Case of the Lost Drone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt Maxwell was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever known. Her raven-black hair fell in gentle waves down her neck, shoulders, and upper back. Her face was radiantly beautiful, more than movie-star quality. Her eyes seemed to twinkle with an inner light, even more, much more, than Tanya Perlman's peepers. Her breasts were naturally large enough to be a handful, but not so large as to not ride nicely on her chest. Her luscious body was curvy but toned by exercise, and the memory of those wonderful legs wrapped around me on the occasions that we had copulated were the stuff of ongoing fantasies.

We chatted for a few minutes about Carole and Teresa, and about Britt's life, which was mostly a string of relationships with women that could best be defined as 'friends with benefits'. "I envy Cindy and Callie." Britt said wistfully.

"You'll find your true love, one of these days." I said. "Anyway, I'm here because I thought I better check in with you and see what's going on in the SBI these days." I said. Britt was the Inspector General of the SBI, and she ran the SBI's Office of Ethics and Review. I'd kept her busy with investigations of slugs ranging from Jack Lewis to Steven Ikea to Leon Mills.

"Well," said Britt, leaning back in her chair, "ever since Frank Soltis went to the Midtown Police as their Chief, I've had to be careful. People are trying to push Agents onto me that I know are just moles for them."

"You getting burned out?" I asked, observing Britt's beautiful face.

"Naah." she replied. "I absolutely love busting these dirty assholes' nuts. I just need reliable people to help me fuck them up."

"That's one of the reasons I came to talk to you." I said. "Would you take Norm Chow if the SIS is shut down and he became available to you?"

"In a heartbeat." said Britt, showing enthusiasm. "What, you think he will become available?"

"I don't know." I said, somewhat introspectively. "Politicians in the Legislature and elsewhere are using this ginned-up Jared/SIS scandal to kill off the SIS. They did not like it when we went after US Senator Russell after the Larry Wheeler murder." (Author's note: 'Whistleblower'.) "The Democrats see it as a way to go after Jared. Their bedfellows, the Republicans, see it as a way to shut down the SIS, and therefore shut me down as a State-level investigator."

"Makes sense." said Britt. "Don, I've always been meaning to ask you: you've never had much love for the SBI, so I'm surprised you involved yourself in this SIS thing. And everyone knows that if your name weren't on the top of its org chart, the SIS would be ripe for corruption and abuse the same way Lewis and Ferrell corrupted the Narcotics Task Force. So what was your goal for the SIS?"

"I was really hoping it could be a force for good," I said, "to help you clean up the corruption, and to assist local LEOs in their various investigations, since the Reserve Program is starting to fall apart. I was going to get it started and then let Chow take it over and run it. He's a top-notch guy. But now I'm not sure we're going to get to that point."

Britt nodded. "Well, what I know is that I have not received any formal complaints about the SIS, nor you investigating those women. I think they realize that I'm on your side in most things. And I also realize they're working harder than ever to work around me, you, and the system. They are relentless in their desire to corrupt the SBI again, to use it as a bludgeon against local LEOs and the People of the State."

"I totally agree." I said. "And they're going to use the Legislature... special Ethics committees, and all that crap. Anyway, I'll talk to Chow and let him know there's a spot for him if the SIS fails."

"I've already talked to him about that." said Britt, her eyes sparkling as if she knew she'd gotten one over on me. "He's aware of the situation. He was talking about going to Quantico and joining the FBI, or talking to you about joining the TCPD, but I think he wants to stay at the State level."

"Cool beans." I said, not letting it show for a second that Britt had gotten one over on me. "All right. Any other rumors and innuendo I need to know?"

"I was about to ask you that." said Britt, with a smile that warmed my loins. "But here's what I know. I've been watching Lt. Leon Mills, who is in the Southport region right now. He's the dirtiest of those that remain from the Jack Lewis gang. But he's keeping his head down right now. Maybe he's taking orders from Cerone, who really does seem to be keeping himself clean."

Britt continued: "The only other thing that's really coming to my attention is the FBI. I heard about what you did to Assistant Director Dana Fox, and about his shenanigans in California. There's something going on with the FBI. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to be becoming politicized and polarized.

"As part of that," continued Britt, "they've got Jack Muscone chasing a serial killer around the eastern half of the United States, and what's weird to me was how Red Brooke, a.k.a. Richard Brookstein, was able to escape a Supermax Federal Prison in the first place."

My eyes widened. "Wow, I did not know he escaped from a Supermax." I said. Then the reverie began. "Maybe we need to make sure other prisoners are where they are supposed to be..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I need to be visiting you." said Jack Muscone as I came into his office in the Federal Building in the City. "The double cheeseburgers are over there."

"True." I said. "We'll make up for it next time you're in Town. I was over here and just stopped by to see how you're doing. So how are you doing, Jack?" I felt little beady black eyes peering at me. He then made the sign for me to turn on my bug-killer. I did so.

"To tell you the truth," Jack said, "I'm exhausted. I've been chasing Red Brooke all over the place. That guy is crazy elusive. Promising leads dissipate as soon as I get to a location, trails go cold. We've had two deaths, one in Michigan and one in Tennessee, that look like his work, but no sign of him, and no motives for the people he's killing."

"He was in a Supermax, wasn't he?" I asked.

"So I'm told." said Jack. "And if he was, then his escape is definitely something that would arouse my hackles, and probably your curiosity."

"Need any help with him?" I asked.

"I'm tempted to ask." said Jack. "But I was told to not involve you with this. I think part of the reason is because units all over the FBI are looking into this piecemeal, and some of them resent you beating up Dana Fox."

"What if I told you," I said, "that that might not be their only, nor their real, reason?" Little beady black eyes peered at me again. And then Jack nodded.

"They don't want you solving it." he said. "Which, of course, you would do. They want me to keep chasing him, maybe forever at the rate I'm going with this... but why?"

"To keep you and Team Lazarus occupied." I said. "To keep you, and probably me, from noticing what's being done behind our backs. How trustworthy is your boss, the EAD?"

"I think he's good." said Jack. "He was royally pissed when he heard about Fox's little stunt in California. I know Callie is a... shall we say... 'associate' of your wife from being with the same employer, and a friend of Laura's is a friend of the EAD's. Then we all saw what happened with your daughter, and the EAD just about came out of his skin. Tanya says Teresa is doing well, by the way. Is that correct?"

"She seems to be doing very well." I said. "Anyway, don't let this Red Brooke thing consume you... that's what someone seems to want."

"Okay, so why did you really come visit?" asked Muscone.

"Not much gets by you." I said with a grin. "I came to ask if you ever found out any more about the Federal Facility north of the State Line... and what happened to the secret programs there."

Muscone nodded, then said "I'm not sure. They, being 'the powers that be', began shuffling the responsibility for the facility around. I think it may have ended up in the military's hands. The programs should've been shut down, since they were exposed... but I have nothing that shows me that that actually happened."

"I'm getting an idea that those programs weren't shut down." I said. "Just moved somewhere..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Check it out." said Nextdoor County Police Chief Molly Ross Evans as I came into her new office, which was the office the NCPD Chief always had been in. I looked around, seeing citations on the wall, NCPD patches and badges of past and present. On her desk were photos of her parents, of her and her mom, of Cindy receiving her Medal of Valor, and of her two boys. One of the photos of the boys included their father, a handsome redhead if I do say so myself.

"Nice." I said. "Very nice. And the office is not bad, either."

Molly smiled at the compliment, her blue eyes sparkling with desire. She got on her phone and told her secretary to go to lunch. Then she went over and got her navy blue high heel pumps, which she kept with her formal uniform in case she needed it quickly. She put on the high heels, giving me teasing glances along the way.

"I can't speak for the last Chief," Molly said, "but this Police Chief needs to break in this office properly, and you have the 'crowbar' to do the job right."

"Yes. Yes I do." I said as I took her into my arms. I bent down and kissed her, and her tongue darted into my mouth. She was hot! I realized, and that was not a complaint. I kissed her back hard, and our tongues were swirling together for a long moment.

Finally, Molly sat down in her chair behind the desk and unzipped my pants. She fished out my cock, which was beginning to harden rapidly, and swirled her tongue around the head of it. Then she opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over my meat, making me groan.

"Damn!" I gasped. "That feels so fucking good!" And it did. Molly was trying to suck my balls out of my nutsack, it seemed, as she sucked my cock hard, her hand jacking the base of my cock as she fiercely fellated me. I couldn't take much more, or I would blow.

"Get up." I ordered the NCPD Police Chief. "Bend over your desk, Chief."

"Oh, yessss." Molly hissed, standing up and leaning over her desk, her arms and shoulders supporting her as I got behind her, moved her panties to one side, and sank my meat balls-deep into her sopping wet cunt.

"Uhhh!" Molly cried out as I began slicing in and out of her, pistoning my iron hard cock in and out of her with relentless, powerful thrusts. She began pushing her ass back in time to my forward drives, and her ass slapped into my groin with noisy smacks. The nasty sounds of our mating made us both hungry to fuck more and harder...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhhhh..." Molly cooed as I drove hard into her, only to pull back slowly then drive in hard again, sliding my cockshaft along the topside of her cunt, stimulating her G-spot. She was lying on her back on the desk, her legs pulled up and back. I was gripping the backs of her thighs, pushing them back as I stood at the edge of the desk and fucked into her.

"Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good." I growled. "Your cunt is so fucking hot and wet. You love my cock, don't you, babe?"

"Oh yes, I love your cock." Molly moaned. "I love being fucked with it." She wasn't able to move while lying on her back, her legs spread, and that was fine with me. I did all the fucking, powering my meat into her with raw abandon. I felt my nut rising, and did not try to slow down or stop it. I let Molly have every bit of it.

"UHHH!!" I cried out as the first jets of semen burst out of my cock and into the depths of Molly's pussy. Spurt after spurt fired out of me and into her until I was spent. I was gasping for breath as I came, feeling my climax drain my energy, and just enjoying the feeling of pumping my entire load into this hot, lusting woman beneath me.

I bent over and kissed Molly as the last of my essence dribbled into her sperm-filled pussy. She kissed me back hungrily. Then she smiled and said "Now that is the right way to break in a new office."

"And the right way to break in a hot new Police Chief." I said. Molly burst out laughing...

Part 6 - Sleaze And Corruption

Tuesday, January 9th. At 3:30pm I arrived back in my office. I'd given my assistant Helena the afternoon off, as she had some personal errands to run. So as I was walking into my office, I looked into Paulina's office, and saw her sitting behind her desk, staring forward. I knocked on the door, which startled her.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure." Paulina said.

"What's got you so bothered?" I asked. Paulina knew better than to even say 'Nothing gets past you.'

"Close the door." she said. I did so, then came in and sat down. She said, "As you know, Bobby Russell, son of U.S. Senator Samuel Russell, had his hearing last week, and he's fighting the charges against him pretty hard."

"I know." I said. "But we have him ice cold. And that was a bus full of orphans he hit while driving drunk."

Paulina nodded. "That may not matter, though. I just heard from someone this morning... that Krasney is secretly preparing a plea deal for Russell. To let him off the hook."

"Are you kidding me?!" I gasped, stunned.

Paulina shook her head. "The DUI tests came back .12, well over the limit." she said. "And we've got the solid video of him running the red light and hitting the bus, video of him screaming that his father would have your badges, and video of him taking a swing at you, and you not even retaliating but just turning him around and cuffing him."

"The Police Boxing Matches should be so easy." I said. "So, this should be a slam dunk case. Is Krasney getting pressure from Senator Russell?"

Paulina said "What I've heard is that over the last week, Russell's lawyer called Krasney at least three times. For the preliminary hearing, Krasney sent Dwayne Gregory, our most incompetent D.A. I guess that should've been our first clue as to Krasney's intentions."

Dwayne Gregory was the DA's office most totally incompetent lawyer. He could fuck up a traffic citation, he was so bad.

Paulina continued: "But Judge Watts didn't let Gregory fuck it up; he guided Gregory through it despite the Defense Counsel's actions, which nearly got Russell's lawyer jailed for Contempt of Court."

"Wow." I said. "Are you handling the case?"

"I'm going to ask for it." said Paulina. "But if Krasney caves and offers the plea agreement, what can we do?"

"Raise hell." I said. "Publicly. If you went on TV and raised hell, it would kill Krasney politically."

"And get me fired." Paulina said "Don, I can't just walk away from this job."

"I can hook you up with Mike Todd and Bernadette Gillem." I said. "They'd love to have you at Madison & Ives."

"That's sweet of you." said Paulina. "But I love being a Prosecutor. I just hate working for that slimeball Krasney."

"Want to run for D.A.?" I asked.

"I... I don't know." said Paulina. "I'd have to go on leave if I oppose Krasney. Per the law, I have to get my job back if I lose... unless I go to work for another law firm while running, and Krasney could terminate me for that. Also, look at what happened to Jenna Stiles when she ran against him."

"Yeah." I said. Then I got up. "Listen, let's talk more about this later. Maybe over lunch, or supper at our house with me and Laura." Paulina nodded and I went back to my office. One more thing, I thought to myself. One more problem to solve.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7:30pm. Cindy knocked on my office door and came in. I had her sit down in a hot chair.

"Theo and Joanne called and said they were interviewing people about the Eldons." she said. "When they're done, they're going straight home instead of coming back here. They may get their spouses and go out to dinner together, or something."

"Good." I said. "In your opinion, are they a good team?"

"Yes." said Cindy. "Joanne figures things out, and Theo plods along and gathers data. They compliment each other pretty well."

"Davis and Parker?" I asked. "They're the same?"

"Just between you and me, they're still the B-Team." said Cindy. "Jerome is bright, but not as experienced as Joanne, who also has her Army Reserve experience to draw upon. Parker is about like Theo, but doesn't have Theo's inherent cynicism... a 'good' kind of cynicism, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do." I said.

"Put all four of them together, and they made a decent imitation Iron Crowbar." Cindy said. "But it does take all four to match you."

"Butter me up, butter me up." I said tiredly. "What about you? What are you making of this case?"

"To be honest, sir," Cindy said, "I've been paying more attention to Vice. They've been getting some really good intel on a big drug operation that's been moving into here. They think someone in Southport is trying to start a new drug pipeline. I think they're right, and I get the feeling that the SBI's Lt. Mills is involved in some way."

"Wouldn't surprise me." I said. "Tell me what you guys have found so far."

Cindy said "I first thought that new Luigi's was the focal point, but now I don't think so. There are two major differences between what we're seeing here and what we've seen in the past. First, they're not coming up the highway from Midtown and Coltrane County... they're coming up through the State to our west and crossing the State Line into our County. Second, it's not a normal distribution scheme where someone brings in a load of the shit and it starts being distributed. It's coming in piecemeal, in small amounts, almost a 'JIT', meaning 'just in time', distribution system."

I nodded. "Not a bad idea to start slow and small and work up." I said. "But they'll get greedy, start pushing more and more in until it's too much, and we bust their asses down with a shitload of shit in their possession."

Cindy said "I'd like to work with the Hammondsville Police and their County Sheriff on this... without having to go through the respective States or, worse, the Federal DEA or FBI. Is it okay with you if I contact them?"

"Contact the Hammondsville Police Chief." I said. "His name is Pascal Floyd. Older man, kinda quiet but very good. The Sheriff, who is named Gleason if I recall correctly, is kind of a good ole boy. He may be perfectly trustworthy, but I dunno for sure. Anyway, they're not a formally merged LEO situation like we are, but Chief Floyd pretty much keeps the entire county clean."

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Ah, you're still here, sir, ma'am." said Myron Milton. "Mind if I come in?"

"Sure." I said. "Whaddya got?"

Myron sat down at my hand gesture indication. He said "I'm getting a lot better picture of this murdered family, sir. Washington and Warner have been sending in reports as they interview people, so I've been accessing and correlating those reports. I also have gotten most of their credit history."

Myron continued: "They were a typical middle class family. Good credit, made their house and car payments, tried to save for their son's college, making ends meet fairly well. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about them. The interviews with people who knew them are the same: seem to be a decent couple, no problems with the marriage, raising their kid in the hope he'd live up to his potential with his brains. No criminal records other than speeding tickets every five to six years or so."

"Nothing to suggest any kind of motive to wipe these people out." I said.

"Not in their histories, sir." said Myron.

"You seem to have an idea in your head about it, Myron." I said. "Speak up."

"Uh, sir... uh..." stammered Myron, "I hate to say things like that. I usually end up being silly."