Carson's Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll find out in 44 years," I said with a laugh.

"You didn't mean that," Carson asked. "What you said before about never being with another guy again?"

"Of course I did," I said. "I'm way too old and square for one-night stands, and besides, I wanted to go out on a high note and it doesn't get any better than this."

"I was good?" he asked.

"We were good," I corrected. "Nobody is ever good by themselves."

"I come home for the holidays," Carson said. "Early December. Why couldn't we..."

"Carson, you're going to find somebody special. Believe me, and then this will just be a memory - a pleasant one but a memory nonetheless."

"And what if I don't?"

"We'll see," I said. "December's a long time away."

***

As it turned out, December came and as promised Carson returned. We had dinner again and he told me how well he was doing in school, and then we went to bed. While not as magical as the first time, of course, it was close enough for us.

That was three years ago. In between Carson and I got together every time he came home. Not always for sex, although that did happen from time to time. Many times it would be just us talking, and occasionally just hugging and holding each other.

Carson is now a senior in college and well on his way to a successful life. The last time he visited he had dinner with me, and then broke the news. I could tell by the look in his eyes that we wouldn't be going to bed that evening, and likely never again. Carson had met somebody. Somebody special at school, and I was just as thrilled as he was.

"An older man," Carson said with a chuckle before adding, "24. I think I'm in love."

I was excited for him and told him so, and the next week his friend came to meet Carson's folks. During the visit he brought the young man over, a very handsome fellow who was most congenial, and better yet, when I saw them together I saw the chemistry between them. It was something I was already familiar with because I had enjoyed it myself for many years.

"Thank you for introducing me to your man," I told Carson before he went back, chiding him for giving such lavish praise to me when he had done the intro. "You two look great together."

"I think so too," Carson said. "Wouldn't have been able to do it without you though. You were special. You taught me everything."

"Nonsense."

"You were a role model for me," he said. "You and Jeff both were. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to be what I am."

So off they went, back to college, and that night I turned the pictures of Jeff back to their proper positions. I had continued to turn them upside down whenever Carson would visit, but now there would no longer be any need for that, and that's the way it should be. I have been able to go out on a high note and was left with incredible memories of two wonderful men. Who could ask for more?

***

thanks for reading