All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 02'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

I like where your going, but I'll check back in a month. Maybe by then you have 3-4 more short pages of the story to read at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need to write more then a page at a time. One page is to short and isn't much to read. So maybe you can write more pages.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
got a good one going

nice story for for... but i agree with the others... need to write more than one page at a time... makes me feel i wasted my time... i gave you 3 stars for effort... BUT you have a great story in the making

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too short...

The chapters are too short and there isn't a lot of character it background development. Why did you put that piece in about the cousin? Are we going to find out that he's bi? Don't know what that has to do what the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confused

I thought this was going to be a story about Mother, Sister, Brother and moms friend only to find it's about a gay coming of age story? If I wanted to read gay porn I'd go to the gay section.

On the other hand, your writing style isn't bad and I was looking forward to the premise. Don't rush the release of the story to get it up. Reading 1 page at a time is annoying.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
I agree with Billyjim55

I'll check back in in a month or so, maybe then there will be enough pages of this story to keep me interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you sure?

Tits 7 to 8 inches in *diameter* ????? Two of those wouldn't fit on her chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf?

Clicked on this story looking to find some interesting brother/sister story and it starts off with some gay porn jack off crap? Not even remotely interested. If you want to write about that shit put it in the section(s) where people want to read it, not where it turns people off.

And whats with the guy jacking off in the kitchen into a hand towel? What is he, like a fifth grader?! Then mom catches him jacking off RIGHT after you went to the trouble of saying 'I always locked the door after that'. Ugh. Hope this gets better fast!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

For a college grad with a business fegree, he lacks common sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous