Carrie's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Closet space is, as you can imagine, limited so I suggest you put most of your possession into storage when your house sells. The kitchen appliances are good quality and there's a combined washer/dryer suitable for only small washes and there are much larger coin-operated appliances in the communal laundry. We have an outdoor pool and a big communal room called the Windsor Club with small to large alcoves where tables seating from six to a maximum of twelve people can be booked. There is a doorman on duty 7:00 to 7:00 and security appears good. We are handy to everything including a six-cinema duplex and a good range of restaurants.'

"Well that's all for now except to say Bondie er Frank who is a financial adviser thinks there's a chance the company he works for could possibly be interested in placing you in its marketing department. The department markets for prospective clients for its consultants like Frank who hire their desk and work as semi-independent contractors.'

'Bye, I'm so happy and will love having you're here. Debs.'

'PS: Why don't you come here next week and stay a couple of nights and bring mom and dad. I can book them into a nearby hotel?'

That visit began the following Wednesday, their parents traveling with Debbie in her white Mercedes that she parked at the hotel where their parents stayed. Carrie went there as soon as she finished work. Her dad had been watching boxing on TV and Debbie and her mom had just arrived in from shopping.

"Oh it's so lovely seeing you again darling," her mom cooed. She was wearing a new dress and had a new hairstyle that really suited her.

"You're looking great baby," said her father who looked okay as well.

The two sisters kissed and whirled around in a circle like dancers.

"Your tits have enlarged; it will be all that fucking," Debbie whispered.

"Still only half the size of yours," Carrie snorted.

Helen said, "What was that dear?"

"Um I was just saying to Debbie her fingernails are twice as long as mine."

"Well she doesn't work does she?"

They all went over and inspected the apartment and amenities.

Helen thought the apartment was lovely. "Little wonder you are looking so well. You have done very well setting up here. I love the view. I know you described it to me in your emails but somehow I expected it to be in a dingy neighborhood with smoke and thugs."

"What?"

Harry sighed. "Your mother is thinking of gangster movies she watches."

"You do talk nonsense at times Harry," Helen said and Harry said ditto and got away with that because Helen was staring at a photo. "Ohmigod, who's this?"

Carrie had left out the photo she'd pestered Frank to give here, wanting her mom to find it.

"Oh just a guy I run in the park with twice a week. He's a financial adviser Frank Bond."

"Should you be linking with another man so soon?"

"I just decided to let nature take its course mom and that's what happened. I'm not living with him if that's what you're worried about."

"Keep your nose out of Carrie's personal affairs," Harry said and didn't have to wait long for the blast. "Go bury your head Harold Nelson."

"Debbie I want you moved into here this weekend."

"Mom, I want Debs moving in when she's ready and not a minute before."

There was a stand-off until Debbie said, "What Carrie says makes sense. What's the panic? Mom if they are doing it they could do it on a street corner or in a restaurant. It is not necessary to do it in here."

"Debbie don't be so disgusting."

"I'm going to vomit."

"Christ Harry, get yourself to the bathroom. You had far too many egg slices in that salad you had for lunch."

"It's the conversation that's making me feel like vomiting. Who Carrie sleeps with is her business, not yours Helen."

"Harry Nelson, you close that wicked mouth..."

"Okay guys, time to head for the restaurant for some drinks. You'll meet Frank tomorrow evening because he's taking us all to dinner."

"Frank, that sounds very intimate for someone you don't live with?"

"Perhaps as Debbie says we do it on street corners."

"God how can two of my three daughters have grown up to be so disgusting."

"We take after you mom."

Debbie got away with that because Helen, without her glasses on, just sighed and picked up the photo to peer at it again.

Returning to the Park View Towers, Carrie asked, "Will the apartment be suitable for you?"

"Yeah till I settle in at my job and I work out where to live. I'll then buy an apartment, a big one, and you can come and live with me if you wish."

"That's very kind but I'm fine here for the moment."

Entering the apartment Debbie asked were there any house rules.

"Just three, be tidy, be considerate and don't hump the hostess."

They giggled.

Debbie said. "Um do you require privacy?"

"No of course not. I used to love looking at your body when I was young."

"And now?"

"I reckon I'll be just as keen. You're all woman Debs."

