Case of the Murdered Chessplayer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I guess so." Pete said, his emotions falling several notches.

"Good." Tanya said. She gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. "And I definitely enjoyed it. I'll see you in the morning, okay?" She got up and began putting her clothes on, Pete's semen beginning to seep out and soak her panties...

--------------------------

I woke up at 4:00am. I was lying flat on my back. Mom was nestled next to me, her warm ass pressing into my left hip. I had been having a dream, and it had awakened me. I began thinking, knowing that the events of the previous day had exposed something, something wrong in the police department.

"Are you okay, Don?" my mother asked as she turned over to face me. Her breasts pressed into the side of my chest, her hard nipples poking at me, the warmth of her warming my loins. "What is it?"

I sighed. "There's something there, Mom. I'm seeing bits and pieces of it... but I just can't see the whole picture. It's like it's hanging above me but won't take shape, just scattered pieces... teasing me..."

"Just relax, honey. It'll come to you." Mom said. "And I'm here to help you find it."

"Is that why you joined the Police Auxiliary?" I asked.

"Of course, dear." Mom said, somewhat sleepily. I felt her left hand slide along my hip and over my cock. She grasped my half-hard meat in her small hand. It felt dry, but warm and pleasant. She began to gently pull and stroke my cock.

"Just relax and think about it, Son." Mom said, raising up, her nipples trailing over my abs. Then I felt the weight of her breasts on my upper groin and lower abs. "Think about it while I suck this big, hard cock of yours." She began licking my cock, then soon was engulfing it in her mouth. Heat and pleasure spread over my loins as my mother fellated me.

I took her advice, and as my body enjoyed the pleasures of my mother's mouth, I tried to let the answers come to me. There was organization in this, something corrupt, something sinister, but organized and able to hide in the shadows. Was this why I was here? Was I hired to expose and root out this corruption?

It could wait. "Mmmm." I moaned. "That feels so good, Mom".....

to be continued...