Case of the Fake Badges Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh YEAH!" I gasped out as the first excruciatingly wonderfully painful wad of man-cream spurted into Sally's climaxing pussy. I pulled her ass hard into my groin and held it, shooting my sperm as deeply into the lusting woman as I possibly could...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We exited the little cabin after cleaning up. I took a bottle of water with me, drinking it as I returned to my seat.

Sally didn't look any worse for wear. She put her panties back on, leaving my cum deep inside her well-fucked pussy, but she fixed up her hair so she didn't have that 'I just got fucked' look. Still, as we returned, a couple of people looked back at us, and Katherine Woodburn's eyes bored into mine as I returned to my seat. I just looked back into hers with the half-smile of the cat that just ate the canary... and enjoyed it immensely. If I didn't know better, I would think Katherine was jealous of Sally...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we landed, a (Bulldogs) University bus was waiting to transport us to the Stadium. Dr. Wellman had told me and Melina that if we wanted to go visit former friends or see the Campus again that we were welcome to detach from the group; however, I said I'd stay with Laura, and Melina and Daniel did likewise.

The high-level administrators of the colleges of our Conference treated these games like social gatherings, and they reminded me greatly of political events. So I was re-introduced to the President of my alma mater, some of the Regents and highest-level professors, and of course the ROTC Commandant, who made an effort talk more to me so that he could avoid the societal niceties that he loathed as much as I did.

Finally, it was time to go to the game. I felt a bit strange sitting in the Visiting President's box, but the seats were great: right on the 50 yard line at the club level. They were serving mixed drinks, too, and I did indulge in a couple of bourbon-and-cokes. Daniel did also, and we were admonished by our wives to be circumspect about it.

When the Bulldogs took the field, the Wildcat crowd in the full Stadium shouted "cat food!" and "kitty litter!". Then, we got something of a surprise.

The Wildcat coaches had called for a 'blackout' game, asking the crowd to wear black instead of red, as the Wildcat colors were Red, Gold, and Black. The Wildcats had never before worn black jerseys in over one hundred years of varsity college football... until today.

I felt the electricity run up my spine as I heard the crowd roar and saw the undefeated, untied Wildcats ran out to defend their home turf... in black jerseys. And they looked damn good in those black shirts, gold pants, and gold helmets with red and black stripe in the middle, and of course the team logo on the sides of the helmet. Melina and I high-fived as they came out, loving it. It was the first of many electric moments on this day.

The Bulldogs won the toss, which I hoped would be their only win of the day, and elected to defer to the 2nd half. The players lined up to kick off. Toe met leather and the ball flew in a high arc, and we were underway...

To be continued.