Casey's Recovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving me an even harder squeeze she let go of my parts, stepped back and said, "Nice salad you've got going there, what do you say we add a big pizza to it?"

I agreed immediately and placed the order with our favorite pizza parlor for delivery. "After dinner we're going to have a family meeting just the three of us to talk about our respective ideas on nudity, sex, and the relationship between each of us; if that's Ok with you." I agreed again, she really was pissed or very concerned, in either case we needed to put the problem to bed.

Then the doorbell rang. I knew it wasn't the pizza, I looked at Mom and suggested that she cover Casey up and put on her robe as I slipped my swimsuit back on and went to the door.

It was Chuck, the skinny, boney white skinned boy. "What's up Chuck?"

He shuffled a bit and said unsurely, "Could I see Casey for a minute please?"

"Sure, hang-on Chuck, I'll see if she is up to seeing you. Stay right here."

I walked in to the den and told Casey that it was Chuck. She smiled and said, "He's really sweet, I like him, please tell him to come on in." I said, "CHUCK, the skinny, boney kid, REALLY?"

With a look of exasperation, Casey said "Yes you mook, Chuck!"

I escorted Chuck in and watched as he tenderly kissed Casey on the cheek and sat down beside her. She smiled a very sweet smile and they began to talk about college and such.

Mom walked up to me and asked, "What's up with them?"

"To tell the truth, I think Casey may have an admirer we know nothing about and by the look of it she seems to like him too."

She patted me on the butt and said, "Let's finish getting dinner ready. You go and invite the boy to join us and maybe we can learn more about him."

As I entered the den, Chuck stood up and said, "Well I guess I better head for home."

"Hold up a minute, we'd like to have you join us for dinner," I said.

"I'm sorry Sir; I have to do some things for my Mom, maybe another time?"

"Sure, no problem" I said and with that he bent over and kissed Casey on the cheek and then hurried out. "Sir" I said, "Am I really that old? "

Casey laughed and said, "No, you just scare him, he thinks you'll find out about us."

"What is there to find out about?" I asked quickly.

Just them Mom popped into the room and said, "Are we alone?"

"Yes'um he said he had to go and then he got gone" I said.

"Ok then, I'm going to get out of this robe and get back to being nude!" "Me too" said Casey as she tossed the sheet back showing us her beautiful little body. Not wanting to be left behind I dropped my trunks and then tossed them into the hall bin. No sooner done than the door bell rang twice.

"Shit" said Mom, "I've got it" as she put her robe back on and went to the door.

It was our friendly pizza delivery guy and at last dinner was ready to be served. I helped Casey into her wheelchair and everybody headed into the kitchen where a terrific salad and hot veggie pizza were waiting. In short order all the plates were filled and we immediately fell on supper like hungry dogs. It was great!

As Casey polished off her third slice she wiped her mouth and smiled at us saying, "Boy that was great, I was really hungry. And more to the point, I'd like to point out that nobody spilled anything on their clothes."

"That's because we're naked Goofy" I said.

"That's the point Jack, we're all naked and I just love it. I can't say I would have ever though I would like this so much, but I do. Naked, naked, naked, that's the way to live!"

Mom laughed quietly and said, "Except for the inconvenience of dressing to answer the door, I agree, it is the more comfortable that I would have every thought. Which leads me to our family meeting; we need to get clear about being naked and sex. I spent all afternoon researching sex in families. There is a very real possibility that this could cause psychological problems."

"Mom we've talked about this, I think we are clear about our relationships and responsibilities" I said.

"You're right" she said, "except that Casey was not a part of the conversation and she is barely 18 while you are a few years older and even that may not be enough."

"Can I say something?" Casey said.

Mom nodded and said, "Go ahead, I want to hear what you have to say about this and everything."

"Ok, I may only be 18, but I've had sex, maybe not a lot like you guys, but still. I am real clear that Jack is my brother and we are not going to get married and have children. Having said that he is also a great looking guy and I have fantasized about him for more than a few years."

"Look Mom, I've masturbated more than once thinking about Jack. Thinking about him in that way makes me wet. So please don't punish us because we really do know who is who and what is what. The truth is that sex with Jack is safe and I trust him never to hurt me, you can't say that about somebody else."

"Mom, I think Casey has said it all" I said, "Sex between us is like a kindness, we know each other deeply and we trust each other, we love each other ... that's pretty powerful, don't you think?"

She sat quietly thinking for some time, Casey and I fidgeted a bit until finally she said, "I think you may be right guys; but the first sign, and I mean the first sign of trouble and we're all celibate and off to see a shrink. Just remember, I am the Mother and I am in charge of what happens in this house for now and forever more .. right?"

We both said Yes, Absolutely, No problem, right away. Mom got up and leaned over to hug Casey, I joined in from the other side of the chair, it was a great hug. But the sight of Mom and Casey, their swaying breasts and the touch of their warm skin was all I needed to get a huge hard-on.

Casey chuckled and said, "It's nice to know Jack is happy huh?"

With that I sat Mom down in her chair saying, "Come on Mom, help me out here; let's show Casey something great."

With that I placed my hard cockhead against Mom's lips. She opened her mouth and cupped my balls with her hands as I gently fucked her mouth, sliding in and out two and three inches at a time. Mom's lips formed a soft seal around my shaft and her saliva began to flow giving me a hot wet orifice, it was so exciting I began to run precum. We could hear Mom making slurping and sucking sounds punctuated by soft swallows.

I looked over at Casey and she was staring raptly at Mom's sucking face. Her body had a slight pink flush and her right hand was busy between her legs, fingers dancing on and in between her lovely pink lips.

Mom changed course and slipped my cock our of her mouth loudly sucking my cockhead then pushing my cock against my belly she kissed and sucked up and down the base of my cock leaving a hot wet trail. I heard rapid breathing and realized it was me, my heart was hammering in my chest, a burning fire was ignited in my belly.

Smiling she held my cock firmly with one hand and with the other directed a ball into her mouth. As she suckled one ball then the other, I was transfixed with pleasure. I looked over at Casey as her head was thrown back; her good leg was raised into the air as she jammed three fingers up to the knuckle repeatedly into her pussy and began to orgasm.

That did it for me, I felt my cum boiling as Mom let my ball slip from her mouth and shoved my cock into her mouth. Once there she began to suck and suck with great pressure while jet after jet of hot cum shot into her mouth and throat. Stars burst in my eyes and as my cock softened I felt myself wobble and I quickly sat down before I fell down.

I reached out and took Casey's hand and we smiled contentedly at one another. After moment, Mom leaned back on her chair, slid her hips to the edge and spread her legs widely, rubbing her beautiful pussy with both hands, slipping fingers in and rubbing her lips wetly. She took hold of her pussy lips and opened herself showing me a fiery pink cavern while she stared at me with burning eyes and nipples that looked as hard as diamonds.

"Jack don't you think you should get down here and eat this pussy, drink up my juice and make Mommy feel really, really, really good? What about it baby?" she said.

I dropped to my knees shoved my face directly into her wide open pussy sucking and licking greedily; it was fabulous, juicy and sweet like summer melon. I could smell her musty odor as her hands gripped my head and pulled my mouth hard against her. I managed to suck her clitoris against my top teeth while continuing to lick and that did it. She bucked against me flooding my mouth with her juices as I continued to lick and suck with gusto.

After a while I was able to breathe again, she pulled me up to her mouth and kissed me deeply. I sat down on the floor and looked at Casey and back at Mom; both women were smiling sweet smiles, as I sat there covered in pussy juice ... what a family!

12