Case of the Fake Badges Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's correct, sir." said Krueger said, his face still flushed beet red. "But I did find a little something connecting Louise Belfort and Lockhart. When she was with City Housing, she personally shifted paperwork to put a rather large number of parolees into two particular projects."

Krueger continued: "One of those projects was on the northside, near City International Airport. The other is on the southeast side. That area is called 'Terminus', as it was the Railroad hub from which the entire City was built in the 1800s. It has become one of the roughest areas of the City, which is saying a lot. Anyway, Belfort worked with the State Department of Labor to have these parolees placed in jobs at the Airport and with the Railroad Yards, which is what that centralized hub is called. One of the major railroad companies still uses that hub to assemble and disassemble trains."

"Airport and railroad hub." I said, seeing the connection. "Transportation hubs. So what does Lockhart have to do with this?"

"I've traced this to about 28 parolees." said Krueger. "And all of them were paroled based upon the personal voucher of then-Sergeant Lockhart. He recommended all of their names to the Parole Board." I looked at the paperwork, seeing the connections. Krueger's work was stunning.

"That is stunning work, Krueger." I said. "I'm shocked the Governor didn't fight to keep you away from me. I guess you didn't put enough cream in his coffee--"

That pretty much ended the meeting...

Part 8 - The Ferrell Badge

Friday, October 30th. As I sat in my office at 9:10am studying some of the Jack Burke tape footage, Professor Fredricson called on the phone.

"Darling," said my wife, "you and I have been invited to fly down with President Wellman and his wife to the Bulldogs-Wildcats game tomorrow. Melina and Daniel have also been invited. I've already said 'yes' on our behalves."

"Sounds good." I said. "Though it does mess up my plans for your birthday." Laura's birthday was November 1st.

"I'm sure you'll make it up to me, darling." Laura replied, making me chuckle at the form of her sentence. After making goodbyes, I hung up and was about to resume my researches when the only person in the world who could walk into my office without being stopped by my assistant Helena, that being one Cindy Ross, came in.

"Whatcha doin'?" she asked.

"I'm going over the Jack Burke sex tapes." I said. "Yeah, watching porn in the office. But for other reasons. I've been trying to go through the tapes to find just what it is that makes KSTD and others want them so badly."

"From what I hear," Cindy said, "Jack Burke was one hell of a stud. Maybe Priya Ajmani just wants to watch and fantasize." As I chuckled, Cindy said "So how do you watch that stuff without developing a... need for relief?"

I chuckled again. "I usually do this at home after my wife fucks my brains out to the point I can't keep going. Then I can watch and concentrate on anything in the video besides the sex."

"What are you looking for?" Cindy asked.

"Like I said, the reason others want the tapes so badly." I said. "I think there's something, somewhere, that is valuable to someone. I've already done some deep digging on all of the women on the tapes. They range from wives of some of our wealthiest residents, to some like the late Trish Donolan, to more middle-class wives, to businesswomen, to County Government employees, and of course the current wife of our elected Sheriff."

Cindy said "I always figured that Melina was the one they wanted, in order to attack Sheriff Allgood. But you don't think that's the case?"

"Oh, I'm sure they'd love to create that scandal." I said. "But it's not KSTD who I think really wants these tapes. They're just the front for a certain someone, and they get the scandal as their payoff."

"If Chief Griswold and I weren't so Klingon in our attitudes," Cindy said, "you'd be under psychiatric evaluation due to your obsession with your Consultant of Crime."

"I'm under psychiatric evaluation every night." I said. "But that's because my wife thinks I love our dog more than I love her--"

Just then the phone rang. It was the Duty Desk. After getting the information, I hung up and said to Cindy "Another death. Sergeant Carswell in Precinct Two called and asked for me and you to come look at it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sergeant Carswell was a large black man with plenty of Vice Squad experience, and had requested to be assigned to Precinct Two with Precinct Captain Damien Thompson, a request that was honored. As I came up to him and Patrol Officer Lydia Green, I noted that the Crime Lab was milling about a body.

We were in the Southwest portion of Town, along the unofficial line where the Southwestern Ghetto met the small businesses and strip malls, just south of the Industrial and Warehouse Districts. Drug addicts could be found all over the place around here, and one of them, an older black man, had met his destiny behind a strip mall that contained a laundromat, a Mexican restaurant, a beauty salon, and the "Town Typewriter Company". You do not need the Iron Crowbar's deductive abilities to realize that the "Town Typewriter Company" is a front for something more sinister.

Precinct Captain Damien Thompson had pulled up just as Cindy and I were getting out of my Police SUV. Together we went around to the crime scene, where I greeted everyone I knew, and had those officers I didn't know introduced to me. I try to at least know who every one of my officers is, if for no other reason than I have to be in the receiving line at the Policeman's Ball. But I digress.

"So what's so special and unusual about this guy?" I asked as I looked at the body.

"Two things, sir." said Sergeant Carswell. "First of all, he was a Confidential Informant for us."

"That's true, Commander." said PCpt. Thompson. "He's given us a good bit of information on where the teen thugs gather, where they sell drugs, and such stuff."

"One of those elderly people that can sit on a bench, nobody notices him, and he's watching everything." I said. "Captain Ross, anyone you know of like that?"

"If I knew and they were C.I.s, I wouldn't tell you." Cindy replied with perhaps the slightest bit of energy in her voice.

"Of course." I said. "So what else?"

Officer Lydia Green handed me a clear plastic evidence bag. Inside was a gold badge. I put on latex gloves and took it out.

"Oh, now this is interesting." I said. The gold badge was an SBI badge, but instead of silver it was gold. I knew that members of the self-considered 'elite' Narcotics Task Force had been issued gold badges, and indeed this one said "State Bureau of Investigation" and "Narcotics Task Force".

But that was not the biggest surprise to come. When Cindy ran her app on the RFID chip, she said with total shock in her voice: "Commander... this badge belongs to SBI Agent Richard Ferrell!"

"Ferrell." I said. "What do you know... the party never stops with him, does it?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we drove towards Westphalia, where SBI Inspector Brittany M. Maxwell had called Agent Dick Ferrell to appear, Cindy again worked the onboard computer.

"Our dead C.I. didn't work with the SBI in any way, as far as Cpt. Thompson knew, and as far as I can tell from this data." she said. "Ferrell has pretty much stayed out of our area for the last several months; they've had him working around the City in the aftermath of the Susan Wexler situation. If there's a connection, I don't see it yet."

"The badge is the only connection." I said. "Louise Belfort had a marginal connection to Ben Knight and Quintus Bishop. Watch Captain Lockhart had no real connection to Richard Norris, but did to Belfort. Now Ferrell comes up. If the pattern holds, he won't have a connection to our C.I., but he's a State Agent like Belfort and Lockhart, and he might have a connection to them."

"Any idea what this is about?" Cindy asked.

"Not yet." I said. "But if Ferrell and the C.I. are separate things, then maybe the C.I. was killed off by an O.D., and someone else planted the badge. I think there is is a pattern developing, but I haven't figured it out... yet."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At the Westphalia State Office Building, SBI Narcotics Task Force Agent Richard Ferrell and SBI Agent Carter Fischer entered a small office. They were shown into a conference room. A moment later, SBI Inspector Brittany M. Maxwell entered the room.

"Agent Ferrell," she said, "would you like a lawyer? Or a Union rep?"

Ferrell replied "I don't see why I need one, but I reserve the right to one at a later time. For now, I'd like Agent Fischer to remain as an observer."

"Good enough." said Britt. "May I please see your gold badge?"

"Uh, why?" asked Ferrell.

"I'll explain in a minute." said Inspector Maxwell. "Your badge, if you don't mind."

Ferrell took his SBI badge out of his jacket pocket, attached to a leather wallet badge-holder and handed it to her. Britt handed it to an assistant who took it into a back room.

"I will return that in just a moment." said Maxwell. "The reason for all this is because a badge that appears to be yours was found beside a dead man this morning, in the University's county. Correct RFID chip and everything. By the way, where is your regular silver badge?"

"At home." said Agent Ferrell.

"Did you lose your gold badge and have another made?"

"No ma'am." said Ferrell. "As far as I know, they only made one set of those gold badges, and I've never lost mine. I'd have to make a special requisition for another gold one."

As Britt talked to Ferrell, Cindy and I were in the back room. We both examined the gold badge, and Cindy gave it the RFID treatment.

"Legit badge." she said. "And this one has some marks on it; it's not totally brand new."

