All Comments on 'Carrie's Game'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She was, is and always will be beautiful!

She looks best covered in cum from other guys. This is every man's dream. Great work and full marks. 5 *s from me!

aMerryman

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Just say'en

When the first guy started acting inappropriate you should have excused your self, gone to your bedroom and got your gun (with blanks in it) and walked out and fired to get their attention and sent them home. After your wife cleaned up all the shit off the floor then you should have made her sleep on the floor at the end of the bed. When you woke up in the morning you could tell her that if she wants to whore around then there's the door. Grow some balls just because you said you made love to her after they all fucked her I doubt she could even feel you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

“When the first guy started acting inappropriate you should have excused your self, gone to your bedroom and got your gun (with blanks in it)...”

Right there’s where you lost me. Show me a guy waving a gun around loaded with BLANKS and I’ll show you a guy about to get his gun shoved up his a$$ sideways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story was hot as hell

I absolutely loved it. I have a twice a year Texas Hold’em tournament at my house and my wife is the dealer. She usually wears something rather low cut to show off her ample tits. Nothing has ever happened but believe me, both of us have discussed the fantasy of it. Keep up the good work and get some more stories posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bye bye wife

I would have kicked all of them out including the soon to be EX wife!

Kitkat1415Kitkat1415almost 6 years ago
First Story, Great Job

So this is your first story and you did a great job! I really liked it and it seemed somewhat realistic, but somehow I don't think that this is from your real life experiences. I hope you get another story in soon.

Very sexy and it made me excited and happy to read it.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Kitkat1415

Thank you KK. I really appreciate your support. It was sweet of you to read and comment.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Definitely not my scene, But:

I read this story after reading a rather thoughtful and interesting comment made by T.Bill on 'The Politics and Math of Lit Voting'.

Having read it, I thought this was a very well-written and well-constructed story about several things I won't normally read stories about. (And thus normally don't score.)

But the descriptions of the 'little firecracker' and the development of the situations in which those dreadful things happened were most competently done within the story. On that basis I scored it five stars.

Lue

miskeivitchmiskeivitchalmost 6 years ago
Give the writer a break

Can you please give a writer a break. This isn't all about you and what you would do in that situation. Writers in Literotica are their to practice their craft on their favourite subject, i.e. sex. Can you put aside your previous ideas of what you like and appreciate a story for the craftsmanship involved. On that score, the author of Carrie's Game has submitted a first story that's put together with much more skill than the average Literotica story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
He

married a round heeled slutwith a temper because fucked his brains out. The whole thing is his fault. Got to know the difference between a party girl and wife material.

Story was boring. Couldn't get myself turned on, pissed off or interested.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ miskeivitch

Thanks friend. I appreciate your kind words and your instructional guide for future would be reviewers. My latest critic might not have liked the story, but he did manage to grasp at least some of it.

1. He married a round heeled slut...(Yep. That was the main theme.)

2....with a temper (Again, the man has a mind like a steel trap.)

3. ...because fucked his brains out (If this were a quiz, he'd still be getting a passing grade, however unpleasant a student he may be.)

4. The whole thing is his fault (There WERE a few other folks involved. Perhaps next time I'll post a list of dramatis personae to help him keep it straight.)

While I disagree with item number four, he's entitled to an opinion no matter how negligent or uninformed. It makes me suspect he didn't understand the finer points of the narrative. And as much as he surely enjoyed rephrasing the story, I think I told it better. My version features more local color and makes an attempt at character development. I suspect the reader doesn't really appreciate either literary endeavor or storytelling in any form.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
This one has me stumped as to score

since the develpment was a slow burn, degree by degree, and well done. But the end game where she shares herself, without hubbies explicit permission, does not sit well, nor does hubbies sharing iwth the poker players bode well for marriage going forward. some of the players will attempt to contact Carrie, and get with her alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs a follow up

You should complete the story .... What happened next and what came of as a result of their poker party. Could go several different ways no doubt.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 4 years ago
Painful to Read

I found this story to be well-written but disgusting and painful to read. I can not understand how the husband could allow a group of men to gang bang his wife like that even if she is a drunken slut bitch. This story certainly doesn't belong to the loving wife category as there is no love shown here. I didn't find the story to be very erotic.

Having said that, I feel that the author did do a good job describing the characters (especially the bitch wife) and progressing the plot. The story is realistic to the extent that I can see how a situation like that could get out of control. If you like a story where the woman is ravished by a group of horny men while the husband is powerless to intervene, then this story is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sharing

Wife sharing not my thing.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
interesting

maybe he didn't try to stop the slut bitch of a wife cause he just didn't care about her, and maybe he was enjoying what was happening to the slut bitch to care. Plus why should he even care what is happening to his bitch of a wife

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years ago
Deserves a second read :)

There are some really weird and hostile reactions to this story, I think it must be because it's so well written that it comes across as powerfully real.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Nothing worst than a story with no ending! Just a question: why in hell did they married if they didn't love each other?

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Well-written but Unpleasant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, she couldn’t get her weekly fucking at the nightclub so she dealt herself into the poker game at home. Not surprising, surely. Everyone likes a story about an eager little hotty. Humping good fun.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

I read this yarn after being impressed by George the 1st’ written by the same author. However, I was disappointed. Perhaps it is because gangbangs and anal aren’t my thing, or perhaps because the story is swamped by the sex scene or because the plot is implausible. It would have helped if there was an epilogue explaining what happened next. Anyway, it is worth 2.5 stars, so I’ll be generous and make it 3.

wasagadavewasagadaveover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. More detail than some would like. You are well read. I had to look up 2 words I wasn't familiar with! (At first I thought they were spell checked) I'm not a fan of anal, but I guess there are women that enjoy it. If my lover did, I would do it for her pleasure. 4.5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this story, shared it and we both enjoyed it tremendously. My wife is a petite 4’ 10” tall Latina that weighs in at around 90 lbs. She carries most of her weight in her tits and ass; so, she is all woman.

She loves reading stories about small women getting man-handled by big, tough, strong men with huge cocks! She had done several gangbangs and the men certainly didn’t treat her like a lady – she liked it rough!

The sex scenes in your story were very well narrated and hotter than hell. However, the emotional situations between the husband and wife; and the husband and the other men, were even hotter – they added and extra jolt of energy!

Carrie was still mad at her husband so, she began cock teasing. Then, she did a full on, ‘grudge fuck - gang bang’ just because she was still pissed off.

Also, Ray and Gene were very territorial in staking out their claim to this very hot little piece of ass. Especially since she was married to a ‘competitor on the construction site’. The Ironworkers won and the Bricky lost control of the situation including his wife’s pussy, ass hole and mouth.

We loved the following phrases from your story:

“She was a wanton slut, a bitch in heat.”

“Those balls were swinging underneath his crotch like bells. He looked like a rutting virile bull.”

The entire sex scene had a strong animalistic feel to it, which we liked. As we said, my wife has done three rough-and-ready gang bangs. Maybe after reading this she will be up for another one!

I could relate to the husband’s taking her into the shower and cleaning her up at they used her. OMG! It is just awesome to do that with your well-fucked wife!

Great writing, great plot, great action, and a sweet, open-ended final scene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
84 Followers
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...