to a contract obligating her to have sex with others?

Exploring any of these issues could have made this an interesting and original tale. Instead, it's just another cuckold story, though a reasonably well told one. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It started with promise, then....

It devolved into pure crap. Just a jack off story, if that. No emotion, no angst, just a cuck story with no purpose except she became a whore, and he accepted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Rest Of The Story......

You have left everyone who has read this hanging, waiting, for a conclusion. So please write and/or publish the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

These stories are written for folks who are one step away from screaming at invisible people on bus stops, so of course they make no sense whatsoever to the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Actually

I thought that you did a pretty good job on this story. DO have to say, that you have a very vivid imagination. Sure wish you would have put out a chpt3 though. Just seems that too much was left incomplete.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing

Thought you started out with a good story, but you let it go into just the usual LW cuckold garbage. Maybe you can save it, but I'm afraid it's too far gone already.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

This ended way too early. There needs to be at least two more chapters. Hope you'll consider continuing with this.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I'm afraid, there won't be another chapter. The story started good, though I normally don't like cuck-stories. But I can see the possibility for the husband not to be a cuck and have his sexual fullfilment himself.

I've read the Series "Don't Underestimate Me!" of NylonDreams. It's similar, but with complete other reason for the wife to accept the contract.

I would really like someone to complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank HsoD udo t try any more writing!! It’s a relief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Kinda mean to use the wig and especially the green contacts. Still lots more to this story.

One month of abstinence and Nick is now open to Susan's increased sexuality? We start and Nick is all about Divorce, we end and he's like "Everything's great." No concerns about whether Susan still loves him? Does Nick even have a place in her life anymore?

Agree, there are lots more story to tell.

The indoctrination process, - Masturbation, makeover and lesbian sex?

Next steps for Susan -

Threesomes and moresomes?

BDSM?

Does Susan become a "size queen"?

How is Nick helped to grow his perspective?

Does Lauren move in on Nick after completing her contract while Susan completes her contract? (Don't see this as likely . . .)

After Susan completes her contract - Divorce soon after? Kids?

Taio9Taio9over 2 years ago

I loved the flow of this story - - although - I admit that I'm one of those who wants to scream - - stop her - take her home - kill somebody - end this - don't let her - - you get the drift. This was written some time ago and so it's unrealistic that more will be written by the original writer - but there are others out there who do finish stories that are unfinished - this one is crying out for that treatment. Much like the "Februrary suck" string - some thought should be given to jumping in at the point where the husband first sees what a slut his wife has become when he's finally invited to the mansion. Or it could start when she's begging to be fucked by her fuck toy - - i.e. stop her at this point - take her home - try to recover whatever is left of the marriage. He might find out there is nothing left - and she wants to finish the remaining 11 months. He should make it clear he won't be there. More so than with any other story - this one needs more - and I would hope he sticks the Harley up Dana's ass on the way out !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

News flash!!! There is a club out there that does this. They offer large sums to young wives aimed at blowing up marriages and destroying lives. Don’t believe me? Google it. They compete to put the couple through perversions and a living hell. I can’t say what I do or where but I have been involved in three victim cases. I would like to see where this story is going. In the. Real life cases not one marriage survived the women were changed beyond recognition, morroally, physically and mentally.

buttlick128buttlick128almost 2 years ago

An interesting and sexy fantasy, unfortunately offset by constant bad spelling and grammar. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More cuckold bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs another chapter,I was disappointed how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the divorce was finalized 14 months later. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LMAO at last comment.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

I’m only interested in the man and wife, but his wife was barely present in this Femdom agitprop Eues Wide Shut.

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

Very disappointing ending. If you like your stories with all the loose ends tied up give this one a pass

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love it and hate it. Needs to have closure. And editing was a little poor.miss used words spelling was ok so spell check would not have helped. Just flesh out ending and how husband and wife move forward. Good effort for fiction

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

There was much potential here, but it got lost within itself and it seemed as if the author, also lost interest. For me, a highly erotic story, one that sends me over the edge with wanton desire, must have the sexuality occurring in a setting that is based on reality. The sex, we know. rarely is, and that is fine. Anti-hero men are always big cocked studs, blacks even bigger, wives always smoking hot beauties with an inner slut, and husbands always have the biggest heart, a nice job, and the smallest dick in the house. All untrue, but for the story, I get it. It makes for a better story. However, the world around all these sexual shenanigans, must play by the rules and be like the real world we live in. Only then can a story really crash me into lust. If it seems like this could be happening somewhere here, maybe down the road or next door, it intensifies everything. This, like many other stories, failed do do that. This time it began with the contract that no law firm would ever put their name on for fear of disbarment and several human rights violations. (Hello slavery, prostitution, etc). So, I did read the whole thing, but knew from the start that there would be no warmth and tingling "ahem" down there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous