All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 07'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exceptional Continunity.

DragonWriter...as an actor, and director, I am quite impressed. I appreciate the time and effort you took to tell this deliciously erotic story of incest. I couldn't stop until I finished it. I personally don't have any inclinations about my family members sexually, but reading about others fantasies, true, or fictional, if well written, is quite a turn on. Your charactors relationship setup; the sensitivity to the whole incest taboo subject was 'off the chain'. Thank you for incorporating those socially sensitive musings into your story, because it made it more palatable and realistic for me. Your dedication to continunity helped to paint a cozy picture inside this home. I could imagine every inch of the floor plan of the home; hear the urine hitting the inside of the empty, metal pitcher; smell the body odors of the female charactors, and even taste them. You didn't mention Jacks reaction to his sisters fecal aroma, however. One other thing...I would be intrested to know why you took such licence in going from 1st to 2nd person. It worked for me because I wanted to know what went on in private conversations when Jack wasn't present, but all things considered...well done. 98.5% my friend.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I find this multiple generational incestuous love story amazing. Although it started off rough, it has developed nicely. Although the mother still has the need to be in control, she is starting to understand that a successful incestuous relationship must be truly mutually consensual without positional powerplay or emotional and/or physical abandonment or abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous