All Comments on 'Carson's Last Summer'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
im crying now

Are you happy? Im crying...

Beautiful read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Wasn't expecting that. I usually enjoy your stuff for the obvious reasons, but this one - wow! It was hot but a lot more than that too, Nice way to start the week. Excellent!

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all and...

Thanks to all for reading and commenting. Unfortunately there are a few misplaced letters, mostly in one section of the story, which created actual words that spell check can't help and that avoided my final read-through. They have been corrected and the story resubmitted, so if you really liked the story come back to it in a few days when the fine folks at literotica put up the corrected copy and the annoying wrong letters are fixed.

Thanks to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

really nice story... well written... I wish I was Carson meeting a nice older guy

tturtle50tturtle50over 11 years ago
What else!!

What else is there.. after the years if you have touched one younger, and did something great.. All is Good! No regrets! Thanks for a great tear jerking story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice reading,

Especially to one who also preffered older men when younger, especially w/e ones, finding them more considerate and longer lasting.

Cheers again to one of my favourite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your story reminded me of my next door neighbor who is gay too and lost his life-partner to cancer a couple of years back. He's a very handsome man in his 40s who gardens and I wish I could get him to notice me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Loved it, very sweet and relatable. My only issue was the switching between "Paul" and "Jeff". Other than that, touched my heart and had me cumming :)

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years agoAuthor
thanks to all

That jarring reference to a Paul - whomever he was - was corrected in the EDITED version which will appear soon. Sorry and thanks. Glad everybody is liking it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous