All Comments on 'Case of the Lost Drone Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the questions

What did the drone capture and where

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 6 years ago
Yup - That's the question.

Where is the Drone?

...and what were they doing with it when the boy got shot for doing it? (the 7.62 caliber shot is the clue there!) They killed the father who came rushing to his son's aid. Then they had to finish the job at their home - and wile as much physical and data trail info from the family as possible.

They're (certain Feds) really going to have a problem with Myron after this!

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 6 years ago
*oops...

*wile = wipe (previous comment)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

Next chapter of the story is submitted.

PairadoxPairadoxover 6 years ago
The Title

kind of gave that question away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The dad looks like he might have been using the son's drone with the son making it a father-son thing, in order to get hired back to KXTC. They captured something on the drone's cameras and were found out by bad hombres who shot the son first, when he went to retrieve the drone and then attacked the dad who was close to the road fight with him, before one of them decided to shoot him dead. After gathering up the bodies and moving them and their car to a warehouse where they cleaned up the car and their bodies to eliminate any evidence that might point to the place where the murders took place , they dropped off the car and the bodies where they were found. They then went to the father and son's home, murdered the mother and the family dog and ransacked the house looking for anything pointing the police to the bad hombres activities and location.

My guess is the bad hombres are affiliated with Big Agra and that is why Don dropped that hint that they may be back in his cross hairs soon.

As for what happened to Bettina, she probably was looking into what happened to her former colleague and got too close to the truth, because she did ask the question of what happened to the drone and correlated it to what happened to the press drones.

prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
My Guess....

The drone definitely saw something that it should not have and got the family killed. I believe it is tied to the area that Bettina asked Don to look into where their drones disappeared. The area where the satellite images where replaced. Perhaps that is why she is drunk because she feels guilty that she got the family killed.

I am debating if it's where the Federal Facility relocated that they are trying to hide which would make more sense that they would have the power alter satellite images or if it could be Big Agra doing something nefarious (or maybe both).

Regardless, if it is either one of them they are EXTREMLY STUPID for putting it anywhere close to Don's jurisdiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome BACK!

Trust your holidays and holiday hiatus were enjoyable and regenerating for you.

Would agree with Prsstarid's summary of "what" is going on but waiting for the "how" and the "why" to be revealed.

Just glad your "writing-cap" is in place and looking forward to following IC's thinking in this case and the spider web silk strands that run from one storyboard to the next with hints of "things to come" in future tales.

Am all buckled up and ready to ride!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DID THIS WHOLE TOWN AND AREA

come down from Sodom & Gomorrah, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

All to do with what the drone spotted. Is their lack of curiosity re the drone why Don is so grumpy with them?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good Read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES