Case of the Murdered Chessplayer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darn." I said. "Were there any police reports submitted last night?"

"Just the murder, for that location." Myron said. "There is one traffic ticket in that area, which was issued about 11:40pm. I've got a number, but not the details of it." Myron gave the ticket number and I called Hugh Hewitt and had him go to the Courthouse and look up that ticket.

"Any idea where the scrubbing came from?" Daniel Allgood asked. Myron turned the monitor so that Allgood could see it.

"Vice." I heard Allgood say. "One of the terminals in their office."

Myron nodded, "Yes... or a device was used to re-route the IPs through that terminal to mask the real location." Allgood questioned Myron at length on how something like that would be done, learning that it took a physical device attached to the wires or a program that ran through a browser if it were an Internet connection.

"Yes, but actually scrubbing the records takes knowledge and ability beyond scrambling the signal, right?" Allgood asked.

"It's apples-and-oranges, but scrubbing requires computer or database programming knowledge." Myron replied.

Allgood continued, his voice sounding solemn and very official, "Myron, who is capable of doing that?" Myron looked at me, concerned.

"Go ahead." I said, knowing what Myron was thinking.

"Detective Allgood," Myron said, "The only people I know for sure who have the know-how to do it are sitting in this room right now. Lainie may know also, but I'm not sure." Allgood gave a visible start.

"Myron," I said, "the backups cannot be scrubbed, is that correct?" I asked. Myron confirmed that was the case. I continued, "So whoever scrubbed the data knew it had to be done before the backup, right?" Myron and Allgood were staring at me. "Give me one second." I said, then went into a long thought. When I finally had marshaled my thoughts, both men were still staring at me.

"Okay, here's what I'm thinking, Daniel, and I.A. needs to understand fully what's happening here." I said. "First, anyone with knowledge of our computer systems and admin authorization to access them could scrub the records. Second, things get complicated here, and it's an 'either-or' scenario. Either one is bad."

"The first scenario, and IMHO the more likely one, is that a scrambling device was not used. Whoever scrubbed the records did so routinely, never dreaming that someone would be looking for that one specific log. That means they've been doing this before and are used to doing it... but the larger inference is that they had no idea that a murder was going to take place at that same location three hours later."

"Wow." Allgood asked. "What's the second scenario?"

"That they did know someone was going to be murdered there, and erased the logs for that reason." I said. Allgood blinked again as it hit him, as I continued "And that means that this murder was committed by dirty police officers or someone connected to dirty police officers."

"Jesus Christ.... I've got to talk to the Chief." Daniel Allgood said as he got up and left.

Once he was gone, Myron looked at me. "There is another way to find out which car was sent to the scene."

I smiled. "The GPS recorders?"

"Yep." Myron said. "I'm thinking that our scrubbers might not have remembered that our police cars have GPS devices, and that thatdata is stored as well, especially if they did not expect the murder to happen."

"Why are you wasting time telling me when you could be doing it?" I asked, smiling. Myron smiled in return.

"Way ahead of you. I'm not a dumb shit like Ikea." he said, handing me several pages stapled together. It showed a police car at the address of the murder, and right at 8:15pm until about 8:30pm. It had the Car number and the officers assigned to that car, and Myron had further ascertained that this car and these officers had visited that place several times in the past. One was a sergeant, the other a senior patrolman... and they were loyal to Malone and Ikea.

I sat back, and began to think. I don't remember how long it was, but it was a long time. When I finally came back to the real world, Myron was still typing at the computer and watching me.

"Playing chess in your mind?" he asked.

"In a manner of speaking." I replied. "Call Allgood on his cell, even if it interrupts his meeting with the Chief. Give him this info but don't give away that you got it from the GPS systems; let him think of that himself.

---------------------

"There you are. We were about to put out an APB on you!" Tanya said jovially when I returned to the MCD room around 6:30pm. "Hugh left a message. The ticket that was issued was actually a warning, but it was issued to a Jean-Paul Baptiste. He's a French national, here on a visa allegedly at some exchange program with the University. He gave a room number at the University Hotel as his address."

"He's one of our suspects at the scene. Let's pick him up and bring him in."

"Warrant is already issued and some of our guys are going to get him now." Cindy said.

Tanya hung up the phone. "That was the Crime Lab. We've got fingerprint IDs on four people from the crime scene. First is one of Her Majesty's subjects: name is Keith Dill-Worthing. He happens to be staying at one of the Weekly Economy Lodges on the South Highway. Second, is a Spaniard, Juan Gomez. He's got a criminal record, too. No local address for him. Third is an Italian, Vince Rossoliano, also no local address, and fourth is the aforementioned Baptiste."

"Let's make like cereal box prizes and collect the whole set." I said. "Let's get APBs out. They may be trying to flee. Get word to the airports, especially." Ross and Perlman hit the phones.

"And ladies, once you're done, go home and get some sleep. Once we have them, there are going to be long hours."

Part 7 - Night Moods

"It's a lovely place, son." my mother said.

I had been showing Mom around The Cabin after taking her to dinner. The sun had set and the last light of the evening glowed in the western sky as we watched from lattice of windows in the greatroom.

"Do you like the views, Mom?" meaning the beautiful panorama over the University and the Town.

"Yes... and I like the view in here, also. You look very handsome." my mother said, turning to me. "You've always looked good in a uniform." We were both still wearing our police dress uniforms.


"You look good in one, too." I said. We soon found ourselves wrapped in each other's arms, our lips meeting in a deepening kiss.

"Let's go to the sofa." Mom said. I began taking off my jacket, but she stopped me. "Wait, Don." She led me to the sofa but did not sit down, turning around to face me.

"All I've thought about, all day," Mom said, "is wearing these uniforms while you fuck me." She opened my pants, fishing out my cock. I had just taken my Viagra, knowing what was coming. My cock hardened as my mother jacked it in her hand. Wordlessly, she took my organ into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Mom moaned around my cock as she sucked me vigorously. "That's so good. To my shock, she extended her left arm sideways. There was a camera in her hand!



"No, Mom." I said.

"I'll make sure not to get your face." Mom said, "But I want a picture of me sucking you like this." She took a couple of pictures, one of her looking at the camera with my cock in her mouth, the other with her eyes closed, deeply sucking me. I took the camera out of her hands and took a couple more shots as she lovingly fellated me, looking up into my eyes. Then I put the camera down on the table, out of the way.

"Sit down, son." Mom said as she got up. I did, lowering my pants and underwear to my knees. My cock was standing straight up. I loosened my jacket and unbuttoned the lower part of my uniform shirt.

Mom slid her panties down and off, then straddled me, positioning herself over me sitting on her knees. Grabbing my cock, she lowered herself down onto me, letting my cockhead penetrate her labes then pushing her cunt down onto my member until I she was fully impaled and I was fully sheathed.

"Oh yes..." Mom moaned as she rode me, fucking me slowly. She was looking down at me as I opened her uniform shirt and unhinged her bra from the front, releasing her breasts. I sucked her large melons, enjoying the firmness of her rubbery teats as my tongue lashed them. I drove my hips up to meet her downward thrusts, feeling my cock sink deep into the warm wetness of her motherly womanhood. I looked up into pretty face, seeing the intensity of her lust on her features.

"Oh GOD!" Mom gasped suddenly as her climax hit her without warning, her cunt clamping down hard on my cock. She rode me through her spasms of ecstasy, gasping, her face scrunched up.

"Oh...uh... GEEZ!!!" then just as suddenly her body released her from its orgasmic grip and she almost collapsed onto me, still impaled on my hard male meat.

---------------------------------

I was lying on my bed, upstairs in the bedroom, naked. My mother was still in the bathroom. We had just spent long minutes in the hot tub. I had indulged myself in my favorite fetish and licked, kissed and sucked my mother's pretty feet. They were very shapely, and she had not failed to exercise them with the rest of her body. I was pleasantly impressed with my mother's body, she had worked hard to keep it in excellent shape. She looked at least 15 years younger than her age, which was 58 years old.

My reverie was interrupted as she came out of the bathroom and turned off the light. The room was in total darkness, except for the moonlight streaming through the lattice of windows.

Mom stepped over to the window, her body glowing in the moonlight. Her hair fell gently to her shoulders, curling slightly inward at the tips. Her breasts stood out, large and proud, her teats hard and standing out like spikes.

As my eyes traced down her body, I looked at her ass. It was perfect, firm but not too hard, luscious and inviting. Her thighs were firm and her calves curved, both made more shapely by the high heel mules she was wearing.

God, she looks gorgeous! I thought to myself. She glanced over at me, a knowing, inviting glance. My mother was showing off for me, seducing me, enticing me. I felt a lump in my throat as my cock throbbed. I got of the bed to go to her. For the first time, I wanted her, not as my mother, but as a woman, as Phyllis.

Yes, for the first time I desired my mother as a woman. I desired her and I wanted her. I wanted to make love with my mother, to mate with her. I wanted to be with this woman, I wanted to fuck this woman's luscious body. I wanted to be with her.

I was iron hard, my cock painfully throbbing as I stepped up behind her, and it nestled into the crack of her ass and the small of her back as I slid my arms around her waist. My hands wandered up her body and cupping her breasts, my mouth kissing her shoulder, her neck and her ear.

"I love you Mom." I breathed, continuing to kiss her as I gently massaged her breasts. Her right hand reached up, caressed my cheek, then pulled my head into her neck and ear. She turned her head and looked up at me.

"The way I want you to love me?" she asked, anticipation in her eyes, her mouth slightly open, inviting.

"Yes." I said. Our mouths met, our tongues twining and sparring as we deeply, passionately kissed, my chest and abs pressing into her back, my cock sliding along her lower spine as I gently thrust at her. Soon we were lowering ourselves to the floor, slowly, until Mom was on her hands and knees with me behind her. I sat down on my knees and grabbed her hips just where they began to flare out into the cheeks of her lovely ass. My cock unerringly found her cunt hole without help, and as soon as the head slipped into her she pushed back on it.

"Uhhhh!" we gasped together as I felt myself being sheathed in my mother's vagina until I was balls-deep inside her, her cheeks grinding into my groin as our pelvises met. Gripping her hips, I began to fuck her, rocking her body back and forth, thrusting forward as I pulled her back with her helping. Soon we established a steady, deeply sensuous rhythm.

"Oh my god, Don, that feels so good. Fuck me, baby, fuck your mother with that big hard cock!" Mom mewled. I just pumped into her, the pleasure, the ecstasy racing through me, up my spine. It just felt so good, fucking this beautiful woman!

"Unnh, I love you baby." I said, calling her a womanly name instead of "mom". I felt the heat rising in my body, the heat of passionate loving. I began to fuck her deeper, harder, with more power and lust.

"I love you too, honey!" Mom groaned, letting her own deep pleasure fill her body. A part of me could sense her pleasure as well as my own, and I'm sure she could feel my ecstasy as well. We were beginning to connect on a level much deeper than just a physical mating or as mother and son.

We mated hotly, our rutting lustily. I took my mother into my arms, partially holding her up as my hands grasped and mauled her big breasts.

"Ohhhhh Mom, I love you so much, baby... God I love you..." I was fucking her harder, deeper, kissing her neck as my hands kneaded her breasts, pushing my cock into her, trying to get it deeper, deeper into her, getting more of myself deeper deeper into her...

*Chock!* *Chock!* *Chock*

The room filled with the wet slaps of my mother's asscheeks into my groin and thighs as she slammed her pussy back onto my cock, sounds matched only by our groans and heavy breathing. The intensity of our coupling echoed from the walls as our passion mounted. I constantly reminded myself that I was mating with my mother, that I was making love with my own mother, letting the deeply wrong sinfulness of our act add to the tremendous physical pleasure of copulating with this lovely woman.

It couldn't last forever, and after long moments of hard, deep, incredibly sensuous mating, I felt the beginnings of that painful ecstasy, of my balls tightening, all the tensions and pleasures and heat concentrating in my loins, becoming more intense with each deep thrust into my mother, growing hotter and hotter until it exploded in ecstatic release.

"Oh Mom... I'm coming! Oh GOD!! UNNHH!!!" I gasped out as the first huge spurt of semen fired down the length of my cock and blasted into my mother's vagina. Red and gray streaks of light flashed in my eyes as several more jolts of hot man-cream shot into the clutching wet heat of my mother's sodden cunt.

I suddenly realized that I was gasping for breath. I was clutching my mother to me, her sweat-soaked back pressed into my sweat-soaked chest, my hands grasping her breasts and her hands on mine, caressing them. I heard her own gasps for air; she had come when I had.

I kissed my mom on the neck, then at the base of her jaw. "Oh, thank you Mom. I love you, I love you so much..."


"Oh baby..." was all she was able to say for several moments. I looked over her shoulder, through the window at the twinkling lights of the city far below...

--------------------------

"Mmmm, so nice..." Tanya purred as she licked Pete Feeley's cock. "I love sucking your cock, Pete." To emphasize her point, she engulfed Feeley's hard rod in her mouth. It did not matter to her that he was a very average five inches; she orally worshipped the young man's cock as if it were the last and best cock she would ever have.

She was sitting on her knees between his spread legs. They were in his bedroom in his small apartment. Pete had been leaving the station at the same time as Tanya, and he was surprised but thrilled when the lovely Detective turned her seductive eyes onto him and asked him if he wanted to go get something to eat with her.

He felt nervous but excited as they talked about their jobs and what he needed to do to become a detective. He tried to hide the raging hard-on in his pants, unable to control his desires for her, and he definitely felt it in his loins every time her eyes looked knowingly at his crotch.

Pete almost came in his pants when Tanya essentially invited herself to his apartment. While having a glass of wine (he had not screwed that up!), Tanya's hand was caressing Pete's leg, finding its way to his loins very quickly. Soon her mouth was engulfing his in a deep kiss. He felt like his whole body was on fire and his heart pounded in his chest as he made out with the beautiful young woman that he had so longed for for these many months.

"Let's go to bed and make love." Tanya had whispered to him. And now he was naked on his bed, with this naked goddess on her knees sucking his cock. He couldn't handle it.

"Oh no, I'm gonna-- uhk!... come!" Pete warned. Semen jetted out of his shaft in thick, violent spurts. Tanya had sucked his meat into her mouth to receive every drop of his jism into her throat, greedily swallowing his entire load.

"Mmm, that was sooooo good." Tanya said, her cheeks rosy and her eyes as seductive as Pete had ever seen them. She took a long swig of wine from the glass on the bedside table. "Now that we've taken the edge off your poor blue balls, we can take our time and fuck properly. Are you ready to eat my cunt, Pete?"

Eating Tanya's pussy was a dream for Pete as he licked the lovely woman's swollen labes. She was lying on her back, her legs spread wide, still wearing her black high heel pumps but nothing else. He was lying on his stomach between her legs, his tongue exploring her quim with licks and kisses. Tanya guided him to do what she wanted, making sure his tongue scraped over her clit regularly.

It was the first time Officer Pete Feeley had ever eaten pussy. He had had sexual intercourse with a few girls in high school and the junior college he attended, but they had not gone down on him or allowed him to tongue their slits. They were skanks compared to the goddess who's sweet, tasty vagina he was hungrily feasting upon now.

"Oh, that's so good, Pete... oh yeah, right there... oh yes, oh YES!" Tanya said, her sweet voice becoming louder and more shrill. She shook for a second and her cuntwalls clamped down on the two fingers Pete had pushed to the knuckles inside her.

"Oh, that was good, Pete." Tanya said as she caught her breath. "You made me come so good, baby." Pete was thrilled: he'd actually made Tanya come! His cock raged with hardness again.

"Okay, Pete, climb on and fuck me." Tanya invited him. Pete scrambled to mount the lovely policewoman. His first stabs at her cunt missed the mark, and Tanya suppressed her desire to laugh at his youthful overeagerness as she gripped his penis and fit it into her labes. Pete shoved forward and gasped as Tanya's heavenly heat enveloped his manhood. He was in! He was fucking her!

Even with one cum under his belt, Pete did not last long as he strongly and awkwardly fucked Tanya. Just as he began getting a smooth steady rhythm, she realized that his nut was rising and that he would come soon. She didn't mind; she was still feeling the pleasure of her climax around Pete's tongue and fingers, and she knew there would be other matings with Pete. She knew she could teach him and make him into a pussy-pleasing stud.

"I'm coming--- oh God!" Pete burst out just as his cock burst and his sperm jetted into Tanya's steaming wet cunt. Though it was his second load, his balls still delivered plenty of man-cream, filling Tanya's twat with his seed.

Later, as they cuddled in the afterglow of their sex, Tanya began to get up.

"I've got to go home." she said.

"No..." Pete said. "Stay here with me." He tried to gently ease her back onto the bed with him. Tanya turned to face him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Pete, you're a great guy, and I really enjoyed fucking you tonight." she said. "But don't fall in love with me. I'm dating other guys, too, and I'm not ready to settle down with just one man. If you can handle that, we'll do this again. Are you okay with it?"