Carrie's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten days later, Carrie couldn't believe the huge change in Debbie that had occurred in just two days since she'd last seen her sister. Carrie detected it as soon as she went to stay with Debbie over night. Her sister was smartly dressed, her hair was tidy and she was in full make-up.

"What's happened to get your looking like this, like you used to look before your marriage?"

"I've met him."

"Who?"

"My next husband."

Carrie grinned. "Oh not another attorney?"

"Christ no. He's the director of the Pinnacle Art Gallery."

"But you know nothing about art."

"But I know everything about sex. Al says I teach him about women, sex and how to relate well to people and he'll teach me about art. He's forty and has been what he calls 'a cloistered academic' for much of his adult life."

"That sounds a great match."

"I've made him shave off his beard and buy new suits and the chairman of the gallery trust board has congratulated him for his more sophisticated appearance."

* * *

Two months later after a big family dinner at a restaurant, Carrie left for a much larger city 400 miles away to establish a new life. She stayed in a hotel and moved out three days later to a furnished studio apartment she'd rented that looked over a park. During the next couple of weeks she was short-listed twice for final interviews and the next week finally landed a job in her field. She was seeking a position as manager of HR for a bank but settled for assistant manager of HR at a bank three times the size of the bank she'd been working at until her marriage.

Living alone and with time on her hands as the days lengthened into early summer Carrie resumed running after a four-year layoff. She felt safe running in the park as it had a perimeter running track with several cross tracks as well for variation so she never felt in isolation. She began recognizing runners from other evenings and one evening a guy about her age with a great physique fell in beside her.

"Gosh you're picked up you pace compared with two weeks ago when you were practically plodding."

"I had a four-year layoff and was only just getting back into it. I hope to get back to my former pace; I'm about three-quarters the way there."

"I'm Frank Bond, my friends call my Bondie."

"Oh really? And what do I call you Mr Bond?"

"Bondie."

"Well Bondie I'm Carrie."

"Nice meeting you Carrie. I'll meet you over at the Lake House for early supper. I'll pay. I just want to do thirty-minutes of faster work. Come sweaty, I won't mind. I just change my top for a sweater."

"B-but I don't know you.

"No you don't but that will change when we talk at the Lake House won't it?"

Carrie's brain slowed to a crawl, leaving her without an answer.

Carrie entered the Lake House restaurant that only served snacks and light meals. But a light meal was all she wanted after running.

Frank stood and waved and she went over and he kissed her, only on the cheek but that was still a surprise."

They chatted easily and both choose grilled chicken salad and coffee.

"I don't eat heavily straight after running," Frank said and she said that was very wise.

"What do you work at Carrie?"

"I'm in HR at Bertram and Bain Bank."

"Oh that's near us. I'm with Allen, Bradshaw & Yang."

"I know the building. Are you an investment consultant?"

"A financial consultant. I deal with clients seeking partnership opportunities in smaller businesses or advising companies about restructuring or business operators in financial capital or assisting in preparation of complex applications for loans from lending institutions."

Carrie took the plunge, "Are you married?"

"I was divorced last year for spending far too much time at work. My ex wife didn't work. And you?"

Encouraged she declared, "My husband was accidentally electrocuted not yet three months ago."

"God how terrible."

They continued talking for an hour and arranged to meet for a drink on Friday evening. Frank said he'd not see Carrie until then because he would be away for three days.

"Well goodbye and good running," she smiled and he saluted her as they parted.

At home after showering Carrie looked up Frank's CV on his company's website and noted he was thirty-two with a bachelor's degree in finance and an MBA. Well that along with his manner plus good experience ought to make him a useful adviser.

On Friday after several drinks they went to Carrie's apartment. She already had a casserole slowly cooking.

After dinner Frank casually placed a hand on Carrie's thigh and squeezed. Debs had said when guys did that to her she just seemed to lose it and want to be fucked. What Carrie felt was panic.

"Oh god, if she rolled over for him on their first date would that be the end? Well he might be a dedicated one-night-stand guy anyway. She decided she should say no and asked him to sit on the lounge chair opposite. But before she could open her mouth he engaged her.

"This is not too early after your tragic loss is it?"

"Er no."

"But you're not quite sure?

"Correct."

"Then I'll sit across in that lounge chair."

"Er yes."

Carrie felt frustrated. She didn't want him to move away. She might have changed her mind. She straightened the cushions on the sofa and turned back to him to ask if he wanted another wine.

She almost screamed in shock.

Frank was sprawled out low on the chair, his feet stretching way out. He'd unzipped and had pulled out his cock and was slowly tugging it, grinning at her. God it was the biggest erection she'd even had on offer and his balls were huge.

"I don't wish to frighten you."

"I'm not frightened of cocks in general but... but..."

"But what?"

"You are hung like a horse."

"Oh Carrie, how sweet of you. Like a small pony perhaps but a horse no."

"I-I think you are right."

He didn't answer but neither did he stop stimulating his cock. She couldn't keep her eyes off it. She didn't know what to think. Perhaps she should call him mom; no Debs."

"Come over and help me out... come on."

Carrie moved so fast she had a fleeting impression she was flying. She leant over the arm of the chair and dribble on to his erection as he removed his fist. She then worked in her spit.

"Ah good, you're not a novice."

"You'll think of me as a harlot doing this on our first date."

"Oh there are to be other dates are there?"

She blushed hugely and breathed, "Yes."

"I was even hoping of getting fucked," he smiled. "You must be missing it?"

"Yes Bondie. Very much in fact."

"I admire you having the guts to become involved and yet thinking if I did this I could lose you."

Carried smiled reassurance. "I just ask one thing."

"You may ask anything."

She looked at him steadily, "I don't wish you to compare me with your ex-wife."

Frank nodded and said that was a great idea and she ought not compare him.

As if rewarding him for being such a gentleman, Carrie ran her tongue around the head of his cock three times and then with a big sigh slowly sank her mouth down around it for three inches and then massaged her tongue around it at that level and cupped one of his balls and jiggled it, as if weighing it.

"You're good," he encouraged.

She was unable to answer, being in the process of sliding another two inches of big fat cock with its pink and purple head towards her gullet.

He now had a hand on her left breast and she had a bursting desire to yell, "Squeeze it" but her mouth was rather full.

He squeezed it, damn hard actually and she almost had an orgasm.

Carrie was tiring, aware Frank was displaying no signs of approaching a climax when suddenly he rolled her over and at the same time pulled her on to his chest.

"Oh sorry, I must lack technique."

He laughed and said that wasn't true. "You were great, so beautifully delicate. I just don't come easily unless really fired up. I didn't want you to wear out your mouth and hand on our first date."

"Oh there are to be other dates?" she smiled confidently.

He laughed and began kissing her deeply. Carrie hesitated about opening her mouth and then decided to leave it, thinking her mouth would open automatically when she was ready.

When they broke off he said he should go because he had a big meeting in the morning.

"What Saturday?"

"Business runs 24/7. I never do. We rent our desks from the company and pay for corporate services including a share of the company's efforts to attract clients. I generally work five days a week so if I work a half day or full day Saturday I'll take compensatory time off in the week prior or immediately following. I have no wish to suffer burnout as many switched on consultants do through excessive hard grinding. Of course sometime I work huge hours for a client or clients in a rush but higher fee-earning compensates for that."

"You may stay if you wish. I won't keep you awake all night."

He grinned. "Lovely offer but I must decline."

That concerned Carrie; was she receiving the brush-off already. But she was reprieved. After he pushed Carrie to her feet and stood and pushed his licked dick away and zipped up, Frank handed Carrie his business card.

"May I suggest you book into the Blue House restaurant for tomorrow night, late if you can't get in around 8:00 and call me with the time and I'll stay tomorrow night if the offer is on."

"Sounds fine but shouldn't you be making the booking?"

"This is a form of job-sharing: I came up with the idea so you book. Like it?"

She laughed and said providing there was some level of consistency and fairness.

"I'm an equitable guy," he smiled and she believed him, assuming he mean he was a naturally fair-minded guy. She was so pleased he was so nice to her... firm but not overly pushy. Carrie thought she could really get to like him.