"Yeah," I said, "but it's not that special set that was made." I pointed out a small mark on it, which was the manufacturer's. "The special set was marked differently. They did that so that if someone tried to take a silver badge and gold plate it, we could tell the difference. This is a gold badge, not a silver one with gold overplating, but it's not part of that one-time set."

"Wanna go ask Ferrell why that is?" Cindy asked.

"Let's get Britt in here." I said. Britt's aide went and got Britt, who came in. I showed her the badge issue. She took Ferrell's badge with her.

"Okay, Ferrell." Britt said. "Are you sure you didn't lose your original gold badge?"

"No." said Ferrell.

"Because," Britt said, "my examiners tell me that this badge is not one of those special-made gold badges, and the one found on the body was the real and original badge."

Ferrell's face registered shock. "I have no idea about that. The badge I just handed you is the badge I've been wearing since they made that set and gave it to me." He then turned thoughtful. "You said that badge was found in the University's county? Iron Crowbar country? Sounds like I'm being fucked with. Yes, Inspector, I think I want that Union rep now."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So Inspector Maxwell put Ferrell on 'Office Duty', which is basically desk duty." said Cindy as she discussed the case with me, Tanya Perlman, and her sister Molly Evans as we drank beers at the Cop Bar... well, Molly was having soda as she was heavily pregnant with my baby.

"Has Director Jack Lewis been notified about this yet?" asked Molly.

"Yep." I said. "I called him myself about it, explained how we found Ferrell's gold badge and notified the SBI Inspector like we're supposed to do. I don't think he was happy about it, and I'm sure he got on the phone to Britt Maxwell as soon as he finished with me, but he was cordial about it."

"You guys think Ferrell is involved with this?" Tanya asked.

"He looked shocked by the whole thing." Cindy said. "But he did clam up once he asked for the Union rep, and wouldn't answer any more questions once the rep showed up and they talked."

"The Union rep told him to clam up," I said, "until the Union guys can get the facts, just like Director Lewis and Britt will be gathering data on it. That's not unusual. But let me say this."

I continued: "We all know that Ferrell is not totally clean. He and Ikea tried to plant PEDs to set up Coach Marshall, they tried to come in here and fuck with us on several occasions, and I don't even need to remind you about what happened right after Ned died." Everyone nodded.

"So while no one has ever accused Ferrell of actually being on the take or anything like that, there have been some rumors that he follows the 'Malone-Wexler' method of letting some drug gangs go unnoticed while cleaning up other ones. There have also been some rumors that he's been useful to certain invisible organizations, like Superior Bloodlines, maybe the Oldeeds Organization. He and Ikea are still buddies to this day, and Ikea is openly close to Robert Patterson of the Oldeeds Group."

"There's a pattern here," said Tanya, "but I'm not seeing it yet. I'm going to research this over the weekend with David Krueger. Ferrell's career will mean going through a shitload of data, but David really is what you said he would be concerning data: he's like Mycroft Holmes with the British Government."

"Yes, he is." I said. "And we'll talk more about that later, Tanya. Meanwhile..." I said, getting up. "I've got to go. Laura is dragging me down to the Bulldogs-Wildcats game tomorrow, and we're leaving very early."

"Oh geez." Cindy said. "I think I'll go find some police work to do, rather than watch that bloodbath. And that's why Molly is here, isn't it? She's keeping your kids."

"That's Iron Crowbar thinking, there." I said. "But she's also here to keep her baby sister out of trouble."

"That'll be a first." Cindy said. Molly burst out laughing.

Part 9 - The Mile High Club

Saturday, October 31st. All Hallows' Eve. That's Hallowe'en for us in today's era. And I hoped it would be a frightening day for the Bulldogs.

Because it was the University President' plane, Laura and I had to dress up nicely. Laura wore a blue and black striped dress that showed off her magnificent body to perfection. It was the exact color and pattern dress that had created an internet controversy about being 'blue and black -or- white and gold'. I wore black slacks and jacket, and a silvery-gray button-down shirt, and had a red tie in my pocket in case I needed it. Dr. Wellman had on a University royal-blue blazer and black slacks, and a blue and silver striped tie.

Sally Wellman was wearing a silvery-gray dress, nude stockings and suede blue pumps, and she looked delicious. She was making eyes at me and was downright flirtatious when we talked. I flirted right back until she excused herself to greet the other couples that were flying with us. Tom Riordan and State Senator Katherine Woodburn were among the wealthy alumni and boosters.

I always enjoy watching these various ladies try to out-do each other, whether it be in hostessing or flirting with each other's husbands. And during the flight there was quite a bit of that going on. Katherine Woodburn was finally able to exert some political influence and be the center of a little nest, and Sally Wellman came to me as Laura talked with Melina and Dr. Wellman about their sexual research.

"Dr. Fredricson," Sally said, "can I drag your husband away for a moment, for a much needed conversation?"

"Sure." Laura said. "Just bring him back in one piece." That made everyone who heard it grin or chuckle, even Melina.

There was a very small cabin aft, i.e. the back part of the plane, where Dr. Wellman could talk privately to people if he wished. It was barely enough room for a loveseat and a table that presumed to be a desk. Sally closed the door behind us and had me sit down. She sat down 'inappropriately' close to me, and I slid my left hand around her waist.

"I really do want to talk to you for a minute, and it's what you can tell anyone who asks." Sally said. "I know my husband fucks other women, as I fuck other men, and you and your wife has a similar relationship. But your policewoman, Ms. Perlman, is not respecting the limits. Her influence on my husband is going beyond what I am comfortable with. I'm appealing to you to rein her in."

"Uh..." I said, "I usually stay out of my Officers' private lives and affairs."

"Professionally, I'm sure you do." Sally said. "But you can talk privately with her, perhaps suggest she go in... other directions."

"Well, I'll see where things are," I said, "and see if your fears are merited. I suspect they're not, and it's not as much as you think it is. Now I have something to ask you: what do you say to a little wager to today's game?"

"How many points do I get?" Sally replied. Shrewd as well as beautiful, this mature woman was.

"None." I said. "And here's the bet: if my team wins, I get to fuck you in your husband's bed, all night or until I am satisfied, and you will submit totally to me, including me kissing you and sticking my tongue as well as my cock down your throat."

"And if, by some miracle, the Bulldogs win?" asked Sally, her eyes smoldering already.

"Then I'll tell my Lieutenant that I lost a bet and she has to stay away from your husband as a result." I said.

"I like that." Sally said. "I like how aggressive a man you are, also. Why don't I give you the first installment now, and we'll join the Mile High club?" With that, she stood up, slid her panties off her luscious legs, then went over to the table and bent over it, looking over her shoulder with a 'come fuck me' look that I found... irresistible. Seeing those legs as she stood in her high heels, seeing her ass in the air being offered in an invitation to mate... my cock was throbbing.

I stood up and walked up behind Sally Wellman. Undoing my pants, I let them slide down my thighs as I lowered my underwear and stroked my little 'iron crowbar' to it's full 7+ inches in length. Easing up behind the lovely older woman, I slid my cockhead along her swollen, wet labes and found the entrance to her womanhood. I drove my meat into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Sally gasped, trying to keep quiet, as I sank the full length of my cock into her until my groin smacked her firm, sweet asscheeks. Gripping her waist just where they flared out into her hips, I withdrew then shoved my cock back in with raw male power.

*SMACK!*

My groin collided again with Sally's ass and I repeated the fluid, languid motion of pistoning my meat in and out of her sopping wet quim. I was surprised how tight her pussy was, and her cunt walls were clutching at my thick shaft as if she'd not been fucked in way too long.

"Ohhhh, that is so fucking good!" Sally gasped as she tried to thrust her hips back to meet my driving thrusts. "Oh God, your cock is so fucking thick! God! that feels so good inside me!"

"You like that, baby?" I gasped, deeply enjoying our coupling and the feel of Sally's tight wet cunt as I fucked her hard and deep. "You like getting fucked by my cock?"

"Oh yeah..." Sally whispered. "God, you deserve your name... Iron Crowbar... oh, your cock feels like an iron bar... so fucking hard! Size does matter, Don... but a hard cock like yours is a woman's dream..."

I didn't respond verbally but concentrated on fucking Sally like she deserved to be fucked, like a woman should be fucked. The room filled with the smacks of her asscheeks against my groin. I knew we didn't have too much time, so I concentrated on working out my nut and filling the University President's wife with my load of potent, virile semen.

"UHHH!" Sally gasped and I felt her cunt clutch hard at me. I drove relentlessly onward, feeling my nut rise, getting ready to climb her all the way and reach the crest!