"And you're all grown up. God I remember you crying when you thought your breasts wouldn't grow. We called you Peasticks."

"Well I'm getting a fat ass now. Oh, I sleep in the raw but out of respect..."

"No that's fine. So do I."

A cocktail and then a wine before dinner and two wines during dinner were enough to take Carrie into sleep within minutes. She awoke to find Debbie's butt against her stomach so slid a hand over Debbie's hip to cuddle her. Debbie stirred and rolling towards Carrie pulled her hand down to the bald pussy.

"Make me wet."

"God Debs, should we be doing this?"

"It's over to you. I'm restless."

"Well providing I can suck a tit."

"I didn't think it was necessary to be asked that. Poke a finger up my butt if you wish."

"God Debs. I'm not far removed from being virtuous."

"Oh yeah," scoffed a disbelieving sister.

* * *

The family appeared to be delighted when meeting Frank and Carrie noticed Debbie licking her lips, the bitch. He was so charming and had kissed Carrie's cheek rather than ram his tongue down her throat, out of deference to her watching mom Carrie thought.

During dinner Helen said, "Carrie hasn't told me about your apartment Frank.

Carrie had long known her mom could be sly. Frank glanced at Carrie and she winked at him.

"Carrie knows where I live but she'd not been to my apartment yet."

"Oh that surprises me."

"Why is that Mrs Nelson?"

That caught Helen left-footed and she said lamely, "I really like this city. It seems to be well planned and well planted with lovely little beauty spots everywhere."

"Did Carrie refuse to deny or confirm we were having sex?"

Helen appeared ready to panic and Debbie looked to be choking on suppressed laughter.

"Well Harry tells me it's none of my business."

"We haven't been together all that long Mrs Nelson but I can assure you we not at it 24/7."

Helen smiled. "That's a sensitive reply."

Frank then questioned Debbie about her aspirations and then said he'd mentioned her availability to his company's managing partner. He could see Debbie in the morning early, knowing they would be heading back home.

"How early?"

"Rick said he could be at the office at 7:00 if that would suit you."

"Well yes. What is his surname? I can't call him Rick?"

"Rick Bradshaw."

Debbie reacted in surprise. "What the author of 'Why Re-branding Initiatives So Often Fail? I read the paperback a couple of months ago after it received high praise."

"Yes, that's our Rick. Do you mind if I mention you've read his book? It will indicate he has a confirmed readership of one from outside this city."

"Yes of course but you are exaggerating I'm sure."

"I'll call him now. Should I say 7:00?"

"Yes please because it's an all day drive for us."

Frank returned, smiling. "It's all set. He was complementary about you when I assured him I'd not briefed you about his book. I told him the truth, as soon as I gave you his name you asked what Rick Bradshaw the author and named his book."

"That's a good start isn't it Frank?"

"Yes indeed Mrs Nelson. A brilliant start because Rick likes sharp people."

"Please call me Helen. You are such a gentleman."

Later than night Debbie asked Carrie to make her wet because she was so excited she'd find it difficult to sleep.

Carrie worked at it and Debbie gushed into a scream. She then rolled on to Carrie, hugely embarrassing her younger sister, and worked down and administered a great finger/tongue massage that got Carrie off big time.

"God that was magnificent," the red-cheeked Carrie huffed and puffed. "Who taught you, mom?"

They pulled pillows over their heads to stifle their raucous laughter.

* * *

When driving her parents almost 400 miles to visit their youngest daughter Carrie, Debbie had decided to get off her ass and instruct her attorney to take the necessary steps to change everything necessary to revert to her maiden name of Nelson. Carrie the brains of the family had decided to do it when probate came through so why shouldn't she do the same? Her marriage had been dissolved and it would be a clear break for her by dropping her married name of Muir.

She had this thinking time because her father beside her and her mom in the back were asleep.

Debbie was looking forward to reuniting with Carrie who was such an interesting young woman. God fancy Carrie going off to grab sexual satisfaction on the day her husband accidentally killed himself. Debbie who regarded herself as morally irresponsibly hadn't dared have her first adulterous plowing until after her first wedding anniversary. The day after she and her husband celebrated it in fact. It hadn't really been her fault: the pool maintenance guy came a day earlier than usual and caught her sunbathing in the nude. He'd been so complimentary about her boobs.

The apartment sounded rather small but the pleasure of staying with Carrie would outweigh any inconvenience and anyway it might not be for long. Some guy was bound to want her to live with him. Sleeping with Carrie sounded promising. That young firm body would be great to play with but Carrie might run for the hills if touched by her sister. Still she for one would never had thought Carrie would commit adultery. It could be worth hitting on his nubile sister. Presumably one could describe a woman almost thirty as nubile. The thought of getting her head between those young, flawless thighs forced Debbie to adjust the airflow ventilator on to her now flushed face. She thought perhaps she ought to have a child because that could take her mind off sex, especially after going through birthing. Why hadn't modern women hadn't demanded that after the fertility process, gestation then had to occur outside the body in a jar in a backpack connected to the mother's blood supply? Although upright women mightn't like that it could perhaps be introduced as an option.

They looked at the apartment building and they gaped. It was huge and rather upmarket. They checked into the hotel where they shared a two-bedroom suite and then Debbie took her mother shopping as they had an hour to spare before Carrie came to the hotel direct from her workplace. Carrie had landed a job as deputy manager in HR of a bank three times larger than the bank she'd worked in at home before her marriage.

The reunion was great and their evening together went well. Debbie loved the apartment and it was more upmarket than she'd expected.

In bed Debbie became excited when Carrie agreed, rather reluctantly, to get her off. She was already moist in anticipation by the time Carrie was at the slit with a finger.

She'd told her sister to start with two fingers because she was quite large.

Carrie didn't rush... she delivered slow, gentle strokes and managed to caress around the clit with a thumb while her other hand worked on one of Debbie's nipples. Debbie was so surprised that her young sibling was so good at it. She took Carrie's hand away from her swollen nipple and sucked it and Carrie almost made her come when she cried that was so sexy.

Sexy it really was the next night when after Carrie had got her off, Debbie at last got her head between her sister's legs. She'd been thinking of doing this on and off all day. She licked and fingered and at one time had four fingers in and Carrie was juicing voluminously. When Debbie finally came up after Carrie had jerked away grunting and breathing heavily Carrie had shrieked "Oh god", clamping her hand over her mouth, at seeing the heavy secretions dripping down and off Debbie's face.

Then to finish up Carrie made the crack who'd taught her to be so good at cunnilingus, their mom? God if their mom had heard that she probably would have had them both executed.

As arranged Frank picked up Debbie from outside the hotel. She kissed Frank on the mouth after saying good morning brightly, careful not to tongue him. She thought she should get him used to kissing her as she had the feeling he would not be heading off anytime soon with Carrie offering him easy access to her lush body.

Five minutes later there were parked almost outside the building.

"I'll take you into the lobby where Rick should be waiting for you. I'll wait in the car to take you back to the hotel. Just take your time and don't be too eager and cross your legs a few times because that could just interest our Mr Bradshaw at the moment but don't go after him. I mean laidback sexiness."

"I have the picture. Thanks for doing this for me darling."

Frank made the introduction. Debbie was sure Rick's eyes had bulged as soon as he saw her. He checked out her face, then legs, back to face and his gaze lingered on her boobs until they got really close.

God, he looked no more than forty. She recalled the blurb on the book calling him a young executive in a finance consultancy.

Frank then said, "I'll leave you two at it. I'll wait in the car."

Debbie almost died. God fancy saying he'd leave them at it. Poor embarrassed Mr Bradshaw. But when she looked at him he looked up from her boobs. Good grief, a titman!

She admired the man. He conducted this preliminary interview very professionally and when he stood, signally it was finished, he said, "What are your social interests Debbie?"

"Concerts, even a bit of classical, I love the ballet, dining out, clubbing..."

"Clubbing?"

"Well since my divorce I told you about I go to clubs to meet guys. You must understand as soon as your friends hear you are divorcing many of your friends fade away, particularly the males."

"I see. And that suggests you like dancing and drinking>"

"Yes but I don't drink immoderately when in public."

"What about men?"

Debbie took the risk knowing professionally he ought not have asked that. She filled her lungs and brushed a hand over her left boob and rested it on her stomach, Rick wide-eyed and following her hand all the way. "I'm almost addicted to men but am not a slut if you know what I mean?"

"Oh sure, sure. I can tell you have class Debbie. I shouldn't say this but it would be a crime if any lady built like you had no interest in males."

Debbie had called him Mr Bradshaw to that point but saw no need to continue that formality.

"But Rick only one guy at a time for me. I tend to go for nice guys."

Rick said, "Well I best let you go. Please courier a formal application to join our marketing team, enclosing your CV and what your precise interests in marketing are. Um I suggest you emphasize you believe in the team approach, your believe in the need for strong leadership and the precise execution of agreed objectives to reach agreed outcomes."

"Are you giving me insider advice to help me win a position Rick?"

"Ah..." Rick said, fingering his collar.

"Well that will remain a secret just between you and me. I'll tell you the truth Rick, you have really impressed me as a leader."

Debbie resisted running her tongue over her top lip or puffing out her chest again. But as she said goodbye and walked away she made sure Rick would catch the sight of a bit of hip sway. Men seemed to like that.

Climbing into the car Debbie took her time pulling down her skirt, knowing Frank would be eyeing her thighs. "I better kiss you know to thank you for being so wonderful to me. I don't want mom seeing me kissing you full on."

Frank had already wet his lips by the time Debbie leant over and had her big boobs against his chest. She moved in slowly and kissed him with a slightly open mouth and allowed the kiss to linger longer than a normal kiss between friends.

"Wow you can kiss," Frank said, reaching for his seat belt.

Instead of replying to that Debbie said, "The interview went very well. I was invited to apply formerly. Rick appears to be a lovely guy."

"It may interest you to know he and his wife recently began a three-month separation."

Debbie's eyes widened, her heart pounded.

Eight days after Debbie had forwarded her application to join the marketing team she received a call from the company's HR manager.

"Hi it's Sue Simpson Mrs Muir. I am bearer of good news. You have been appointed to our marketing department as assistant manager, marketing plan leader. That is one of our three teams in the department. You have five days in which to accept the position otherwise the offer will be withdrawn. Your team is under control of one of our three partners, Mr Bradshaw. I have dispatched a formal job offer to you. Have you any questions?"

"Yes two. When can I start and please change my name in all documentation and other references to me as Miss Debbie Nelson, my maiden name. My attorney is presently in the process of changing my name officially and I will be issued with new documents under the name of Nelson including my passport, Social Security Number, and driving license to name just a few."

"No problem. The offer states you are able to start from the 1st of next month. In the draft contract you receive just change every reference to your name and initial each change and obtain a letter from your attorney that the official name change is taking place. We'll, sent back your acceptance or rejection of our offer and good luck."

Debbie thanked Mrs Simpson, cut the call and yelled "Whoopee. She then waited for her parents to return home to tell them and in the meantime called Carrie who appeared wildly excited.

Early that evening Debbie received a call from Rick Bradshaw.

"Hi Debbie, it's Rick Bradshaw. So you have been offered a position in one of my teams?"

"Yes but still await receipt of details that are on the way. I guess I will be accepting."

Rick told her the salary and conditions in the offer and outlined her duties.

"In that case I will be accepting."

"You won this position on your proven ability, your personality and your personal presentation Debbie."

"Thank you."

"Where will you live when you come here?"

"I'll probably buy an apartment."

"Look, I'll be frank about this Debbie. My wife and I had been scrapping so have agreed to take a breather and stay apart for three months. I've rented a big apartment and there's a bed available for you if you want it. How can I say this so it's not misunderstood? Debbie I need a woman to date during the next three months."

"Only to date.... is that you being frank Nick?"

"I find you very desirable Debbie and wish to get to know you intimately."

"Oooh, how intimately?

"Jesus Debbie."

"Say it Rick if you wish me to become interested."

"I want to sleep with you er... after having sex with you."

"I'd hoped you'd say that Rick. I think I'd like that to happen. But what about the reaction of your partners and staff when they find out?"

"Well they'll just have to cope with their jealousy won't they? I'm managing partner so I'm in control unless I do something illegal or professionally unacceptable."

"So fucking me won't be professionally unacceptable?"