Carwash Cuties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

"I bet a big, strong man like you must have an important job on the set," said Angela. Her eyes sparkled with feigned interest. "Well, I'm really just the computer technician," Dwayne replied with a shrug. "Really? Wow, how exciting!" Angela gushed. She reached out and began to stroke Dwayne's arm. "What exactly does that involve?"

"Not much. I just run the electronic scoreboard out there."

Angela gave Dwayne her sexiest smile, and he replied with a dopey, buck-toothed grin. This is what she needed to give her the edge!

"Actually," added Dwayne, finding a little more confidence, "there's not much to it. Just make sure it records and totals the votes of everyone who leaves the carwash, and doesn't do anything stupid, like add the votes to the wrong girl." He ended in a braying yawl that Angela guessed was supposed to be laughter. She gave the smallest of smiles in return.

Angela's hand switched from caressing Dwayne's arm to his leg. He gave a start and began to blush. Now she had him right where she wanted him! Further up his leg her fingers wandered, until at last her hand was gently caressing his bulging crotch.

"Dwayne," she whispered in a husky voice calculated to get him hot, "do you like my boobs?"

"Oh yes," Dwayne replied.

"You can touch them if you want." The geeky technician reached out and laid his hands on Angela's damp cleavage. She faked a lustful gasp. Slowly, Dwayne's hands made small circles around Angela's petite boobs, tugging on her nipples.

"Dwayne, now that we're such good friends, perhaps you could do a little favor for me?"

"Anything," Dwayne murmured, his attention firmly fixed on the bare breasts he was busy groping.

"Would you be able to fix the computer so that all the votes are added to my total?"

Shocked, Dwayne paused in mid-grope. "But that would be cheating!"

Angela tugged down Dwayne's zipper. "Cheating is such an ugly word," she pouted, "I prefer to think of it as helping out a friend." She thrust her hand into Dwayne's crotch. Her cool fingers made contact with his throbbing cock, gently drawing it out of his underwear. Angela's earlier attentions had already made Dwayne very excited, and the tip of his dick glistened with desire. "You are my friend, aren't you Dwayne?" she asked.

The poor young nerd was going out of his mind with lust. Never had he had a woman as gorgeous as this tickling his pickle. Right now he was ready to grant her anything she wanted. "Yes!" he cried, "Anything you want, you got it!"

Angela smiled. Bingo! She licked her lips, and bent her head down toward Dwayne's red-hot cock. Time to give her little lapdog his treat.

"Wait," Dwayne stammered. Angela looked up at him annoyed. What did he want now, for God's sake? Couldn't he just shut up and let her suck his dick so she could get on with whipping that bimbo Nicola Baron? "I need to know-" Dwayne tried to ask her.

"Oh shut up," an irritated Angela barked. Dwayne stared at her. "Um, I mean, not now, my sweet," Angela hurriedly corrected herself. Dwayne opened his mouth to reply, but words failed him. A pair of ruby-red lips slipped around his penis, and all Dwayne was conscious of now was the raven-haired beauty beavering away at his crotch.

Angela was probably not quite as proficient as Nicola when in came to pleasuring men with her mouth, but she was a Hollywood starlet nevertheless and more than capable of giving decent head. In a situation like this, when she was giving her all to get her own way, the bitchy beauty could give one hell of a blowjob. Dwayne closed his eyes and was carried away on a sea of pleasure as Angela noisily slurped away on his dick. Up and down her head bobbed, saliva and semen mixing to thoroughly lubricated Dwayne's very lucky nob. After a short time, the bespectacled geek shot his load into Angela's hot mouth. Normally not a swallower, Angela gulped it down anyway, eager to get back to the carwash.

Angela stood up, waving away the strands of drool that still connected her mouth to Dwayne's cock. "Don't forget," she said in businesslike manner, "all the votes go to me."

Dwayne, grinning like an idiot, was still slumped back in post-fellatio stupor. "Wait," he said, "I don't even know-"

But it was too late. The ice-princess had turned on her heel and marched out, heading back to the carwash. Dwayne let out a sigh and went back to his workstation.

Angela triumphantly swaggered back out into the lot, where Nicola and Dizzy were already working on another car. The driver was leaning out of his window, drooling over Nicola's bare boobs. The grinning Aussie starlet was, of course, making sure he got a fine view of her assets.

"That sure is a nice rack you got yourself there," he drawled.

"Why, thank-you," Nicola replied. She leaned closer to the window, her luscious tits inches away from him lips.

Angela shook her head at the sight. As she walked past the starlet, Angela gave her a slight push. Nicola fell forward, pushing her boobs into the lucky driver's face.

"Opps," she said. He simply smiled and replied, "No problemo!"

Nicola loved every minute of the attention being heaped on her. Spending a day bouncing around a carwash wet and half-naked was her idea of a job, displaying her charms for all to see. Now this was modeling! She would smile chastely as the male carwashees complimented her on her breasts. If a hand reached out to stroke her legs, or grope her boobs, Nicola would feign shock, striking a delightful pose for the TV cameras. The constant flow of leering men and physical contact was making her very aroused.

For her part, Angela took the rest of the day in her stride. Knowing that Dwayne had rigged the voting, she no longer had to overact to get anyone's attention. Angela simply left her top on, smiled and was polite, but otherwise left the sexual antics to Nicola and Dizzy. And why not? Dizzy soaking her tits with sudsy water was only going to secure votes for Angela. Nicola laughing as a hand snaked out of a cab and tweaked her nipple was only get to bring Angela victory. For once, she was finally going to get one over on that Aussie bimbo.

During another break in the action, Rick came down from the OB van control room to talk to the girls. "I hear the three of you have got a little competition going on. I want to hear about it."

The starlets stood embarrassed, like three schoolgirls caught out in a naughty prank and hauled before the principal. "It's only a little fun," Dizzy mumbled. "A friendly contest. Whoever gets the most votes wins."

"And what does the losers get?" demanded Rick. He'd heard all about their hi-jinx before.

"They have to have sex live on camera," Nicola admitted. Suddenly, Rick's stern demeanor vanished and he grinned. "What a great idea!"

"You're not mad?" Angela asked. "Hell no!" Rick cried. "It's a great publicity stunt. I gotta hand it you girls, you've got boobs and brains. Tell you what, when we come back, we'll do a link telling the viewers all about your little game. Really sell it to them. OK?"

"You betcha boss!" Dizzy squealed. "Will do!" cried Nicola. Angela smirked. "You can count on me."

Anyone tuning in to the TNA network would have greeted with the sight of three tasty starlets: a tall, busty brunette, her tanned tits bare; a bubbly blonde with enormous boobs hanging out of her t-shirt; and a slim, raven-haired temptress whose wet t-shirt clung to her small breasts like a second skin.

"Come on down to the Sunshine Carwash and get your car washed by me, Dizzy!"

"Or better still," said Angela, elbowing her aside, "by me, Angel." She licked her lips.

"Come on down, and vote for your favorite starlet," said Nicola. "And remember to stick around for the final score."

"Yeah," Angela interrupted, "you'll want to see what happens when these two lose out to me."

"You mean me," interjected Dizzy, using her massive boobs to push Angela aside. To the viewer at home, it looked like they were playing up the rivalry for the cameras.

"At the end of the day," said Nicola, "the two girls with the least amount of votes will get it on, right here live on TNA."

"That's right folks," Angela butted in again, not wanting to lose the limelight for so much as a second. "Vote for me, and you can watch these two big boob bimbos screwing their little brains out for your viewing pleasure."

Before the action could get a little rougher, Rick cut back to 'the hostess with the mostest (except when it comes to clothes when she's the hostess with the leastest)' Kitten Magee.

"Well," the busty beauty breathlessly exclaimed, "it's looks like things are really hotting up here down at the Sunshine Carwash. So if you want to get a front row seat, come on down and join in the fun."

The girls were soon back to 'washing cars', or rather, finding more and more outrageous ways to show their bodies off to the drivers in hopes that they would vote for them. Nicola's body, slick with water, had been well and truly groped. The smiling starlet invited every man through the gates to squeeze her bare boobs, or pat her thong-covered ass. Nicola was enjoying herself so much she almost forgot she was in contest with Angela- almost. She shot a glance over at her rival, on the otherside of the Mustang they were washing. Angela had a curious smile on her lips. She was leaning over the passenger's side window, tempting him with views of her pert boobs. But something wasn't right... Angela wasn't giving it her all, and her t-shirt, while soaking wet and clinging to her slim body, hadn't been discarded like Nicola and Dizzy's. Nicola frowned. The bitchy beauty was up to something! But what...?

Nicola switched her attention to Dizzy. Giggling her little heart out, the bubbly blonde was using her massive tits to wipe down the windscreen, rubbing her chest against the glass in lazy circles. Of course, Nicola was in competition with Dizzy, too, but the busty bimbo was having so much fun she probably didn't care.

