All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 10'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

why oh why must you ruin a good story with addition of outsiders?jennifer maybe ,but rena and lillian maybe a fuck every once in a while just leave the 3 just the as far as family while jen marries in.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Better and better...more please!

Better and better... more is all I ask...LOL...love this story!

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

This has been one fantastic story. I'm wishing that Casey, Jennifer and Jack live together and Mum, Lillian and Aunt Rena find their own partners. Maybe Lillian and Rena could live and sleep together as Bisexual. Can't wait for next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Warmth

The writer's emphasis on the strong warmth the characters feel for each other heightens the eroticism. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Way to ruin the mood with the talk of lets add more dudes. That ruins the tone of the story just like youre blowjob scene with his male cousin.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great story

i'm really enjoying reading this. great story line, like the characters - particularly Jack, Casey and mom. and i love the sex - well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One Little Mistake

The drinking age in California is 21 .. How did Casey get served beer at 18 ??

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This has turned out to be an amazine incestuous love story between mature, self-confident individual. They recognize the depth of love between them but also reralize that time and circumstance will cause adjustment to their respective situations. With that said, they realize their emotional and physical love will not end only adapt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous