All Comments on 'Carrots Ch. 04'

by SuckMyPencil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long awaited chapter arrives

You have a great start to the story going. Glad Bimbo bunny and Jim finally hook up. Keep it going, maybe have her take Jim to her place where she can indoctrinate him to the world of "kink".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rated it 5 stars!

U write really well but increase the speed we r getting desperate for new chapter.

SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilover 7 years agoAuthor
Greetings Anon(s)

Hey peeps, glad you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the long delay between chapters but I've had a lot going on in my everyday life. I'm somewhat on a better schedule now so I should be able to get chapters out more often.

As for future sexcapades, there's plenty of things I want these tw to experience. What all that will be though remains to be seen.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

That was so sweet sexy and sexy sweet! And cute. Really loved it. More please, you just have to!

SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilover 7 years agoAuthor
INCOMING!!!

Just submitted chapter 5, so stock up on tissues and lube! The next chapter is a doozy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuckMyPencil@SuckMyPencil
Quick update for everyone. I'm still kicking, but my time for writing is now almost entirely nonexistent. Working 6 days a week and using that 7th to get things done around the house and spend time with family leaves no room for much of anything else. I'm still taking notes wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Carrots Ch. 03 Previous Part
Carrots Series Info