CHAPTER 2

Debbie Muir practically pushed her latest seducer out the door just after 7:00 am and ran a bath, yawning. She was tiring of this seemingly pointless life. Coming home late from a club after finding and wooing a guy to stay with her the rest of the night really had lost its appeal. Sometimes her judgment had been faulty and she'd been dismayed by what she found sprawled out beside her next morning... often smelly, hairy and snoring.

Ugh.

Perhaps she should get a job and be too tired to go clubbing and drinking heavily and then being fucked indifferently. Yeah, get a job and finding an upfront lovely guy who'd romance her.

In the bath she called Carrie.

"How are you darling?"

"Fine, really fine I must say. You are personally responsible for kick-starting my life. I came within an ace of being shafted last night."

"Oooh, is that good?"

"You of all people would know that. I'm going shopping this morning. I wish you were here with me."

Debbie yawned and said idly, "Then I should think about doing that some time."

Carrie wondered if she ought to push what she'd been thinking and decided she should. "Debs, I worry about you."

"That's good isn't it?" Debbie said, staring at a bruise on her right breast and glaring and thinking that fucking jerk.

"Well I'm not sure you'd talk to me about it."

Debbie laughed. "Can you recall me ever being unwilling to shoot off my mouth?"

"Well my dear charming senior sister, although it's none of my business I'm concerned you are wasting your life; you are not allowing good things to happen for you. You worked to restore me and now in similar fashion I feel obligated to work on you."

"Well if you must know I've been thinking about that too. I know I'm going nowhere and what I'm doing is beginning to bore me. I think I should take a job to provide the feeling er possibly satisfaction that I'd be back being industrious again."

Carrie said, "Then do what you advised me: make a clean break and go somewhere to start afresh."

"Go where?"

Carrie sighed. "I don't know. Come here."

"Okay."

"What you'll come and live with me for a while?"

"Yes. Give me a couple of weeks to arrange my affairs such as putting this house on the market."

"Oh that's great but I remind you this apartment is only a studio."

"Well it will be like going back to college days and room sharing."

"I guess but we have moved on and you're so messy. I can enquire if management can transfer me to a larger apartment."

Debbie said, "That's probably a good idea but wait till I arrive and we discuss it. If the job market is no good there I may have to move on."

"We have a big marketing department and I'm friendly with Marlene the manager. Perhaps she could place you or refer you to contacts. She'll know plenty of people in marketing."

"Okay, now who is this guy who is about to plunder you?"

"God you always had the knack of making sex sound sexy."

They laughed, cementing the bond of good sisterhood although their age difference was seven years.

* * *

Over dinner next evening Carrie told Frank about Alan's death and how she'd not been there at the time.

"Well it's not possible to be with some one all the time."

"I was away having it off with a former boyfriend who really liked having sex."

Frank didn't quite fall out of his chair. "I see, meaning that your husband didn't?"

"Um possibly many women would think he was quite okay in bed."

"But not you?"

"No but I found out too late. We were married. This was the first time I'd cheated on him."

"God that must have left you feeling hugely guilty, I mean being away when the accident happened although death would have been instantaneous I guess."

"Yes death was instantaneous and yes I was left burning in guilt."

"Oh you poor darling."

"What?"

"Am I not permitted to be sympathetic?"

"B-but Bondie, I was expecting my confession to leave you disgusted."

Frank scratched his jaw. "You gave you the reason and I didn't find anything unacceptable about that."

"Oh god, thank you."

Frank reached across and took her hand and squeezed it. "If you must know I'm even more than interested in you. It appears you have passion."

Thinking if he wanted a passionate woman he could be more than interested in Debbie. She told him all about Debbie and that she was coming to stay with her.

"She sounds all woman."

"Yes well men appear to think so."

"Well who knows what men are interested in," he smiled. "You know if she wants a job in marketing I could get one of our partners Rick Bradshaw to talk to her. Although he's not yet forty he's managing partner this year. He and his wife are having a trial separation and so he could be interested in dating your sister. You said she was thirty-six didn't you, and a natural blonde?"

"Yes but is the agreement for a trial separation meant to be a license to hare off to date sexy women or males?"

"I wouldn't know about the basics except it's meant to give a couple time off and for them to decide whether to attempt reconciliation or to divorce."

"Why can't they be clear-headed about it and make a decision without that rigmarole?"

"The system is probably devised for adults who are not that decisive."

Carrie laughed and said oh yeah. "Anyway it's a thought and your Mr Bradshaw ought to be capable of deciding whether he dates or not."

"Yeah well he wouldn't want a trial separation to decide what he wants. She's a professional painter and appears to live in the clouds."

Carrie laughed. "Well when Debbie arrives you can talk to her to find out if she would be suitable for your corporate office."

It was a lovely evening and not too late so they walked to Carrie's apartment. In the elevator Frank cupped one of Carrie's breasts and gently squeezed. She reached down to feel the growing erection and stroked it firmer through the pants.

"It appears we are going to fuck," Frank leered.

"Afraid so," Carrie said, without smiling and slowly pushed her tongue against her right cheek, pushing it out.

"Christ can't this elevator go any faster," Frank complained.

They left a trail of clothing from just inside the apartment to the bed and Carrie had to run back to close the self-locking door.

"Be gentle. I haven't had one in me for a couple of months and you're big," she said hoarsely and he replied confidently, "Not a problem."

Frank sucked at her pussy until Carrie, hands clawing at his hair and ears gasped and told him to feed it in. He did that, carefully and groaning in delight as her firmness snuggled in around his intruding dick in her now slippery passageway.

"Oooh, oooh. I love it. Fuck me darling."

"You wanted me to be careful."

"Pound me you brute. I want to be driven through the head board."

Frank didn't believe her entirely but quickly worked all the way in and began thrusting, holding her legs out wide. As he became aware she was as smooth as silk but nowhere near being tight and timid as he'd first thought, he grinned and began slamming into her and she heaved back at him. He came unexpectedly early.

"God that was quick," she complained.

Frank gritted, tossed her on to her belly and hauled her up at the waist. "Take this bitch," he growled not bothering to wipe away their combined juices oozing out.

"Oh Bondie," she cooed. "You really know how to please a girl."

He grabbed her swinging tits and crowed in delight. "This is s-o-o-o fucking good."

They awoke after dawn to find themselves staring at one another. Carrie could feel the erection pressing into her thigh.

"What do you want to do now?" he grinned.

"Go to the bathroom, shower and when I come back from doing the same we'll fuck and go out for breakfast. I'll murder a steak."

"Spoken like a champion," he grinned. "Do you mind me telling you again you have great tits and a great cunt?"

"No at all. You are welcome to say that frequently and other compliments will be welcome. I'm thinking of cutting off your dick and balls and bottling them. They are such darlings."

Frank resisting cupping the aforesaid articles defensively. Instead he grinned at her proudly.

Over breakfast Carrie realized she was the happiest she'd been since her wedding day. She looked across at Frank at his curly almost blond hair, gray eyes and firm jaw on a quite handsome face. He looked at her and said what and she said nothing and kept on smiling.

"Jesus you are embarrassing," he said. "I think you are happy."

"Very much so. I feel I've got my life back and my vitality and confidence are restored."

"It's surprising what a good cock can do for a girl."

"That too but you are excellent company, being intelligence and articulate and your manner makes you a darling."

" Christ Carrie," Frank said, looking around embarrassed, "People might hear you."

She forked in a piece of steak and just smiled at him.

Outside the apartment Frank kissed her and went off to the office, saying he'd call later, probably to arrange late lunch.

"I thought you would have had enough of me."

He grinned, slapped her ass and said, "You've got to be kidding. Bye."

Back at the apartment Carrie emailed Debbie:

'I'm a woman again; you'll know what I mean. I appear to be walking on air but with my feet a little wider apart than usual. I don't think he's finished with me and probably he's dumping his regular date for me. I believe he was on the verge of telling me that. Anyway I wish to prepare for your arrival. Don't worry about Bondie I mean Frank hanging around. I can go to his apartment whenever he feels the need.'

'The furnished apartment that costs me $937/month is 945 sq ft, fairly new with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a huge park where I run and that's where I met Bondie who was running. The living room measures 14' 10" by 23' 4", the bedroom 11' 0" by 15' 9" and the kitchen 9' 10" by 7' 6'. That gives you some idea of what to expect. The sofa in the living room that has a gas wall fireplace, folds out into a bed but my bed is queen size and I won't mind you sleeping with me if you wish. I promise not to get too sexy!!!'