It was getting late in the day. Soon it would be time for scoring to stop and the announcement of who of the three starlets had won, and which two would get to know each other a whole lot better before a crowd of cheering men.

The last car of the day rolled into the Sunshine Carwash, a very dirty pick-up truck that looked like it did actually need to be cleaned. The driver, a bearded hillbilly, leaned out the window and leered at the starlets. "Oooh-weee! Looks like old Jed here came to get his ann-u-el carwash on just the right day."

Dizzy stepped up to the driver's window with a delicious bounce of her bare boobs. "Howdy, Jed! Welcome to the Sunshine Carwash. I'm Dizzy, and I'm here to make sure you enjoy your carwashing experience to the full."

Not to be outdone, Nicola thrust her head and upper body through the passenger's side window. Her tits hung over the inside of the truck's cab. "I'm Knickers. Jed, I'm sure you'll really appreciate my buffing technique." She winked suggestively, and Jed howled with laughter.

Angela gave a wry smile. She enjoyed the sight of Nicola making a total slut of herself, all the while not realizing that her efforts would come to nothing. Thanks to Dwayne, Angela had this little contest all sewn up. So, she might as well have a little fun with that little Aussie bimbo.

"Hello Jed," purred Angela, as she sidled up to the passenger window mext to Nicola, "I'm Angel. Would you like me to put on a little show for you Jed?"

"Ah sure would!" the old hillbilly cried. Angela licked her lips. "I'd bet you'd like to see some hot, wet naked starlet flesh." As she spoke, she ran her hands down her near-naked body, emphasizing her sleek curves. Jed nodded enthusiastically.

"OK Jed," said Angela stepping back from the cab. She grasped the straps of her t-shirt/haltertop, tugging on them as if about to rip the garment away and finally bare her tits to old Jed. "Get ready, cos here I come."

However, instead of tearing off her own clothes, Angela leapt forward and grabbed the back of Nicola's thong. She yanked hard on the thin strip of pink material and Nicola let out a gasp as her bikini bottoms slipped between her pussy lips and rubbed against her clitoris. With a snap the material gave way, and Angela ripped away Nicola's last remaining piece of clothing.

Nicola stood in the middle of the carwash wet, naked and more than a little surprised. Angela smirked, victoriously holding the trophy over her head. A burst of laughter and applause rippled through the onlookers. Nicola blushed as her bare ass was beamed across the country via TNA. She'd meant to put on a show at the carwash but not like this!

Nicola recovered from the shock of her unexpected strip quickly. If Angela hoped this would ruin her chances of winning she was dead wrong! The adorable Aussie coquettishly batted her eyes at her audience, turning her body slightly to show more of her exposed muff to the cameras. Wearing nothing but a smile and a light covering of foam, Nicola turned to Jed.

"Well, Jed I guess my unlucky day just happens to be your lucky day!" Everyone laughed at her little joke, but Nicola still had more. The nude starlet flashed a glance at Angela and added, "I guess my friend here thought you'd enjoy seeing me naked more than herself. Who am I to argue with that?" Everyone applauded, enjoying her little performance.

Angela clenched her teeth in anger. Nicola always had a knack of turning bad situations in her favor! Well, she can joke all she want. No matter how Jed votes, she was going to win. And then Nicola can save her little jokes for when her and Dizzy are eating each other on live TV!

"Wow, that was some finale!" Kitten gushed into the camera. "Knickers Baron is one starlet who knows just how to please her fans! That's the last lucky guy to be 'serviced' by the girls here at the Sunshine Carwash Company. You be sure to stay tuned when he come back, to find out which gorgeous girl has been voted hottest carwash chick, and see which two unlucky losers will be putting on a very steamy lesbian show right here before our cameras."

The program broke for commercial. Everyone milled around anxious to hear the results. Nicola's stomach turned butterflies. Would she beat Angela?

For her part, Angela was more than confident of success. She glanced in Dwayne's direction, and the nerd threw her thumbs up. But suddenly, Angela had doubts. She'd had Nicola right where she wanted her before, broken and humiliated, but somehow things always turned out in the Aussie starlet's favor. Would today be any different? She made her way over to Dwayne and whispered, "Are you sure everything is fixed?"

"Absolutely!" Dwayne gave a buck-toothed grin. "I had the voting totally rigged! No matter which of the three buttons the drivers pushed on the way out, their votes went to your score!"

Angela was satisfied. They were back from commercial. Rick emerged from the OB van clutching a print-out. There was a murmur of expectation through the crowd. Nicola was nervous. Dizzy was grinning with excitement. Angela, of course, knew the outcome. Rick handed the print-out to Kitten. She held the microphone to her lips. "And the winner is, by an overwhelming margin..."

"Don't worry," Dwayne whispered. "You've got this in the bag, Miss Clay."

Angela's victorious smile fell. "WHAT?" she roared.

"Dizzy Clay!" cried Kitten. Angela turned furiously on Dwayne. "You moron! You don't even know my name?!"

"I won I won!" squealed Dizzy. She jumped up and down, clapping her hands, her mammoth boobs flying in all directions.

"I'm sorry!" Dwayne stammered. "I wasn't sure who you were. I knew you weren't Nicola Baron, everyone knows who Nicola Baron is, but..."

Angela couldn't be bothered listening to him anymore. She turned to make a discreet exit from the carwash before anyone spotted her.

But Nicola had spied her. Smiling to herself, the naked beauty jumped up onto the back of Jed's pickup, still parked in the center of the carwash. "Oh, Angela!" she called out. "Haven't you forgotten something?"

The raven-haired beauty froze. All eyes turned to her. With a defiant toss of her hair, she turned around to face what was coming.

Nicola stretched out her hand and beckoned to her adversary. "C'mon, baby. Come and get some lovin'."

A ripple of laughter pulsed through the crowd. Angela flushed. There was no backing out. Trying to retain her regal bearing, the ice princess marched back through the crowd, ignoring the hands that patting her on the ass as she made her way up onto the back of the pick-up truck.

Nicola, her gallant beau, offered her a hand up, and with a smoldering look of anger Angela took it, hauling herself up. The two starlets stood face-to-face, Angela just a little taller than Nicola, whose jutting boobs pushed out toward Angela's petite bust.

"Let's just get this over with," Angela murmured through clenched teeth. Nicola smiled. She was going to enjoy this on oh-so many levels! "Oh, sweetie," she said, playing it to the audience of cameras and onlookers, "you're so over dressed. No need to be modest with a bod as hot as yours."

Nicola reached up, grasping the front of Angela's soaking t-shirt. The starlet flinched but made no attempt to stop her. With a tearing sound, Nicola ripped it off, tossing it to the crowd to great applause. Finally, Angela's boobs were bared, her perky breasts standing proud and firm on her chest.

Nicola didn't stop there. Her delicate hands slid down Angela's smooth stomach, deftly undoing the button on her shorts. Slowly, Nicola lowered Angela's pants, gliding then down her long legs. She was amazed to see Angela so compliant, allowing the gorgeous Aussie strip her with little more than a protest. But Angela had no choice.

Nicola stepped back for a moment and ogled the naked starlet. Her muscles glistened in the late afternoon sun, her lustrous skin still damp from the soaking the starlets had been getting all day. Nicola could tell Angela was embarrassed and angry at the performance she had to put on, but to her credit she retained her usual haughty, regal demeanor. She stood with her hands on her shapely hips, a somewhat defiant model's pose, her taunt body as tight as a coiled spring.

Nicola drank in the sight, her eyes greedily devouring every inch of Angela's physique, flicking from her well-trimmed black muff up to her small pert tits. Hers was more than just the professional gaze of one starlet eyeing up another. Since her arrival in Hollywood, Nicola had had several girl-on-girl adventures. Now she was about to add the sexy, if bitchy, Angela Monroe to her tally of pussy!

The reluctant Angela fell into Nicola's arms. Their naked bodies squirmed against each other, boobs against boobs and pussy against pussy.

Their naked bodies had been this close before, when they had oil wrestled on "The Tony Moroni" show. Then, Angela had pushed Nicola away the moment there was a spark between them. This time, though, she had no choice but to wrap her arms around the naked Aussie starlet and pull her closer.

Nicola relished the opportunity to become the dominant lover, taking the upper hand as the mortified Angela obediently let her do whatever was necessary to get this display over. Nicola planted her lips over Angela's in an openmouthed kiss, and the raven-haired beauty dutifully responded, letting Nicola slip her tongue inside to explore her willing mouth.

Angela tried to block out the crowd around them, tried to forget they were making out on the back of a pickup truck, surrounded by scores of drooling onlookers and a camera crew beaming the action out to thousands more. Nicola, however, did the opposite. She let her exhibitionist streak take hold of her. She performed for the audience- every moan, every wiggle, every lick was calculated to drive them wild. Nicola saw nothing odd in this, her extroverted sexual antics being a natural extension of her modeling and acting.

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers