All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 05'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, but please make it longer!!

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

Much more of this story please. Its been so good I haven't had time to comment before

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Very awesome so far, in the next chapter please add a scene where Casey has to poop and you help her :)

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Already Said.

You have a great story line, but as is indecated,"moving too slow".!

Story is believable, characters are believable, plot also believable. I hope these last 4 chptrs are a bite longer, & the storyline speeds up a bite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Your POV and the writing of the Main Character's actions and thoughts has improved and is VERY good

The writing of the character's flow of thoughts and actions are believable. Yet something is still missing in the erotic imagery/description to really be "over the top" fascinating. I don't know, maybe in future stories there needs to be "the other character's" thoughts and emotions expressed during the sexual tension or acts...It's ok. keep up the writing, women love erotic fiction of a man's POV.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
I try to not be too critical...

But unless I missed something his dick went from Lillian's ass to Mom's mouth without being washed? A different ass to mouth scenario? I am really liking your story, I thought I would just mention that. I am too lazy to go back and read it again as it does not really matter.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
i like this story.

it drags a little from time to time, but Jack is a great character. and the story is fun and sexy. i'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ass fucking

I hate it when people has anal sex, e-coli bacteria is in the butt, and then you write about his mother sucking his dick and he didn’t wash the shit off it. How disgusting that is, people need to learn to not do that sex act. AIDS came from butt fucking. Help solve the problem not encourage the act of anal sex, people are gross and will kill themselves over a little self satisfaction.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Thank God for women like Lillian. All sex is pleasurable as long as it is mutually consenual. As for the mother, she is starting to realize her son is no longer a child. He is a man who knows what he wants. She knows what she wants and needs but lacks the self-confidence, self-assurance, and ego to obtain thoose things that are freely and readily offered by her son. I have never understood why a mother thinks that once she is accepted as a woman by her children, she thinks she stops being a mother. This is turing out to be a 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous